Crash kills student on way to friend'...

Crash kills student on way to friend's wedding | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 24 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 20, 2011, titled Crash kills student on way to friend's wedding | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A 2004 Thomas Worthington High School graduate and aspiring linguist died over the weekend when her car went down an embankment and into a creek in rural Indiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rip Kirby

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 22, 2011
PaulH wrote:
I'm just guessing but from her aspirations to work with Wycliffe, she most likely is a believer in Jesus, in which case, she has made it home and is with God even now. May God comfort her family.
You know the old saying: Drive like hell, you'll get there.
Tamiami

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 22, 2011
D-Saunders wrote:
Really? Get some rest? If you have nothing nice to say, people please do not comment.
Ha! There would be about 3 people posting on these forums, if those who had nothing nice to say kept their pie-holes shut.
Jim Gahman

Powell, OH

#26 Jun 22, 2011
I knew Abigail as the little girl who set in the seat in front of me in the balcony while her father took notes of the sermon. i saw her grow into a young lady. I know how hard it is to experience the lost of a child. I am truly sorry for their loss.
The Gabel Family

Reynoldsburg, OH

#27 Jun 23, 2011
Abigail was always an excellent Christian role model. Our prayers are with her family and friends as we grieve over our loss. But it is comforting to know that some day we will be reunited in heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bloomington police face criticism for armored t... Wed Benaniah 1
News Bloomfield Man Dies in Accident on State Road 54 Feb 12 Family 2
Bloomfield Music Thread (Dec '13) Feb 11 Musikologist 8
Beware of this guy Feb 9 lindsay 9
Should I move from Virginia to Bloomington Indi... Feb 5 April2 1
Jenna Hobbs Feb 2 Cookie 1
Regency Electronics (Jul '08) Jan '18 roncandd 14

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance