stephanie wright
MALL GIRL

Bluefield, WV

#1 May 11, 2010
TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT STEPHANIE WRIGHT.
mos

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2010
Im stephanies mother, if there is any thing u want to know about her.. ask her father and i. I dont appreciate who ever this is putting my daughters name on here. Im sure u would feel the same if it were ur child.
Hmmmmm

Beckley, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2010
MALL GIRL wrote:
TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT STEPHANIE WRIGHT.
beautiful and very nice
MALL GIRL

Oakvale, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2010
Well she's fooling around with the wrong man with John Burgess. He's a drunk, pillhead, liar and a theif. I would know cause he was with me when he was fooling around with her....tried to tell me they were just friends...cause she is gay !! I hope she has better sense than to fool with that loser and he's 42 years old...why would he want someone so young....sounds fishy to me !!
mos

Ruby, VA

#5 Aug 11, 2010
well, thanks for telling me. we already know about him.. we have asked him many times to stay away away her.. and no she is not gay!!!
MALL GIRL

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Good luck. You're going to need it. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times and you may find out that it's not all him either.
mos

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2010
AAWW,.. ok still taking up for him , huh ?? Thought u were smarter than that !!! Looks like u are still believing his lies
MALL GIRL

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2010
No but I believe what I hear with my own ears and see with my own eyes. I'm done with this drama. I tried to help but you are on your own now. Good luck.
mos

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2010
Steph said if u got something to say to her, come talk to her about it.. she will tell u all u need to know and we have already contacted the police on him... so put a bug in his ear about that. And by the way, u started all this drama by putting my daughters name on here.. Go get a life !! And my advise to u is .. Get u a real man. I think u deserve better
whitney grubb

New Hope, VA

#11 Oct 29, 2010
this is to the i know from harrisonburg va who does not know shit... first off stephanie is my baby cousin and you getting on here saying shes trouble stephanie is far from trouble and you say she smokes meth oh hell come on ive heard so much about meth in the last month it is ridiculous first off i lived with stephanie up until august so if she was smoking meth i would love to know when cause i was always with her and i havent seen it... and as far as jon burgess he stalked her it didnt matter where we went jon was sure to follow he wouldnt leave her alone...as far as the drinking she could be doing worse couldnt she dont need help shes still the same girl she has always so stop talkin shit... if your a mother worry about your own child not someone elses martin and sheri has raised all 3 or there children and half there neices and nephews i think they raised all pretty well and talking about respect thats somthing you must lake to get on here and talk shit about 20 yr old instead of going to parents personally if there that big of threat to society you should have went to her parents not the whole world and jon if this is you ill kill you give it up she dont want nothing to do with i heard tell you was pediphile y try to still persue her... idk but i love you steph i know you aint wat this (i know says) love ya girl
whitney grubb

New Hope, VA

#12 Oct 29, 2010
whitney grubb wrote:
this is to the i know from harrisonburg va who does not know shit... first off stephanie is my baby cousin and you getting on here saying shes trouble stephanie is far from trouble and you say she smokes meth oh hell come on ive heard so much about meth in the last month it is ridiculous first off i lived with stephanie up until august so if she was smoking meth i would love to know when cause i was always with her and i havent seen it... and as far as jon burgess he stalked her it didnt matter where we went jon was sure to follow he wouldnt leave her alone...as far as the drinking she could be doing worse couldnt she dont need help shes still the same girl she has always so stop talkin shit... if your a mother worry about your own child not someone elses martin and sheri has raised all 3 or there children and half there neices and nephews i think they raised all pretty well and talking about respect thats somthing you must lake to get on here and talk shit about 20 yr old instead of going to parents personally if there that big of threat to society you should have went to her parents not the whole world and jon if this is you ill kill you give it up she dont want nothing to do with i heard tell you was pediphile y try to still persue her... idk but i love you steph i know you aint wat this (i know says) love ya girl
of course trash would get on here and defend trash whiteny i know you to and you are far worse than stephanie so it dont look good on her you defending her and i do have kids and they dont get out running around drinking and doping like yall they are good kids maybe they can set a example for you girls may god bless you girls souls and help through yalls time of need
whitney

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2010
y not put your name up instead of mine and as far as being trash im not i will admit i have bigger problems than stephany but as far as trash no im not and dont use my name next time you put a post up please
mos

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2010
To who ever it is called 'I KNOW' Please show respect to Steph parents... She is not trash !! And yes I have tried getting her help. Im not taking up for the things that she has done cause it breaks mine and her dads heart. Steph is still having a hard time dealing with the loss of her brother ,her pa paw. and an ex bf.. Im glad to hear that u have such good kids..My advise to u is to be careful how u bragg , I found out real quick that things can change real fast.. no matter how u may bring them up..I pray that u never go thru it..And I would never get on here and trash anyones child.So please find something else to do with ur time and open ur bible up to see what it says about slander.Plus they do have such a law out for that stuff also
angrykitty

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
too bad steph is a oxy/vicodin pill head. she could do so much better with Gods gifts she's been given. she just stole $140 from me, La'kea Yates neighbor. as an alcoholic & addict myself, I've been thru the wringer & just want to smoke my little weed & live in peace without other drugs & drinking & drama. I made the mistake of asking if they could get me some pot. lakea says lakea doesn't do drugs & she has nothing to do with stephs drugs. birds of a feather flock together, my young ho. both guilty. you shouldn't shit so close to where you eat. keep dropping lower & lower, the bottom of life when you lose everything is just around the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wallace Thrasher (Aug '10) Apr 12 raulerson 250
Loves Mar 30 Albert Simpson 2
Quit speeding on 606 Mar 30 Albert Simpson 1
Every office in the court house should be inves... Mar 30 Albert Simpson 5
3300 artesian bottled water (Feb '13) Feb '17 Bill 17
Bland Feb '17 Lynn Halsey 2
Delinquent Taxes Feb '17 Martha 2

Bland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance