Wisconsin man kills self after shooting at ex-girlfriend's daughter

A Boyceville man shot and killed himself Wednesday night after firing a round at his ex-girlfriend's daughter. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enough Already

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Good riddance!
huh

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 2, 2010
The shotgun was taken away from Heinzke by the daughter's husband, who fled into the house. Heinzke then shot at the daughter but missed as she also fled into the residence.
How did shoot at the daughter? How many weapons did he have? This story is confusing!
huh

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 2, 2010
nevermind! Just read where he had a shotgun and a rifle. Don't know how I missed that.
conservative observations

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Good ending as it saved the taxpayers some money.

Since: Nov 10

st. paul mn.

#5 Dec 2, 2010
huh wrote:
The shotgun was taken away from Heinzke by the daughter's husband, who fled into the house. Heinzke then shot at the daughter but missed as she also fled into the residence.
How did shoot at the daughter? How many weapons did he have? This story is confusing!
ahhh, i think the story says he had a shotgun and a rifle, the shotgun was taken away, apparently he retained the rifle and ran into the house and fired at the daughter with it, then turned it on himself., read the story slower and you might understand it better.
huh

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 2, 2010
PHARAOAH wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh, i think the story says he had a shotgun and a rifle, the shotgun was taken away, apparently he retained the rifle and ran into the house and fired at the daughter with it, then turned it on himself., read the story slower and you might understand it better.
Did you not see where I said that I saw that. Maybe you should read the comments slower.

Since: Nov 10

st. paul mn.

#7 Dec 2, 2010
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not see where I said that I saw that. Maybe you should read the comments slower.
slow computer response i wrote it before you went back and figured out what an idiotic response you made about the story. HUH
Say what

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Dec 2, 2010
What a scum! I surely hope they close the borders and stop these bloodsuckers from bringing their violent culture to my country. Go back home! These people come here and dont even learn our language. NO TO DIVERSITY!
huh

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 2, 2010
PHARAOAH wrote:
<quoted text>slow computer response i wrote it before you went back and figured out what an idiotic response you made about the story. HUH
There is no need to get nasty! Sorry, I am human and do make mistakes.
Crusoe

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 2, 2010
Say what wrote:
What a scum! I surely hope they close the borders and stop these bloodsuckers from bringing their violent culture to my country. Go back home! These people come here and dont even learn our language. NO TO DIVERSITY!
"Theodore J. Heinzke", yeah, that sounds kind of Somali-ish, doesn't it? Probably a spanish-speaker, too.
This is home-grown product, you turd.
a recovering liberal

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2010
And yet another gun control success story
AmySuks

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 2, 2010
gee, that's too bad............
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Would it not be "heartwarming" if all violent crimminals like Teddy J. Heinzke did this?
trolls

Farmington, MN

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Crusoe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Theodore J. Heinzke", yeah, that sounds kind of Somali-ish, doesn't it? Probably a spanish-speaker, too.
This is home-grown product, you turd.
Ever been to Boyceville WI? Everyone there is "home-grown" :)
Billy Boy

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 2, 2010
Upset that he did not get a deer this year.
JIll

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Dec 2, 2010
Crusoe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Theodore J. Heinzke", yeah, that sounds kind of Somali-ish, doesn't it? Probably a spanish-speaker, too.
This is home-grown product, you turd.
NO worries as I did the same thing. I read it and was like what? I agree article in itself did not flow that great.....Why would people get so angry about an innocent mistake? Maybe they were upset about this article.
JIll

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 2, 2010
HUH....See now I replied to the wrong post....I am an idiot too I guess..
trolls

Farmington, MN

#21 Dec 2, 2010
rawdeal2010 wrote:
It's too bad that a woman can get away with accusing a man for abuse if it didn't happen.She should be arrested!He was a hard working,inocent man who fell for her.She had been in jail for 5 drunk arrests,very verble abuse to him.She took everything he had when she left without a thought for him.She is evil,watch out!!!!!!!!!!
Everything you say may be true, but how exactly does that excuse bringing 2 guns to someone's property with the intent of killing everyone who lives there?
weirdo

Cottage Grove, MN

#22 Dec 2, 2010
Say what wrote:
What a scum! I surely hope they close the borders and stop these bloodsuckers from bringing their violent culture to my country. Go back home! These people come here and dont even learn our language. NO TO DIVERSITY!
Where is this coming from? What does this have to do with people coming over the border? Nowhere in this story did they even hint of the people not being from "your country". You are ignorant, which is truly sad. Our language? Who said they didnt speak english???
Chris McNamara

Eau Claire, WI

#23 Dec 9, 2010
Ok, now every one who reads this story, it is wrong at some parts, i know this because Chris gunderson is my Father, and Candy gunderson is My fathers wife. Ted is his nic name and he was an amazing man and a really good friend. He had a rifle and a shotgun, and candy did get hit, she got brazed in the arm, the one who said good reddence, think about this, before he went homicidal, i was a normal guy, a guy who would tell jokes to his family, and loved his family so. He had his heart broken, I am sure most of you would do anything for a broken heart. Me and my entire family miss him so much, and yes we all speak english. I hope you take this into consideration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Feb 18 Zipps Master 17
Review: Tender Care Transport Inc (Aug '09) Feb 11 The Voice 28
Will republicans ever do anything for the bette... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 2
Walker caught by his own email. (Jun '14) Dec '14 Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 4
Is Ron Johnson for real? He is above the law. (Apr '14) Dec '14 Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Colfax, WI (Jan '12) Oct '14 Teabaggers be Damned 3
Affordable housing in Chippewa Falls Sep '14 Chris 1
Bloomer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bloomer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:42 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:42PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk
NFL 2:32 PM
Adrian Peterson releases statement on ruling
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Progress pleases Peterson; statement of thanks skips Vikings
Yahoo! Sports 4:36 PM
Peterson eager for return after judge overturns suspension
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Green Bay Packers: A Scout's Take on Stephone Anthony and Paul Dawson