Former Festival Queen faces meth charges

Former Festival Queen faces meth charges

There are 9 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Former Festival Queen faces meth charges. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Dyal faces 8 felony charges, including dealing and manufacturing methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

rkm

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Holy Shiva-- all her past is just that-- first two sentences are only relevant info.
Caught you looking

Delaware, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2008
I'd be fascinated to see the before and after photos.
sycamorejumper

Carmel, IN

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Wow. There's really nothing else to say.
blue

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 29, 2008
It just goes to show you that this terrible drug targets everyone.....it doesn't matter what your status is. I feel very sorry for this young lady. I have seen meth destroy so many lives....very, very sad.
LRG

Washington, IN

#6 Jul 29, 2008
What difference does it make if she was festival queen or star athlete. What matters is that she is a victim to meth, which is an equal opportunity drug. It does not care who or what you were or are. Most importantly the headline should state...someones daughter, sister, mother, aunt, etc..falls victim to one of the worst drugs in history. Gods speed to her recovery to a prosperous life.
hmmm

Brandon, FL

#8 Jul 29, 2008
Tired

Centerpoint, IN

#9 Jul 29, 2008
I agree with blue... just further proves that no one is immune to addiction, no matter what they might have had going for them. I hope she is able to get treatment
catfish

AOL

#10 Jul 29, 2008
hmmm wrote:
She would have been a perfect 10 on my trailer park scale!
hoosierman

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2008
why feel sorry for this woman. She got herself addicted to drugs,the drugs didnt seek her out. Stiffer penalties need to be given to all drug users. People like this is what is endangering our children and destroying our communities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rare Coins? Jul 21 findthemhere 1
Bloomfield Music Thread (Dec '13) Jul 19 Musikologist 6
I Hate Germans Jul 19 Anonymous 1
GE closing plant Jul 14 hippopotamonstros... 2
News Old Linton Drive-In To Be Resurrected And Open ... (Jul '12) Jul 13 Paul Allsup 13
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Jul 12 ecluytyu 275
Michelle Scales (Jan '15) Jul 2 Once Bitten 3

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bloomfield Mortgages