IMPEACH HOLTSCLAW

Columbus, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2013
It was just a matter of time before Jarrod the joke started handing out plea bargains to the murderers of the teenage girl. How disgusting. He doesn't have the balls to try a capital murder case so he says there are no aggravating circumstances! Really??? Does he truly believe the citizens of Greene County are this dumb?
What

Linton, IN

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Good Prosecutor,good person...leave him alone....we could do a lot worse
Gilligan

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 2, 2013
IMPEACH HOLTSCLAW wrote:
It was just a matter of time before Jarrod the joke started handing out plea bargains to the murderers of the teenage girl. How disgusting. He doesn't have the balls to try a capital murder case so he says there are no aggravating circumstances! Really??? Does he truly believe the citizens of Greene County are this dumb?
look up Indiana criminal rule # 24 capital cases it is just not that easy to have a capitol murder case in a small county. The attorneys appointed in the case must have and meet special qualifications. Let alone the cost of such a trial on the county. There are special qualifications for the judge and courtroom procedures also. Not just anybody can partake in such an event.
linton resident

Linton, IN

#4 Dec 22, 2013
had a problem with state having wrong social security number.,my lincence were suspended.he and his staff worked all morning to get it fixed..he and his staff are good people and not a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Depression and One Woman's Lifelong Fight Thu depressionman22 1
Fred Glass Mar 23 Henry 1
Need a Bloomington injury lawyer Mar 15 Attorneys 1
Fake pregnancy and fake miscarriage Mar 15 Just sayin 1 5
Hillary Clinton Liar Mar 10 Truth 4
preparation Gis a cho-mo Mar 7 obamas boy 1
Meth Capital of Indiana? Mar 6 preparation G 6

Flood Warning for Greene County was issued at March 28 at 1:30PM EDT

Bloomfield Dating
Find my Match