Indiana inmates remove metal ceiling ...

Indiana inmates remove metal ceiling panels to pass their time ...

There are 35 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Indiana inmates remove metal ceiling panels to pass their time .... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The inmates figured out how to remove metal ceiling panels in the Greene County Jail and used the passageway more than a dozen times in September and October, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reasoning

Lake Worth, FL

#25 Nov 20, 2008
Will this cost more than keeping these inmates in jail for additional time (at $45K per year)?
Pago Pago Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there will be a problem for the taxpayers if the women are knocked-up or for treatment of aids. The aclu will probably sue on behalf of the women.
mom of a senior

Whitehall, PA

#26 Nov 20, 2008
amazing what lengths people will go to for sex!
Jacques Strapp

São Paulo, Brazil

#27 Nov 20, 2008
mom of a senior wrote:
amazing what lengths people will go to for sex!
Amazing what some folks will do for good skull.
Jeff

Lake Worth, FL

#28 Nov 20, 2008
Meanwhile, they allow rape. Just make sure no one is having sex consentually!
One Vote

Carrollton, VA

#29 Nov 20, 2008
NN Thugz wrote:
Dumd-assss cops.
Lets see, these people were in the custody of the SHERIFF, so let NN Thugz takes the opportunity to call the cops "dumd-assss". It is very clear who the real "dumd-assss" is!

Suggestion: learn a little about civics and learn how to spell!
WOW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#30 Nov 20, 2008
Skeet Skeet all over the prison walls.....lol
crc

Richmond, VA

#31 Nov 20, 2008
They don't say or do nothing when the Sheriff's or prison guard's screw the inmates. That's okay right
donna

Hampton, VA

#33 Nov 20, 2008
i think as long as the men haven't murdered women and the women haven't murdered men, they should be allowed to have sex, i feel that if you pair up men and women at night that the prisoners would be better to handle because they have been getting some sex more than the guys that don't get any at all. i don't see anything wrong with it at all..
RACE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#34 Nov 20, 2008
why the excape charges. They never left the jail, nor did they try?
RACE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#35 Nov 20, 2008
As long as both parties agree to be sterilized and sign a waiver releasing the state of any blame for ANYTHING that happens.
donna wrote:
i think as long as the men haven't murdered women and the women haven't murdered men, they should be allowed to have sex, i feel that if you pair up men and women at night that the prisoners would be better to handle because they have been getting some sex more than the guys that don't get any at all. i don't see anything wrong with it at all.****
RACE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Nov 21, 2008
Or because he was not offered any.
LMA0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily see that the law is specific enough to cover escaping one's cell and not just the jail proper, but in this case where there was clearly no attempt to flee it looks like the prosecutor is just trying to get back at the inmates for embarrassing the sheriff.
Sick

Gloucester, VA

#39 Nov 21, 2008
ljfud wrote:
Felony escape charges, isn't that what inmates get when they actually escape? If these people are in for minor things, and get this sort of charge thrown at them, it's ridiculous. At least they weren't beating or stabbing other inmates.
In a way there was stabbing.
RACE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#40 Nov 21, 2008
Nah! Maybe a little poking and prodding
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>In a way there was stabbing.
WvWs

Virginia Beach, VA

#42 Nov 21, 2008
I thought male prisoners liked to have sex with each other instead of females.
Jacques Strapp

São Paulo, Brazil

#43 Nov 21, 2008
WvWs wrote:
I thought male prisoners liked to have sex with each other instead of females.
Good skull is good skull, no matter how you slice it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of this guy 15 hr JERK 7
Community Alert! Sexual predator Danny Joe Egan... (Apr '16) Jan 11 StateBoy2018 7
So about a girl named Jenny... Dec 27 MissCurious 1
Brenda Reetz (Jun '14) Dec 25 BeenThere 3
Brenda Reetz (Aug '14) Dec 25 BeenThere 5
Best hot wings in town Dec 23 tbob 1
flasher (Jan '17) Dec '17 Sylvia 7

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages