need advice

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I need some advice. Are Beats by Dre really worth the price tag? If I am going to spend that kind of money I want quality and durability as well as style.
Maybe I'm missing something. Do they sound as good as they look?
YES

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
my hubby has a set of the Beats by Dre and he said definitely . . . improves the sound, etc. ~ good luck ~
MEH

Bardstown, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
The sound quality of the Beats headphones is good, but the physical product itself seems to break easily. Might wanna check out Skullcandy headphones as well.
IMO

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
If you want real quality and sound and not just the latest hype then you need to try Sennheiser or even Bose.
Beatsnotworthit

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Personally for quality and sound and a great price stick with any brand other then beats.
Beats may sound good but i have compared them to other brands and the value is just not worth it. My friend bought a pair of beats and skullcandy headphones and the beats began to fall apart within a few months ( he sent them off to be repaired to only have them break again ), so he returned them. I have found that skullcandy are one of the best headphones you can buy for the price, and they do look pretty stylish. If you take care of any headphones they will be durable.

If you are looking for a better sound quality type headphone look at the skullcandy Hesh series headphones, or look into some of their earbuds also.

If you are looking for good sound quality but also like to enjoy a lot off bass that will [email protected] your head/ears then look at the Skullcandy Skullcrushers. They have a lot of bass and sound amazing.

Skullcandy headphones will be on sale during black friday and you can find them in many stores like radioshack at a very low discounted price. Personally i would choose skullcandy and you could easily buy 5-6 sets of skullcandys for the price of one higher grade beats, and the skullcandys sound better in my opinion.

If you have a lot of more money and want to go onto a higher priced line of headphones look into bose audio instead of beats.
Anonymous

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
It depends on the type of music you want you listen to. If you listen to rap & hip hop, then you will like Beats, as the headphones are very bass heavy. If you listen to ANYTHING else you may not like them, because the bass is too heavy and artificial sounding. Just try different brands and types (over the ear, in the ear etc..) with the type if music you like then decide.
donexer

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Just try different brands and types (over the ear, in the ear etc..) with the type if music you like then decide.
http://www.nlbeatsbydre.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dee Stratton 45 min Sally jo 1
Ashley Morrow 48 min Wake up 1
Poor Chelsea 55 min Truth 4
Unemployment 1 hr Newtotown 6
Huddle House and Royalty 2 hr Disgusting place 7
Best neighborhoods in Bardstown 3 hr Love bardstown 17
Crystal rogers (Oct '15) 3 hr Hello again 439

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance