Thousands still without power

Thousands still without power

There are 5 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Dec 13, 2008, titled Thousands still without power. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

Friday's storm that coated the region under inches of ice is still wreaking havoc on hilltowns and areas of Eastern Hampshire County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

Barbara

Lee, MA

#1 Dec 14, 2008
I live on Chester Hill and as of 7:45 this AM we were still without power. Plenty warm enough with wood heat, but I do miss having water!
Kurt Hartig

East Longmeadow, MA

#2 Dec 14, 2008
Barbara wrote:
I live on Chester Hill and as of 7:45 this AM we were still without power. Plenty warm enough with wood heat, but I do miss having water!
Why Barb? You go months upon months without bathing anyway.
Nicky Blascak

Lancaster, NY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
I want to thank all the people that helped the people in need in this tragic disaster. I am from Becket and there were alot of people in need, of course there are still alot of people in need. If any one else needs anything if they need help, food, a warm place to stay or if they just want a update or want to find out any infromation about anything there is a message board at the becket town hall you can ask for help weither you are in need of food, cleanup, or help restoring your home from bursted pipes, damage to your home from the trees you can leave a note at the town hall on the message board. there are people willing to help for little charge or even no charge at all. all you have to do is wrire down what you need your name number and address incase we can't get a hold of you by phone make sure leave your address and what you need. also want to thank everyone again that helped out in this disaster we all appreciate all the work that has been done and i know there still is plenty more to do so keep up the good work.
Nicky Blascak

Lancaster, NY

#4 Dec 16, 2008
also want to say us becket people most in the forest are still out of power and most of us are getting power back on tomarrow at noon if it is not already on gotta thank those electrical dudes for all the good work National Gaurd my mom made you lunch hope you liked it she'll cook again just hunt her down and she will cook up some mean grill cheeses and those hot dogs. lol
Nicky Blascak

Lancaster, NY

#5 Dec 16, 2008
im not from Baldwin,MD im From BECKET MA. and proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blandford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay meet (Aug '15) Feb '16 wayne 4
News Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer to replace finance ... Jan '16 the city I hate 1
News Voting in Boston municipal elections remains low (Nov '15) Nov '15 bozo 3341 1
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Sep '15 Concerned Citizen 34
News Statehouse photo exhibit to depict food insecur... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cops are liars an... 2
Review: Lindas River Cafe (May '15) May '15 sneezie 1
News Couple leading 10-day Walk for MA Children from... (May '15) May '15 Praxis33 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blandford Mortgages