Man walking tall across Michigan

Man walking tall across Michigan

There are 2 comments on the www.grandhaventribune.com story from May 5, 2008, titled Man walking tall across Michigan. In it, www.grandhaventribune.com reports that:

Neil Sauter is equal parts athlete, adventurer, fundraiser, motivational speaker and - his sister might tell you - crazy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.grandhaventribune.com.

angie curfman ohio

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 May 16, 2008
I saw the story on our local news and wanted to know more so I went online to look it up. I was very moved by this story and the motivation of Neil. My son, who is now 7 also has mild CP and I can only hope that I can instill the same qualities in him so that he will never let his disability get him down and that he can be an
advocate instead. Thank you very much for the story and tell Neil to keep walking tall!

“Good News, and Great Forums”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2008
angie curfman ohio wrote:
I saw the story on our local news and wanted to know more so I went online to look it up. I was very moved by this story and the motivation of Neil. My son, who is now 7 also has mild CP and I can only hope that I can instill the same qualities in him so that he will never let his disability get him down and that he can be an
advocate instead. Thank you very much for the story and tell Neil to keep walking tall!
May God Bless you and your son. Thank you for reading the article posted here. I'm sure your son will find his way with his CP, because you impress me as being a very loving and concerned Mom to help him through. Bless you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blissfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Feb '17 Steven 61
27-year-old fire near Deerfield that left two b... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anonymous 2
News Jaytec moving jobs to Chelsea after buying manu... (Dec '09) Mar '15 MDC 88
Classicala Horse Farm (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Nichole (Nikki) Bundy (Jun '14) Nov '14 Cynical Carl 3
News 8 militia members in jail until trial (Apr '10) Jul '14 anomyous 9
News Blissfield school millage fails; county distric... (Feb '14) Mar '14 They cannot kill ... 3

Blissfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blissfield Mortgages