Since: Jul 12

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I heard that buddy haney was killed in a car wreck early this morning on his way to a job out of town I worked with him years ago he was a nice guy every one liked him I haven't seen him in a long time I heard he married a girl from cape I hope it isn't true if anyone knows will they please commenT back thank you
too tall 51
#2 Jul 29, 2012
i saw bud about a week ago he married lera ussery hes not talking to me no more he told me he was getting a divorce so i thought i would tell him a couple of things he didnt like and i called her a bitch and he was ready to fight i havent seen him since but that was the first time i saw him in about a year or so i dont have his number we werent close friends or arent i hope i will see what i can find out i hope it isnt true also i would leave my cell number so u could call but i damn sure dont want it on topixs i dont never get on it someone else told me how did u find out didnt whoever told u know him or someone to find out i know lera i havent seen her in a bit and aint got clue where she is staying and dont care im friends with one of her exes she nothing but trouble i was happy for the poor guy for getting away fom her if she treated him like my my partner i fugured he would have been happy and i went and ran my mouth and pissed him off if it was him im sure lera would know by now shes got some family on177 i think its 177 im just about shit faced and bored if u comment right back i will tell u where im at and u can call and ask for mouth and i will tell u how u can find out i will have to leave after u call and u cant tell her who i am i dont want that crachead troublemaking barfly on my badside and causing me trouble and if it was him im sorry dude he was or is a pretty stand up dude i never heard anything bad about him other than it was always about the ho

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2012
too tall 51 wrote:
i saw bud about a week ago he married lera ussery hes not talking to me no more he told me he was getting a divorce so i thought i would tell him a couple of things he didnt like and i called her a bitch and he was ready to fight i havent seen him since but that was the first time i saw him in about a year or so i dont have his number we werent close friends or arent i hope i will see what i can find out i hope it isnt true also i would leave my cell number so u could call but i damn sure dont want it on topixs i dont never get on it someone else told me how did u find out didnt whoever told u know him or someone to find out i know lera i havent seen her in a bit and aint got clue where she is staying and dont care im friends with one of her exes she nothing but trouble i was happy for the poor guy for getting away fom her if she treated him like my my partner i fugured he would have been happy and i went and ran my mouth and pissed him off if it was him im sure lera would know by now shes got some family on177 i think its 177 im just about shit faced and bored if u comment right back i will tell u where im at and u can call and ask for mouth and i will tell u how u can find out i will have to leave after u call and u cant tell her who i am i dont want that crachead troublemaking barfly on my badside and causing me trouble and if it was him im sorry dude he was or is a pretty stand up dude i never heard anything bad about him other than it was always about the ho
Good grief, find the f'n "period" key!
I'll cope with piss poor spelling and failure to recognize a "CAP" key, but crap!
You're not "just about" shit faced, buddy, you ARE shit faced, high or both.
old friend

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Buddy Haney is alive. He is going through some trying times. Definitely in the process of divorce (from Lera). Is local for the time being. This is coming from a best friend. He is sitting right here with me, at this time. God Bless. Hope the follow up is helpful.

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
old friend wrote:
Buddy Haney is alive. He is going through some trying times. Definitely in the process of divorce (from Lera). Is local for the time being. This is coming from a best friend. He is sitting right here with me, at this time. God Bless. Hope the follow up is helpful.
You might want to post this on Sikeston topic, also. There is a "Haney" thread.
pissed off
#6 Jul 29, 2012
well where is he? if he is right in front of you because he told me was leaving for a job in indiana and was leaving as soon as possible and i made some calls and there actually was several accidents with some deaths going that way and was told that they couldnt give out any more information until family was notified i told them i was !!! and they asked me a couple of stupid ass questions i couldnt answer so they didnt i got mad and called back and they did tell me who two of them were that wasnt him and one there having a hard time contacting anyone i even asked them if it was him and the sorry basterd said he was sorry and still couldnt why? im not saying it is but if it isnt why wouldnt he tell me? and he wont answer my calls or return them or text me back and he always has before!!! so who is this he is sitting in front of? i know who it is and ur lying he wants nothing to do with you!!! even if he is ok he wouldnt be with you ! i know who this is and ur just trying to piss me off ! because i just talked to him yesterday about noon . i even called a couple of his friends he had talked to recently and they cant get ahold of him either and the last time i talked to him he was fine so there is no reason why he wouldnt answer or call back . and they said the same thing that he didnt even mention the divorce he was excited about going back to work . so if he is with u he had better call or you better take a picture of him and post it on facebook or something but i dont believe he is with. and if he isnt thats really messed up for you to say he is!!!

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2012
pissed off wrote:
well where is he? if he is right in front of you because he told me was leaving for a job in indiana and was leaving as soon as possible and i made some calls and there actually was several accidents with some deaths going that way and was told that they couldnt give out any more information until family was notified i told them i was !!! and they asked me a couple of stupid ass questions i couldnt answer so they didnt i got mad and called back and they did tell me who two of them were that wasnt him and one there having a hard time contacting anyone i even asked them if it was him and the sorry basterd said he was sorry and still couldnt why? im not saying it is but if it isnt why wouldnt he tell me? and he wont answer my calls or return them or text me back and he always has before!!! so who is this he is sitting in front of? i know who it is and ur lying he wants nothing to do with you!!! even if he is ok he wouldnt be with you ! i know who this is and ur just trying to piss me off ! because i just talked to him yesterday about noon . i even called a couple of his friends he had talked to recently and they cant get ahold of him either and the last time i talked to him he was fine so there is no reason why he wouldnt answer or call back . and they said the same thing that he didnt even mention the divorce he was excited about going back to work . so if he is with u he had better call or you better take a picture of him and post it on facebook or something but i dont believe he is with. and if he isnt thats really messed up for you to say he is!!!
Contact the authorities. If you're his family they will tell you.

Brighton, MO

#8 Jul 31, 2012
So where is Lera now?
hottie
#9 Aug 3, 2012
Buddy if you are ok and in town, meet me at BG'S tonight at 8:00 ive had a crush on you for a very long time . I will make you forget all about Lera , you deserve so much better than her , so be there if you can, i will find you. You wont be sorry , I PROMISE !!!!
hottie

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Do you ever check your facebook? If you have doubts about me checkit,you won't no more.I know you like younger girls, and I'm ten times hotter than Lera.So go to your facebook, I have even left my cell number for you. Iknow we can have a lot of fun together,hope to see you soon sexy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blomeyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
used adult toys for sale (Nov '11) 37 min Dirty squriter 49
Anyone know anything about Brittany Ridenour 57 min Mike 10
Leigha Kirk counselor addicted to antidepressants 3 hr Kenz 2
Jeff works at Scooter Store (Jun '12) 6 hr Roy Moore 15
Tudy 9 hr Cape 4
tipping 10 hr Hug 15
Dollar store customers 10 hr Guest 25

Blomeyer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance