Richmond's long-time town administrator to retire

Dec 19, 2008 Read more: Berkshire Eagle
When Bruce Garlow applied to be Richmond's first town administrator 20 years ago, he realized he would be doing more than just preparing budgets and attending board meetings. Read more

Since: Apr 08

Hatfield, MA

#1 Dec 19, 2008
"he's stable"...kind of a strange compliment.
Julie

Chicopee, MA

#2 Dec 20, 2008
Congratulations to Matt Kerwood -a fine city councillor and I am sure will be a terrific administrator for the town of Richard.

Since: Aug 08

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Dec 20, 2008
Bruce is good people and will be missed. I can't believe MK is filling the position. Damn.
Tracy

State College, PA

#4 Apr 26, 2009
Wonder how you all feel about Kerwood now? Is he still the negative trouble maker pointing out everyone elses mistakes to take focus off himself? He has a way of stiring up trouble and then when asked in a public forum, he responds "we'll have this discussion later" to avoid showing his actual knowledge on a topic. In my opinion, he is a lot of talk and very little action. His most comment reply will be "we're still playing phone tag". Good luck Richmond.
Dale

State College, PA

#5 Apr 26, 2009
Kerwood is a windbag of little substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blandford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkshire Museum, Lichtenstein Center feature f... Apr 10 die Stadt die ich... 3
News Pittsfield Pest spray put on hold (Jul '10) Jan '15 call me a cynic 33
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Dec '14 whistleblower 10
News Couple in Lee prostitution case due back in court (Jun '14) Jun '14 Praxis33 4
News Review: Enlightening 'Cuba' lacks enough emotio... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Don Doo Be Doo Do... 3
News David D. Keough (Feb '10) Feb '14 debra silveira 2
News Driver in Cummington fatal identified as Pittsf... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
More from around the web

Blandford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]