Area deer hunters supporting food ban...

Area deer hunters supporting food bank ministry

There are 5 comments on the Linton Daily Citizen story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Area deer hunters supporting food bank ministry. In it, Linton Daily Citizen reports that:

The Greene County Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry program has already topped last year's carcass donation mark with more than a month left in the state deer firearm and archery seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Linton Daily Citizen.

LINDA

Sterling, VA

#1 Dec 6, 2009
god bless them all
The Preacher

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2009
You cant out give God !!!!!!! Read Luke 6:38
curdandwheyfoodp antry

Coatesville, IN

#3 Dec 7, 2009
thank you dear hunters we served 175plus at bowling green community center on nov 21 people fron clay city and bowlingreen and brazil shared thanksgiven dinner GOD BLess rev charlotte a curd president of curdandwheyfoodpantry bowling green in
The Shadow

Doyline, LA

#4 Dec 8, 2009
I think its a great idea. What would be even better if you could get some of the car insurance companies involved. If they would pay for the tags and even some of the processing it would help everyone. For every deer that is taken, its one less that we have to worry about hitting with our cars and trucks. Think of the PR it would bring. All in all I think what these hunters are doing is a wonderful thing. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing.
Great

Winburne, PA

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Very nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun mart sunoco Mon Curious 4
Missing person Jun 26 anonymous 3
burgess seed and plant Jun 24 kentucky 1
Brooke Jackson Jun 22 Nasty 1
Jama phegley, Kendall, Dave's, Pegg Jun 18 Gottoloveit 1
Jama pegg Jun 17 Exman 1
Jama Pegg Jun 17 Truth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages