anna (lewis) turner
just me

Manchester, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2008
The person I am looking for information on is Anna (Lewis) Turner. She was raised around the Bledsoe area in a foster home with her sister and brothers. She is about 23 years old. Just want to know if anyone has anything to say about her, like what kind of person she is, how she was raised and so on.
Smarty

Neenah, WI

#2 Jan 27, 2009
You must done know about her. This is as fake as my boobs. If you were looking for her from foster home know you wouldnt know she is a turner. I know her whole family and they are not nothing to know.
just me

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2009
Well, I have had a run in with her. I have heard she is a liar from other people and just wondering if it is true. She started some stuff that is probably gonna get her into bad trouble.
Smarty

Lewisport, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Yep. Sounds like em. Always getting into other peoples business. none of them Lewis are worth knowing.
just me

Brodhead, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
Smarty-how do you know Anna?
anna lewis turner

Macon, GA

#6 Jun 9, 2012
i want everyone to know if anyone want to know any thing about me come ask me im not scared of no body so who ever is writing this crap about me you need to get a life like i did i am raising three kids by my self and not saying nothing about nobody so if someone has a problem with me come settle it with me because this is childish crap so dont bring my name out of your mouth no more. if you think im hiding i live in harlan so come find me and we can straighten things out people just need to leave me and my family out of there mouths.
thanks
have a nice day.:)
anna
LEWIS

Hyden, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Smarty wrote:
Yep. Sounds like em. Always getting into other peoples business. none of them Lewis are worth knowing.
Before u say anything about a Lewis be smart enough to say which
set your talking about. I know a couple different sets of them you
wouldn't want finding out who you are dumb ass...You wouldn't want
any of them in your business!!!!!LMAO
dang

Hyden, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
anna lewis turner wrote:
i want everyone to know if anyone want to know any thing about me come ask me im not scared of no body so who ever is writing this crap about me you need to get a life like i did i am raising three kids by my self and not saying nothing about nobody so if someone has a problem with me come settle it with me because this is childish crap so dont bring my name out of your mouth no more. if you think im hiding i live in harlan so come find me and we can straighten things out people just need to leave me and my family out of there mouths.
thanks
anna
Well your brother is nothing but a filty piece of crap. With no wheels. lol!
For real

Manchester, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2012
anna lewis turner wrote:
thanks
anna
Lol...that is some funny $hit right there...about not being scared of anyone...I heard you packed a black eye a couple years ago from someone who caught up with you in Harlan...also heard that she promised you some more of the same thing...can you tell us anything about that one or will you lie about it...so keep telling yourself you are not scared but we all know different..and as far as raising your kids, just my personal opinion...I think that dogs take better care of their kids than you do...just remember I have seen how clean you keep them...lol...oh look I just made another joke...
For real

Manchester, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Serious Post wrote:
Anna I have wanted to go out with you for some time,Hold on now!! This is no Joke,The only Reason that I have not ask you when I see you,I am afraid that you might Turn me down,I am a Married man,But I would still like to go out with you,I Know that we could have a good time,I am Really serious!!
Dude,

I dont know you and dont think I really want to know you but if you want to go out with Anna you seriously need to get some glasses, a couple bags for her face and a fifth of liquor and try to drink the ugly off....guess you like the thoughts of those gums nibbling all over your body...
Wow

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Looks like Anna is in jail in Harlan..go look at that sexy face...guys try to contain yourselves..
Wi1dcat

Harlan, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
what is she in jail for?
Wi1dcat

Harlan, KY

#18 Nov 15, 2012
I meant what is the story behind it?
Wow

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Nov 16, 2012
endangering the welfare of a minor...under a $3000 full cash bond...those kids should have been took years ago..just my opinion..
Worthless

Hyden, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Who was stupid enough to knock her up this time around?
Wow

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Worthless wrote:
Who was stupid enough to knock her up this time around?
No idea but they were pretty desperate to do it...
anna turner

Hazard, KY

#23 Dec 22, 2012
well if you want to know roger is the father of my three kid's and they were better off with me because im not no drug attack and a alcoholic im good to my kid's and i love my kid's more than any thing in this world so you all need to get a life and leave me a lone and another thing the only thing good happened to me in the past is i had my kid's all the rest of it was a big mistake because liveing every day with a man that would beat on a woman is a piece of shit. that's not a man.
Wow

Manchester, KY

#24 Dec 23, 2012
anna turner wrote:
well if you want to know roger is the father of my three kid's and they were better off with me because im not no drug attack and a alcoholic im good to my kid's and i love my kid's more than any thing in this world so you all need to get a life and leave me a lone and another thing the only thing good happened to me in the past is i had my kid's all the rest of it was a big mistake because liveing every day with a man that would beat on a woman is a piece of shit. that's not a man.
Yeah sure they were better off with you..thats why you were in jail because you were the worlds best mom...try again honey...I know you and I know how you are...I have seen mommy dogs take better care of their pups..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 22, 2013
Hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 166,449
Coal Miner Bike Club (Mar '11) 7 hr tired of fakers 26
Chief Red Bird Kin- Are you out there? (Jan '09) 8 hr Angie Sizemore 239
Cassie Napier 9 hr Queen bee 2
Needing a female third for fun 10 hr Seen It 3
Haunted Places in Harlan County. (Mar '11) 13 hr Budlight 29
Looking for chasity Hensley 19 hr Jilly 2

Bledsoe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bledsoe Mortgages