Review: Binns Realty Inc

Review: Binns Realty Inc

Posted in the Blissfield Forum

Property Owner

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2009
We listed our property with Binns Realty for six months but they didn't show it to anybody. They tried to get a commission when we sold it by owner long after the listing expired. Also, they lost one of the keys to the house so we had to pay to get the locks changed. We wouldn't do business with them again or recommend them to other homeowners.
Farm Boy

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Aug 10, 2009
Wow I had the same problem with Gerweck Real Estate
Snortchin H Conrule

Croswell, MI

#3 Aug 15, 2009
I discovered that a local real estate company was allowing the homeless to shower and use the toilet in my house when it was up for sale!
Rocket Scientist PhD

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Snortchin H Conrule wrote:
I discovered that a local real estate company was allowing the homeless to shower and use the toilet in my house when it was up for sale!
Are you scared to tell us the name of the real estate company, or what you did about it? Empty rhetoric is a waste of time.
Snortchin H Conrule

Croswell, MI

#5 Aug 16, 2009
Well I'd rather not name the company,but it rhymes with Orange??? I also went to Radio Shack and bought some in-home spy equipment to catch them in the act. In the process I also caught my wife in the act... of sleeping with the neighbor. So what I did was packed up my stuff... including my album collection, and took off down the road, Bye Bye, Erie St.
living on a prayer

Georgetown, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2009
I don't think any of the realtors are even trying to push homes to sell. We have been trying to sell a home there since april and no luck.
the home values have dropped tremendously what we have worked so hard for all our life to make into a beautiful warm charming home we get a slap in the face by putting in a offer 30,000 below asking price.
If the home does'nt sell the freaking back can have it back!! its them who have put this econonmy where it is right now by giving loans to folks who couldn't afford to make payments.
Then Merillat closing really put a damper on things.
I miss adrian big time i miss my friends and my family but coming home will never happen thanks to all the businesses closing.
We were just there on Saturday and it looked like a ghost town. I was impress that they finally got the cadmus brigde done. figures they do it when we moved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blissfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Mar 24 Guest 26
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Dec '17 Questioning 66
27-year-old fire near Deerfield that left two b... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anonymous 2
News Jaytec moving jobs to Chelsea after buying manu... (Dec '09) Mar '15 MDC 88
Classicala Horse Farm (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Nichole (Nikki) Bundy (Jun '14) Nov '14 Cynical Carl 3
News 8 militia members in jail until trial (Apr '10) Jul '14 anomyous 9

Blissfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Blissfield Mortgages