Ind. inmates sneak through ceiling to...

Ind. inmates sneak through ceiling to have sex

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 20, 2008, titled Ind. inmates sneak through ceiling to have sex. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Three male and three female inmates at a southern Indiana jail face charges that they devised a way to sneak between cell blocks to help pass their time behind bars by having sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2008
get some man
Mike M - Maplewood

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Don't you have to actually excape the jail to be charged with felony escape? Oh yeah, that's right, overzelous prosecutors have to charge them with something in order to draw away the real issue which is that their security stinks. Not only bad ceiling tiles, but blind spots in video cameras? the prisoners know about these blind spots? Who is running this jail anyways?

Bet you those felony escape charges get dropped like a hot potato when those charged detail in open court where they went to and what they did with their freetime in graphic detail.

Also I wonder what the state will pay to prosecute these prisoners for escaping to the ceiling to have some fun. Bet this one costs the taxpayers $20000 or more in staff time and court expenses...

Tehachapi, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Mike, I bet nothing is dropped.

Escape is a simple case to show. You only have to show that they tried.

Their is a difference between medium, minimum and maximum security, and this sounds like idiot A was in min security, one step away from a community release.

In Nevada, they have a walk-a-way escape law, that pertains to minimum security people escaping. This would probably fall under that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renegades M/C (Dec '09) Oct 21 Farmer 79
News Bloomfield Teacher Arrested On Charges Of Child... Oct 21 Kate 1
News Woman assaulted in robbery at Bloomington hotel Oct 17 Mindy 1
News Worthington man charged with solicitation of teen Sep '16 Jack 1
Any1 kno who Dusty Robertson is dating? (Mar '12) Sep '16 Tell it like it is 18
Just Wondering Sep '16 josh 3
Bloomfield Music Thread (Dec '13) Jul '16 Musikologist 6

Bloomfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance