Former CT Cop Convicted Of Child Rape In Mass.

Apr 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBZ-TV

A former police constable has been convicted on child rape charges in Massachusetts. via WBZ-TV

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
funnyman

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

what a sick man. he deserves what he gets!!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

i wrote this when the forum first opened, then decided not to post. upon reading subsequent posts, i think this may bring closure to some people who find it hard to believe/accept. not sure why the FL "victim"'s post isn't enough proof for you folks (?). maybe another 1st hand account will help. here it is:

OK....ready for a RELATIVELY neutral and well-informed take on this? i know both parties involved VERY well. i was one of the many kids who fell into the sensei Al fan club. in my most formative years, i spent days on end w/both Pete and Al. i worked at the ridge as a lift operator, ski fitter/tuner, snow maker, and even
cook once or twice. i used to sleep in the ski patrol room on the cots. one night after cruising around on a snowmobile checking the guns and feeling pretty good about doing such a "cool" job - i was 15 or 16 at the time - Al came down and asked if i wanted a massage. i was involved in martial arts and we would often incorporate various massage and muscle work techniques, so it didn't seem too weird. long story short, he moved his hands under my waistline and i immediately freaked out. he asked me if i had "an erection" (his words) and when i said "no" he said neither did he and asked if i wanted to give him a hug. i gave him a hug and he went upstairs. end of story. at that moment i knew that all the rumors i had
heard about Pete and Al were true. i admit now that i was too weak/afraid/ashamed to confront either of them, and it wasn't until years later that Pete breached the subject. Peter Stearns is an incredibly strong and enduring personality. unless you went through it, how can you judge him? it pains me greatly to see people resorting to expletives and cursing a guy who has shown exceptional resilience, courage, and to paraphrase another poster, "huge balls". assuming Al was still victimizing kids, Pete truly is a hero for standing up and putting an end to it.
Al is a highly intelligent, charismatic, manipulative individual. i knew him WELL when he was a functional alcoholic, when he got clean, when he relapsed, and when he got clean again. i watched him freak out and hit kids, and i watched him be a positive guiding force in kids' lives. he's not ALL bad, and that is i think the source of frustration for a lot of people on this post. he was my teacher and i do not regret spending those years w/him. you cannot fault an individual for their sexual preferences. you can however fault them for not exercising control when the ramifications include permanently damaging psyches and destroying innocent lives. anyone local may appreciate the inclusion of Tyler Roberts in this discussion. i can't confirm that Al ever got to him, but i have some VERY good reasons to believe he did. the point is, that guy got what he deserves. the other point is, he wasn't ALL bad and did positively influence many people. please please please keep in mind that he was/is very smart and very manipulative and he could easily hide behind a charming facade. this kind of stuff happens WAY too much. believe it people. one more thing i feel compelled to mention: Jamie is NOT the victim here. she absolutely did turn a blind eye to this stuff for years. ever wonder why she was so cold and mean (to us kids at least)? the knowledge of what she was allowing to happen must have been eating her up inside.
i apologize for ranting on this post....just thought some of you might want to hear it. move on folks, and try to suspend your ignorance. we live in a crazy world.
funnyman

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

ignorance? no. reality... what you also have to realize is that he did this in ct.... got caught, moved to mass. and continued on the same socio/psychotic path. 1st degree. if it happened to me, it would take years to comprehend and understand. to whistleblow this freak takes serious introspective thoughts and courage to stop it from continuing to other innocent youths...overstand this... guy is a freak and is gonna get what he deserves.
Tracey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Quite the nerve to mention my brother Tyler. Let him rest in peace. Please respectfully remove this post and next time put your real name instead of hiding behind a screen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blandford Discussions

Search the Blandford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Wared Out 1,146
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Couple in Lee prostitution case due back in court Jun '14 Praxis33 4
Review: Enlightening 'Cuba' lacks enough emotio... Apr '14 Don Doo Be Doo Don Don 3
David D. Keough (Feb '10) Feb '14 debra silveira 2
Driver in Cummington fatal identified as Pittsf... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ozzie King Of Zylonite 1
No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Dec '13 My Hero Carl 9
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Hampden County was issued at July 14 at 11:04AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Blandford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blandford People Search