Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

#7380 Jun 19, 2014
It looks like the criminals have been caught.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7381 Jun 20, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
25 bucks an hour and 95%for over 500,000 and it's not all about money.
Fair enough. Two more questions before we run the preliminary numbers:

1. The increase to 95%.......how much goes to the feds and how much stays in Packerland?

2. What percentage of people would keep working hard for 5 cents on the dollar? Would you go to work for 5 cents on the dollar?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7382 Jun 20, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
25 bucks an hour and 95%for over 500,000 and it's not all about money.
Sorry, I forgot. There's one more assumption that you need to nail down. If we bump the minimum from say 8 to 25 bucks, that's roughly a 200% increase in pay. What about all the other workers? Do you want everyone to get a 200% increase to make it fair, or just leave the people who already make 25 an hour alone with what they have? How do you think they will react?
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

#7383 Jun 20, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I forgot. There's one more assumption that you need to nail down. If we bump the minimum from say 8 to 25 bucks, that's roughly a 200% increase in pay. What about all the other workers? Do you want everyone to get a 200% increase to make it fair, or just leave the people who already make 25 an hour alone with what they have? How do you think they will react?
It's called a minimum wage increase for a reason. And I don't want to play your silly game.
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

#7384 Jun 20, 2014
Let's talk about our favorite governor,Scotty.
It seems Scotty has not been very truthful with us.He seems to have stolen his election,just like GWBush(the dumber)
What a crook and a huge LIAR. Well teabillies what ya gonna do now?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7385 Jun 20, 2014
Tealiban fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a minimum wage increase for a reason. And I don't want to play your silly game.
Not silly, not a game. With so many in the middle class getting screwed, you think "end corporate corruption" is a legitimate argument, but working on a solution is a silly game? I should have figured. Well run your 25 dollar min wage idea past your union buds, and see what the guys who've been on the job 20 years and are making 29 bucks feel about not getting a penny more. Not that it couldn't be done because it could, but I doubt you'd find their reaction silly. But, some people take the economy and people's working lives seriously, and some people just want to throw their turds at an office building. Remember to warm your arm up first.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7386 Jun 20, 2014
41 DAYS KATELYN KRAMSKY SIX WEEKS BEFORE YOU JOIN ERIN SALMON in prison you were FREE you had freedom u gave it away drinking and driving driving intoxicated u had fair warning ERIN Salmon did the same 14 months before you you were warned and you did anyway now you're going to pay for it driving drunk hitting some poop innocent guy now you're going to prison just like ERIN SALMON you've already pleaded guilty injury by intoxicated use of vehicle 27 years 75,000$ in fines that's a lot to pay for a night of drinking and the fact you'll be a convicted felon the rest of your life just like ERIN SALMON you ARE ERIN SALMON enjoy your 41 days of freedom KATELYN no telling how long you're going away you'll be sentenced on July 31 they'll lead you out of the courtroom in handcuffs just like they did ERIN SALMON Orange is the new Black time KATELYN cavity searches prison girlfriends imprisonment it's all coming KATELYN soon you'll be in a cage while other young women roam free you may even get to see ERIN SALMON before she is released you had fair warning KATELYN you knew about erin salmon now you are erin SALMON you'll get to meet ERIN SALMON you're going TO PRISON KATELYN KRAMSKY!!!
Tealiban fascists

Eau Claire, WI

#7387 Jun 21, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Not silly, not a game. With so many in the middle class getting screwed, you think "end corporate corruption" is a legitimate argument, but working on a solution is a silly game? I should have figured. Well run your 25 dollar min wage idea past your union buds, and see what the guys who've been on the job 20 years and are making 29 bucks feel about not getting a penny more. Not that it couldn't be done because it could, but I doubt you'd find their reaction silly. But, some people take the economy and people's working lives seriously, and some people just want to throw their turds at an office building. Remember to warm your arm up first.
Enough,your the one that ran to a"right to work" state with your business. All you have done is cry about how your daddy was screwed by the union thugs. You and I both know 25dollars is an unreasonable number. But when someone says something about raising the minimum wage,you go right into a rant of,why not 25 0r more an hour. You are being disingenuous. If you don't like it get out of the office.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7388 Jun 21, 2014
My Dad got screwed by the Union-Corporation negotiation process. The pension he was promised by both parties evaporated....it was a deal too good to be true, and he saw it coming, but many others didn't. Protecting the work force is a joint responsibility, and both parties failed miserably. The only difference is, the company didn't collect dues from him for 35 years. And, 25 dollars an hour is potentially do-able, but you have to be willing to look at the total picture. That's what I have been trying to say from the beginning.....I want those dollars in the employees pocket. In some parts of the country (N/S Dakota), people are almost making that much right now. It's a legitimate "what-if" exercise. What if the company didn't have to pay as much tax to the state and feds, what if you could choose your own health care and the company didn't have to pay that, what if workman's comp was adjusted so that the fraud rate (which is over 50%) was reduced. What if corporate profits HAD to be shared with employees? There's money all over the place, but government and regulatory requirements take most of it away and the people get what's left, which ain't much. All I'm saying is that the amount of money out there is more or less fixed, and the way it's being portioned out sucks.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7389 Jun 21, 2014
Just one of a hundred examples, look at this:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

Seriously? And disability payments don't run out. This'll top 600 Billion per year easy. In 3 more years it'll be a trillion. And 70% of it is fraud. I'm not saying we shouldn't help people out, I'm saying we should put the cost out there so people can see it for what it is, a nation grinding to a halt. It's a simple fact that people are jumping on the disability train in record numbers, and those left working are paying for it. You say end corporate corruption....fine. I say end government corruption at the same time.
Tealiban Fartish

