Ellsworth to hold Open Door Listening...

Ellsworth to hold Open Door Listening Tour

There are 2 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Ellsworth to hold Open Door Listening Tour. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Rep. Brad Ellsworth will be holding his Open Door Listening Tour. This is to help voters share thier ideas and concerns with the Congressman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

Brian

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 17, 2009
It's funny that all of his times are during the day when most people work. I can never go to any of hit meeting because he comes in the morning on a weekday. If I miss work for him then I probably loose my job. Is that what he wants? Why can't he come in the evening when working people can attend?
Needs

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2009
He needs to have both a.m. and p.m. town hall meetings because if he had them in the p.m. only then people that work evenings wouldn't be able to attend either.

I was able to attend today and it was good information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of this guy Jan 17 disgusted 8
Community Alert! Sexual predator Danny Joe Egan... (Apr '16) Jan 11 StateBoy2018 7
So about a girl named Jenny... Dec 27 MissCurious 1
Brenda Reetz (Jun '14) Dec 25 BeenThere 3
Brenda Reetz (Aug '14) Dec 25 BeenThere 5
Best hot wings in town Dec 23 tbob 1
flasher (Jan '17) Dec '17 Sylvia 7

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages