Nowak gets 20 to 40 years

Nowak gets 20 to 40 years

There are 6 comments on the Monroe Evening News/Monroe Sunday News story from Oct 27, 2006, titled Nowak gets 20 to 40 years. In it, Monroe Evening News/Monroe Sunday News reports that:

By: Ray Kisonas story updated October 27. 2006 11:23AM Keith Nowak, the Dundee man who was convicted of causing the death of his infant son, was sentenced Thursday to serve 20 to 40 years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monroe Evening News/Monroe Sunday News.

Ken

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2006
He is my family and i know regardless of what people say he would never kill a little kid,so say whatever and think whatever you want maybe he didnt say nothing because he didnt know what to say,so think before you run youre mouths.......
withheld

Vancouver, Canada

#2 May 19, 2007
he's my family too, i've never met him but i don't think he'd kill a baby either...
withheld

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Oct 9, 2007
He killed that child, that is the bottom line. He deserves to sit in jail for the rest of his life.
Dawn

Perrysburg, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2008
I went to school with him. I believe he did kill the baby, but I also believe he didnt mean to. He had a temper and a screaming baby is not something he could cope with. He lost his temper. I dont believe being in jail is helping him in the least bit. He needs anger management and possibly a prescription of some sort. I think living with the knowledge that he caused the death of his son is punishment enough in this case.
ryan

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2010
Free my big uncle keith we no he didn't do it
esther butler

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2012
i know for a fact that keith loves his son and feels awful for what happened and people who dont know him for who he truely is should keep there opinions to there selfs. i love keith with all of my heart and we plan on getting married someday and we both are so thankful to GOD for each other and for that fact that we are forgiven for our sins when we repent and so im going to let GOD be the judge. and in the mean time im going to stand by him through good and bad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blissfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
27-year-old fire near Deerfield that left two b... Apr '16 Anonymous 2
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Feb '16 a_witness 59
News Jaytec moving jobs to Chelsea after buying manu... (Dec '09) Mar '15 MDC 88
Classicala Horse Farm (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Nichole (Nikki) Bundy (Jun '14) Nov '14 Cynical Carl 3
Bad auto/motorcycle accident on Britton hwy. ar... (Nov '11) Aug '14 Jake 3
News 8 militia members in jail until trial (Apr '10) Jul '14 anomyous 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blissfield Mortgages