Oconto Falls, WI

#7390 Jun 21, 2014
Will somebody please carry me? I am a lazy cry baby. I want to suck on the goverment teat!!!!!!! Cry cry cry cry !!!!! The world owes me.
Tealiban Fartish

Oconto Falls, WI

#7391 Jun 21, 2014
Zippy the Zero wrote:
WTW is so mean,doesn't WTW know that I can't work. Nurse !!!! Nurse !!!!! more chicken wings,I'm try'n to make it to 500lbs. I hate WTW so much!!!!!
What is a WTW, why can't you work for your self ? Are you a downs snydro reject??
True for sure

Oconto Falls, WI

#7392 Jun 29, 2014
Scott Walker will surely be our next comander -n- chief!!!!!!!! yippy!!!!!
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7393 Jul 1, 2014
Scotty for Guv,because he is soooo honest and never lies.
I think?
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7394 Jul 1, 2014
Tealiban Fartish wrote:
Will somebody please carry me? I am a lazy cry baby. I want to suck on the goverment teat!!!!!!! Cry cry cry cry !!!!! The world owes me.
You sound just like my representative in congress,Ron Johnson
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7395 Jul 1, 2014
Tealiban Fartish wrote:
The awkward cry of the Scotty bird. This poor bird has never had a job outside of the government. Yet this canary will be singing a much more sorrowful tune,soon.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7396 Jul 1, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
Just one of a hundred examples, look at this:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Seriously? And disability payments don't run out. This'll top 600 Billion per year easy. In 3 more years it'll be a trillion. And 70% of it is fraud. I'm not saying we shouldn't help people out, I'm saying we should put the cost out there so people can see it for what it is, a nation grinding to a halt. It's a simple fact that people are jumping on the disability train in record numbers, and those left working are paying for it. You say end corporate corruption....fine. I say end government corruption at the same time.
Where in personal tax dollars did you figure THOSE LEFT WORKING PAY for Disability funds in USA? Non-valid information. I am not a informational source of recovery of mental restorations to delegate you to the proper authority on the matter, although it is segregated funds that did not go t the disabled person directly from sources that resulted their disabilities originally. It was payments for small amounts of cash and housing and transportation and medical recovery form someone's negligence or attack. Are you indicating you were held accountable for a crime and disgruttled by that?

Your logic process seems immature and sources are non-valid, or as a adult, maybe you have a infection BUG chatter in the mind is very un-logically disrupted get a tetinus booster shot please.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7398 Jul 2, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in personal tax dollars did you figure THOSE LEFT WORKING PAY for Disability funds in USA? Non-valid information. I am not a informational source of recovery of mental restorations to delegate you to the proper authority on the matter, although it is segregated funds that did not go t the disabled person directly from sources that resulted their disabilities originally. It was payments for small amounts of cash and housing and transportation and medical recovery form someone's negligence or attack. Are you indicating you were held accountable for a crime and disgruttled by that?
Your logic process seems immature and sources are non-valid, or as a adult, maybe you have a infection BUG chatter in the mind is very un-logically disrupted get a tetinus booster shot please.
Son, please sit down, this is going to hit you hard. The government has no money that doesn't come, ultimately, from the working man and woman. Even corporate taxes, set aside by employer, would be in my pocket if the government didn't mandate their collection. Gas tax phone tax income tax death tax license tax sales tax service tax tanning tax yoga tax tax tax tax tax. And poof, it's given away.
Teabilly Heaven

Eau Claire, WI

#7400 Jul 5, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, please sit down, this is going to hit you hard. The government has no money that doesn't come, ultimately, from the working man and woman. Even corporate taxes, set aside by employer, would be in my pocket if the government didn't mandate their collection. Gas tax phone tax income tax death tax license tax sales tax service tax tanning tax yoga tax tax tax tax tax. And poof, it's given away.
I'm with you! Stop taxing us altogether. This out of control government,trying to keep our water safe and building new roads and fixing the old ones. Just the thought of them taking our taxes and spending them on things like Police and Fire Departments.
When I have trouble ,I just wait for the rich people to bail my arse out. I don't see a problem with that do you? And talk about keeping our environment clean,nobody does it better than our super rich corporations.
So listen people,keep your money and wait for the rich and well off to part with theirs.
If you believe that ,you will probably vote for Scott,thats not my email,Walker.
Truth for All

Oconto Falls, WI

#7402 Jul 5, 2014
whotard the bastard wrote:
My name is whotard who,I've never done anything to help my fellow man. You see everyone but me are just parasites. They don't understand that I am the only person that can save this country from my corporate cronies. People don't understand that the business man is a GOD,to feared and revered by all you lowly mortals. My self I have never had a real job, because I am above all of you lowlife working people.
Did you know that I have a penis and a vagina , so I don't even need those stupid lazy no account women. All they do is give birth to more parasites. I can even suck myself,because I have no backbone.
What a bunch of retarded jibberish. Please get back on the train to reject town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bloomer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Colfax, WI (Jan '12) Oct 7 Teabaggers be Damned 3
Walker caught by his own email. Oct 3 Teabaggers be Damned 3
Affordable housing in Chippewa Falls Sep 23 Chris 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Tealiban Fascists 7
grade school dfu Aug '14 chris gerber 1
Debate: Marijuana - Chippewa Falls, WI (Sep '10) Jul '14 Wanderer 33
Is Ron Johnson for real? He is above the law. (Apr '14) Jun '14 Misanthropic Huma... 2
Bloomer Dating
Find my Match

Bloomer Jobs

Bloomer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bloomer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bloomer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]