Vietnam memorial coming to Colfax

Vietnam memorial coming to Colfax

There are 2 comments on the Lebanon Reporter story from Jul 13, 2007, titled Vietnam memorial coming to Colfax. In it, Lebanon Reporter reports that:

A half-size replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial will be on display July 19 to 22 in the Colfax Town Park. via Lebanon Reporter

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Reporter.

jerry bonier

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2007
This is a great idea, it something that should be place everday for all our men who have lost their life serving their country
Former Finest

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2007
The town needs something to draw attention to it! There are a lot of fine qualities about Colfax, Indiana. Bringing something that is as important as this to the town will certainly draw interest. Hopefully it will bring some needed "extra business" to the time for the period that it is there!

*Support Your Local F.O.P.*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rare Coins? Jul 21 findthemhere 1
Bloomfield Music Thread (Dec '13) Jul 19 Musikologist 6
I Hate Germans Jul 19 Anonymous 1
GE closing plant Jul 14 hippopotamonstros... 2
News Old Linton Drive-In To Be Resurrected And Open ... (Jul '12) Jul 13 Paul Allsup 13
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Jul 12 ecluytyu 275
Michelle Scales (Jan '15) Jul 2 Once Bitten 3

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages