Random Acts of Kindness

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#5018 Dec 18, 2012
i know now i just gotta worry about what entitlements are cuz so far they include my VA HC and my housing assist ect ect the gop...this weather has kept me in bed under heat it hurts worse this yr but my blood is a big problem so im seeing the doc more than i used to. no fun, and i ain't going to albq.. unless i win the lotto and get a car,lol.

peace and huge to all
and have a very Happy holiday.. sorry bout coffee she might have to work, so all my prayers go out to coffee, so she can spend Christmas with family.luck

peace ya all

“leaning left”

Since: Mar 09

local

#5019 Dec 19, 2012
just_nobody wrote:
i know now i just gotta worry about what entitlements are cuz so far they include my VA HC and my housing assist ect ect the gop...this weather has kept me in bed under heat it hurts worse this yr but my blood is a big problem so im seeing the doc more than i used to. no fun, and i ain't going to albq.. unless i win the lotto and get a car,lol.
peace and huge to all
and have a very Happy holiday.. sorry bout coffee she might have to work, so all my prayers go out to coffee, so she can spend Christmas with family.luck
peace ya all
Hello old friend. Sorry to hear you are in pain. This cold makes everything hurt worse. I hope their are enough compassionate, empathetic people on capital Hill to not allow the entitlement cuts. lol. Entitlements my butt you served and worked for veteran benefits, SS, etc. and deserve all that and more. You know I don't ascribe to all the religious hoopla of the season, non the less, I love this time of the year. I am looking forward to going to Bloomfield tomorrow nite to see my grandchild participate in Spanish dancing. Best wishes for 2013.

middle of nowhere NM

#5020 Apr 23, 2013
Had to do something..

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
Vernon Law

hope everyone's year is going well so far as we fell by the wayside till now no RAK just a quote

Peace and well being and hugs to all

nobody
Why Dat

Farmington, NM

#5021 Apr 24, 2013
Ted is nice also
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5023 Apr 25, 2013
just_nobody wrote:
Had to do something..
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
Vernon Law
hope everyone's year is going well so far as we fell by the wayside till now no RAK just a quote
Peace and well being and hugs to all
nobody
So glad to see you're up and running! The RAK's aren't undone, just unspoken...thanks to you...they will come back...by, the real one. Gone but not forgotten.

middle of nowhere NM

#5024 May 10, 2013
WE ARE STILL HERE FOR FOLKS TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT RARELY MAKES EM HAPPY JUST TO SEE OR DO.
SUNDAY IS MOTHERS DAY
TO ALL MOMS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND HAVE A GREAT ONE YOU DESERVE IT..
PEACE AND HUGS TO ALL
NOBODY

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5025 May 10, 2013
Yeah
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5026 May 16, 2013
just_nobody wrote:
WE ARE STILL HERE FOR FOLKS TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT RARELY MAKES EM HAPPY JUST TO SEE OR DO.
SUNDAY IS MOTHERS DAY
PEACE AND HUGS TO ALL
NOBODY
Hope your day was a happy celebration. On a 'forward note'...share your experiences...pay it forward....we're here....listening. What a wonderful forum to share. Count your blessings. Share those blessings. Religious or not....to be blessed is a gift. Share,
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5029 Jun 4, 2013
Subutai wrote:
Just letting all on the random acts of kindness thread know what your friend jammer has been up to.
The living in their homeland part is pretty disgusting, and outright bigoted. Welcome to Kirtland New Mexico, home of whammer jammer and his inbred progeny.
Next time this turkey posts some warm fussy saying just remember what is really behind that, something pretty ugly.
<quoted text>
God Bless You Subutai...you've brought your negative 'humor' and wisdom to an otherwise 'positive' blog. The rest of us? We live in the 'real' world. My opinions are just that. Mine. You disagree? Opine away. Bring your negative attitude to this positive blog? Shame on you.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5030 Jun 4, 2013
Subutai wrote:
Just letting all on the random acts of kindness thread know what your friend jammer has been up to.
The living in their homeland part is pretty disgusting, and outright bigoted. Welcome to Kirtland New Mexico, home of whammer jammer and his inbred progeny.
Next time this turkey posts some warm fussy saying just remember what is really behind that, something pretty ugly.
<quoted text>
Have a wonderful day! Start out that way. Smile...it's contagious! Try it! Have you smiled at a stranger lately? Ever? Try it. It'll grow on you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5031 Jun 4, 2013
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a wonderful day! Start out that way. Smile...it's contagious! Try it! Have you smiled at a stranger lately? Ever? Try it. It'll grow on you.
I'm glad you think you are so happy. That split personality thing must work well for you.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5032 Jun 6, 2013
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5033 Jun 6, 2013
Subutai wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you think you are so happy. That split personality thing must work well for you.
Do something positive in your life...contribute.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5034 Jun 6, 2013
We may reach you yet.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5035 Jun 6, 2013
just_nobody wrote:
SUNDAY IS MOTHERS DAY
PEACE AND HUGS TO ALL
NOBODY
Hugs....all his young man wanted was to make every day count. What a smile. Enjoy.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5036 Jun 6, 2013
just_nobody wrote:
SUNDAY IS MOTHERS DAY
PEACE AND HUGS TO ALL
NOBODY

This little man has rekindled my faith in mankind.

middle of nowhere NM

#5037 Aug 19, 2013
June 2009-Aug 2013 getting old ain't we,lol. I was messing with saving the USPS, and the Constitutionality of it.Just to learn where the motto came from. It was from our very first Post Master---Ben Franklin!! cool fact to pass on..

Peace and Hugs to all

Nobody
Turtle

Rio Rancho, NM

#5038 Dec 7, 2013
just_nobody wrote:
June 2009-Aug 2013 getting old ain't we,lol. I was messing with saving the USPS, and the Constitutionality of it.Just to learn where the motto came from. It was from our very first Post Master---Ben Franklin!! cool fact to pass on..
Peace and Hugs to all
Nobody
Ole Ben is rolling in his grave from the thought that taxpayers are funding weekend mail service for a private company to deliver Christmas from Japan.lol
Happy Birthday
Thanks Veterans

middle of nowhere NM

#5039 Dec 7, 2013
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Ben is rolling in his grave from the thought that taxpayers are funding weekend mail service for a private company to deliver Christmas from Japan.lol
Happy Birthday
Thanks Veterans
bless my heart you remembered my birthday ty very much i got what i wanted to,i even danced in the cold barefoot my son in the Army got a message to me say happy BD and he is ALIVE AND WELL could have not asked for a better present in this decade im so happy TY

Btw whats the name of that taxpayed company for Christmas from Japan i have herd nothing except our is stepping it up, and the USPS is not a taxpayer dept. its taxpayer free.if you can remember.

again thank you so much

Peace and Hugs to All

“"Hold the Rope"”

Since: Mar 12

Kirtland New Mexico

#5041 Jan 28, 2014
I'm just paying it foreward and giving some hugs.... hopefully we can get this board going again.... it meant so much to me...

Take care peace and hugs to you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 15 hr Felisha 6,885
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Wed Wondering 622
Interest in Pro Wrestling in Farmington? Jul 20 TryHarder 6
Looking for Good DWI Attorney in Farmington N.M. Jul 14 I see now 4
News New detox center to open in Farmington Jul 7 Osama 7
Worse place I've ever lived (May '15) Jul 5 Herb 62
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Jul 5 Herb 146

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance