COMING SOON: New Bloomfield Movie

COMING SOON: New Bloomfield Movie

Posted in the Bloomfield Forum

Bloomfield History X

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Word from downtown Bloomfield has it that Jerry Bruckheimer has signed a contract to receive the sole rights to film the entire life story of Amos Gritton, to be known as "The Curious Case of Amos Gritton" to be released nationwide in theaters on July 4th weekend.

Preparation for filming has been ramped up in the previous weeks. Jerry and Linda Bruckheimer have completed purchase of Bloomfield's Goodloe Street and McKay Avenue. Plans are for each house on those streets to be destroyed in fiery explosions as part of the story.

The part of Amos Gritton will be played by Sir Anthony Hopkins. Samuel L. Jackson will play Randall Warner, Gene Hackman will portray Joe Hardin, Danny Devito will play Ronnie Bobblett, and Scarlett Johannson will co-star as Tina Long.

Rumors are flying that Jean Claude Van Damme will make his long-awaited return to the silver screen, possibly as Bloomfield's very own Kung Fu superstar, Ronald "Action" Jackson. Although, plans have not been detailed for that position yet.

More to come as plans are made available.
ha ha ha

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jan 21, 2009
you take the cake what a hoot
Phantom Energy

Shreveport, LA

#3 Jan 21, 2009
Who will be playing the main Characters that run Bloomfield? I don't see any of them listed or who will be playing them.
greengreen

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2009
the role of famous Bloomfield resident Robbie Cobble will be played by Chuck Norris!! Robbie's beard will be played by former cartoon star Pepe LaPew.
heres to you too

Eddyville, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2009
george jones will play some of them hillbilly singers from up on the chaplin road, yeah you know who you are, dolly parton gonna play some of them other women singers who cannot really sing either yeah you know who you are too. let's see now, how about granny on the beverly hillbillies playing the lady on the city council, L G maybey and oh yeah all the people on the fairfield road playing the town of mayberry. he he
hows this

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2009
bloomfield emts will play the ever so loving criminals that do not have to obey the law and
and h milburn will be the judge and d smith will be the jailer.
can't wait to see all the lovely bloomfield ladies wear their beautiful red clothing and the men their purple shoes. whoopee
lol

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jan 22, 2009
why was this forum even made?
relax

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2009
what is wrong with this forum. i think whoever did it was good to add some levity to the usual trash on here. if you do not like it, do not come back and read. some clean fun is all that is going on here. no one being slandered or hurt. so give it up for the history x person who started it.
sportsmom

La Grange, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2009
I'd love to see who would play the rest of our city council. And don't leave out the men who hang out at barts at 7 am and pm.
Rachel

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2009
if this really does happen..i wanna be part of it..cause me and my sister are always downtown and i swear that would be great even though i dont know anything about his life or his history im sure that people sat down town on the corner when he was a little kid so me and my sister would be more than excited to be in this movie and trust me..Im Rachel Bridwell..think people i have conections to be on this movie..
hmm

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2009
Rachel didn't anyone ever tell you it isn't cool to hang on the street corner
so so funny

Shreveport, LA

#12 Mar 1, 2009
well, let's just all be in that movie. I think we can dig up some oldies to do the good parts. maybe throw in a couple of dogs, cats, and jaywalkers. some spitters might be good also. of course, we do not want to offend the perfect citizens who have such clean porches and yards, and who walk and look for something to complain about like at the last city council meeting in bloomfield. what a joke. they have not even lived here long enough to complain.

“Wishin ppl would STFU!”

Since: Mar 09

Duh..

#13 Mar 2, 2009
yup..i totally agree..to the so so funny..that' is kinda funny..

“Wishin ppl would STFU!”

Since: Mar 09

Duh..

#14 Mar 2, 2009
oh and hmmm..that's just about the only thing that there is to do in bloomfield..its kinda relaxing..ha! we dont do nothing we just watch the cars drive by..lol..on the weekends we go into the metting hall but i mean other than that..nothin really to do.
tell it

Shreveport, LA

#15 Mar 3, 2009
yep, i like my town. i hate to see people who have not lived here all their lives come here and try to take over and make it what they want it to be. it seems that they do this everywhere they go. well, let us be. we happy like we are. clean up your own yard and house and family before you start working on the others. maybe they are trying to hide something about their own so they start picking on somebody elses town and homes and family. done
funny

Shreveport, LA

#16 Nov 9, 2009
funny thats all i got to say i reaily do hate when new people try to cum up in hurr and try to run it only the people who has been hurr the longest kno what they are sayin like i would have to say malena, catrina, amanda,racheal, bub,ray-ray idk who all i can name but there is a few..
Rachel

Bardstown, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2009
Ya i deffently agree with Funny beacuse i have been here for 14 years and i know exactly what there is to do and not to do around here. WE really need something built in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My love not fade away 2 min Cedric aka cocaine 1
Copperfields Subdivision/City Bus Route 38 min cfieldbus 1
Check the books at post 121 legion 55 min Memver 1
Former mayor 1 hr Joe 2
hope patton 6 hr knows her too 3
Thank God for Tommy Reed (Oct '12) 7 hr KingSnake 26
Mi Ya Ko spa (Sep '11) 7 hr KingSnake 35

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance