Kevin's Weather Blog

Kevin's Weather Blog

There are 9 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Nov 19, 2007, titled Kevin's Weather Blog. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Climatologists are only now beginning to truly understand how influential the oceans are on our climate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

Josie

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2008
Hi Kevin my name is Josie,I have arthritis also but we wll just have to weather the snow,and rain until it gets spring.Won't we?God Bless!
inquiring minds

Julian, PA

#6 Mar 4, 2008
I think it is good, that you have this blog because it shows YOU are a real human person with real human feelings ,not to say you werent before but People see someone who is on TV all the time as a celebrity and it is hard to beleive they are human too.i know it sounds stupid but i know someone understands
Noway

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2008
So tell me if you would Kevin, How did you guys rig the shot for Dave Wire? It was nice but I cant see it as more than a camera trick!
Josie

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2008
I enjoy reading your weather blog Kevin.I like your coments also.Keep up the good work!God Bless.
Jeremiah Myers

Bloomfield, IN

#9 Mar 14, 2008
How long is the rain going to be here in Bloomfield
Ah Hello

Marshall, IL

#10 Mar 14, 2008
It is still amazing how someone is always wrong about the weather and everyone still loves him??? Kevin you need to run for president!!! You must be a Democrat, everything they say their followers believe regardless. Ever since the 'Fury' has been introduced the percentage of right calls on the weather have declined dramatically... Amazing... I should have been a weatherman....
jeeZ

Redwood City, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2008
Ah Hello why dont u go to the wtwo website where you belong.
FrankoAmerican

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#12 Mar 15, 2008
Ah Hello wrote:
It is still amazing how someone is always wrong about the weather and everyone still loves him??? Kevin you need to run for president!!! You must be a Democrat, everything they say their followers believe regardless. Ever since the 'Fury' has been introduced the percentage of right calls on the weather have declined dramatically... Amazing... I should have been a weatherman....
Actually, as a weather junkie who is retired with no life I track the forecasts and the results. Kevin is actually very accurate. I would say in the 90+% range. David Wire and Chad Evans rank right up there as well. To be fair, Jesse Walker is at the same performance level too.
chris vnsickle

Marshall, IL

#13 Mar 19, 2008
i sorry kev i dont have any good imput on your blog or the weather. i just thought i would say i like your bracket, way to step outside the box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun mart sunoco 10 hr Curious 4
Missing person Sun anonymous 3
burgess seed and plant Jun 24 kentucky 1
Brooke Jackson Jun 22 Nasty 1
Jama phegley, Kendall, Dave's, Pegg Jun 18 Gottoloveit 1
Jama pegg Jun 17 Exman 1
Jama Pegg Jun 17 Truth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages