First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cory

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2012
He thinks it's OK to hit girls because he is gay. If you see this man show him that it is OK for guys to hit guys!
hehehe

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Cory wrote:
He thinks it's OK to hit girls because he is gay. If you see this man show him that it is OK for guys to hit guys!
he IS a wuss...
guest II

Florissant, MO

#3 Oct 31, 2012
A bully
Victoria

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Channing needs a good ol' fashion ass beatin. Oh wait he might like that
fagrus

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
welp i see he gave brooke deroush a black eye good, because that low life deserved it! All she worrys about doing is getting f'ed up! what she do channing try to steal ur man? bc we all know she will try to get with just about anyone. She probaly was f'in with emily thats why olivia beat her as$$$ toooo.but brooke wanna be a facebook gangster and talk shit bout how her fam gonna get channing back? really girl you cant handle it yourself im sure channing cant fight that good where you cant hold your own. channing does talk alot shit and no its not right for him to woop a girl and he does need a beatin bc he does think he can woop everyone in this world! brooke probaly deserved that shit thought hahahah
Say what

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Channing is gay?
Captain obvious

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Channing ain't s*** without his little posse! He thinks he's so tough, he's always suppose to be beating someone up but yet he only hits girls. Trust me in this one, karma is coming for you and your posse real soon! Haaaa. Then yo ass gonna be real butt hurt!

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
I don't really know Channing all that well but what I do know is he's a bully! He is gay and he likes to hit girls! So is there anything I'm missing? Oh and dude has a perma duck face!

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2012
fagrus wrote:
welp i see he gave brooke deroush a black eye good, because that low life deserved it! All she worrys about doing is getting f'ed up! what she do channing try to steal ur man? bc we all know she will try to get with just about anyone. She probaly was f'in with emily thats why olivia beat her as$$$ toooo.but brooke wanna be a facebook gangster and talk shit bout how her fam gonna get channing back? really girl you cant handle it yourself im sure channing cant fight that good where you cant hold your own. channing does talk alot shit and no its not right for him to woop a girl and he does need a beatin bc he does think he can woop everyone in this world! brooke probaly deserved that shit thought hahahah
Let me guess, you must be in Channing's little group of friends! Your laughing sayin Olivia beat up Brooke and saying she prolly deserved it! That's fd up for real, he still has a penis (prolly not much of one) therefore just like any other male he shouldn't lay a finger on a female and it's not like Brooke was the first girl he hit and she sure ain't the last girl he'll hit!

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2012
I just want to know when this dude is gonna get a good ole a$$ whooping? Or better yet put in jail bc the streets would be much better without a Channing bess walking around!!! He deserves a lot of sh** and I hope it comes to him. Cause what goes around comes around!!! Brooke shoulda beat his a$$ I bet she could or at least hold her own bc he's weak sauce!!

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2012
I don't understand how anyone can like or be friends with such a fake person!! Anyone who is friends with him is as fake as they come, believe that! Dude is gonna end up hurting not only himself but his fake friends as well! They all act like gangstas, like really, NO your a$$ did NOT grow up in the hood or fighting everyday bc you had to! You and your fake friends are weak and bully's. I feel bad for anyone related to him bc that has to suck and be embarrassing!

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Does anyone know why he punched Brooke and gave her a black eye?!?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know why he punched Brooke and gave her a black eye?!?
Because she wouldn't toss his salad
Crow

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
I don't really know Channing all that well but what I do know is he's a bully! He is gay and he likes to hit girls! So is there anything I'm missing? Oh and dude has a perma duck face!
How is he a bully? I wouldn't take crap from this dude and don't know anybody that would be intimidated by him. Maybe he is just a bully to girls but any dude in his right mind would stomp a mud hole in this flamer's ass.
Clara

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2012
Why would anyone go around telling everybody they got hit by this dude? Forreal? Why didn't you just hit him back? I'm sure my 10 year old sister could whoop this dude. If you got hit by this fool and didn't defend yourself then your just as weak as him. Put up or shut up.
ignorant

Farmington, MO

#16 Nov 1, 2012
Clara wrote:
Why would anyone go around telling everybody they got hit by this dude? Forreal? Why didn't you just hit him back? I'm sure my 10 year old sister could whoop this dude. If you got hit by this fool and didn't defend yourself then your just as weak as him. Put up or shut up.
I hope he whoops your @ss!!!
Crow

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 1, 2012
ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he whoops your @ss!!!
Channing is probably 100 lbs dripping wet. He ain't whipping anybodys azz.
haha

Malden, MO

#19 Nov 1, 2012
I know he is packin 12 inches......6 in his mouth and 6 in his ass. Dont he have HIV?
fake ass gangstas

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2012
How she suppose to hit back when she has Olivia's fat ass also hitting on her.I hope Channing and Olivia both get their asses beat!Fake ass gangstas!
Hmm

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2012
Brooke is a dck suckin nasty a$$ HIV havin hoe. Olivia beat her a$$ bc she grabbed her face and Channing didn't give her a black eye for all the ppl sayin he did. How about the bxtch needs to shit up and take some more dck,seems to be all shes good at. Oan snitching that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blodgett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 3 min Fairydust 4,430
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 4 min Fairydust 3,192
Name something you crave (Jul '15) 6 min Fairydust 572
Word Association (May '10) 8 min Fairydust 4,761
**(Last Post)** (Apr '12) 8 min Fairydust 2,473
Lisa Inman 1 hr Uh oh 3
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,278

Blodgett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance