of 4
Next Last
interesting

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Voice Of Reason

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2012
who cares which way a Jew moves? Like knowing a bunch of rich Jews are voting Republican is going to change my vote or something. Wow no wonder everyone has something bad to say about WV. Go swaller some more dope buddy then try again.
wvsky

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Voice Of Reason wrote:
who cares which way a Jew moves? Like knowing a bunch of rich Jews are voting Republican is going to change my vote or something. Wow no wonder everyone has something bad to say about WV. Go swaller some more dope buddy then try again.
"Why on earth would you make such a statement"?
Voice Of Reason

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 27, 2012
because i'm a democrat who is against everything pretty much a republican believes in.
no reason

Williamson, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2012
you give a democrat $100 dollars a month check they would vote democrat rest of their life $100 democrat
wvsky

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Voice Of Reason wrote:
because i'm a democrat who is against everything pretty much a republican believes in.
Most American Jews are registered democrats, therefore, you should have much in common. Do your research.
Rick

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 27, 2012
wvsky wrote:
<quoted text> Most American Jews are registered democrats, therefore, you should have much in common. Do your research.
Well if their moving right it means they have nothing at all in common with me. Except for believing everyone should be able to pack a pistol. Except felons ofcourse.
West Virginia Hillbilly

Lenore, WV

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Anyone who would vote for Obama must have been asleep from 2008 thru seven month's of 2012. During this period the United States has gone completely down hill and is in it's worst shape ever.VOTE TO PUT OBAMA OUT. Any change would be an improvement.
Rick

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 27, 2012
I'm voting for Obama! The economy was in shambles from that dirty turd Bush being in office. Lets point the finger at a man who has been trying to change the county while Rich republicans are saying No to everything. Proving yet again Republicans only care for the Richest among us. I hope Obama shuts every coal mine in Southern WV down! Make it a cleaner world for the rest of us.
Debbie

Logan, WV

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Voice Of Reason wrote:
Democrats are the reason this country is in the shape it's in. Deeper in dept and no jobs.
Debbie

Logan, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2012
West Virginia Hillbilly wrote:
Anyone who would vote for Obama must have been asleep from 2008 thru seven month's of 2012. During this period the United States has gone completely down hill and is in it's worst shape ever.VOTE TO PUT OBAMA OUT. Any change would be an improvement.
Amen
haha

Logan, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Rick wrote:
I'm voting for Obama! The economy was in shambles from that dirty turd Bush being in office. Lets point the finger at a man who has been trying to change the county while Rich republicans are saying No to everything. Proving yet again Republicans only care for the Richest among us. I hope Obama shuts every coal mine in Southern WV down! Make it a cleaner world for the rest of us.
agreed well said!!! I cant understand why people think the blame should not be put on BUSH he got us where we are now why put another republican in to do the same if not worse Obama try'ed to work with the democrat and the republican to make every one happy but i think he learned there is no working with a republican there just to greedy
haha

Logan, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2012
well i don't think he wants to shut the coal mines down he just wants to make them safer for the men that work there and that is and should be but they should leave our trees and mountains alone take coal under ground for every men that works to take theses mountains out takes 30 miners job so think about that when you call people tree huggers,
Registered Democrat

Lenore, WV

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Obama said when he first ran for President that if he could not do what he promised that he would no run for another term.This shows that he can't keep his word.
slow

Williamson, WV

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Voice of reason i read what you said. You are one of those $100 a month democrat. Give a democrat $100 a month they will vote that way rest of their life
No denomination

Logan, WV

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Since Bush and Obama, I find myself in a state of confusion. Neither have done the job. Obama is giving our country away, Bush looked like a dry drunk. I don't like Obama, but I don't like Romney either. I guess this year I'll vote republican, if I vote at all. I wish there was another choice. Our country has not seen prosperous times since Clinton left office.
Shield

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2012
Hey Rick, just want you to know that I will cancel your vote for Obummer when I vote for Romney, its time we get OUR whitehouse back and get this LOSER of a man and his shaved down sasquatch of a wife out of our lives!!!!!! Also the comment about shutting down all coal mines, think about our local economy, people losing their jobs, the kids,You my friend are a DUMB BASTARD to make a comment like that!!!!!
Smart white man

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Obama say he 'inherited' this mess. WOW...Look what a mess he will inherit if he wins AGAIN and has to follow his own f*ck ups.. He has more than DOUBLED our national debt and bowed to muslims. Who will he blame his OWN mess on?

That Kenyan is a fool and a disgrace to the Negro community even more than the whites.

We all were warned. No country has ever survived under black leadership. I'm sorry, but that old adage has been proven again. This time to a worse degree than any other occurence in world history.
McCoyFan

Logan, WV

#19 Jul 30, 2012
haha wrote:
well i don't think he wants to shut the coal mines down he just wants to make them safer for the men that work there and that is and should be but they should leave our trees and mountains alone take coal under ground for every men that works to take theses mountains out takes 30 miners job so think about that when you call people tree huggers,
It is MSHA that inspects mines and safety conditions.
american

Williamson, WV

#20 Jul 30, 2012
haha you are an obama tree hugger haha leave this country dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff 31 min Yes She Does 4
Victoria Courts (Aug '10) 6 hr legallady123 22
Dandy's 15 hr curious 11
Need dope go to Ben street 18 hr haha 8
Randy Parsley (Nov '12) 20 hr koko 12
new in town trying to score coke 20 hr koko 2
Bill and Betty on dr Phil 20 hr koko 2
More from around the web

Blocton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE