Since: Sep 11

United States

#4996 Jun 25, 2012
SEVERAL YEARS AGO, I had barely escaped death when rear-ended by a 33-ton speeding lumber truck, fishtailing, out-of-control. It broke my neck, detached the retina in my right eye, gave me a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), seizure disorder, a tear in my brain called an Upper Motor Neuron Lesion (UMNL), which makes me tic, jerk, etc., spinal cord injuries, I had my neck fused Deon 4 vertebra, C3-C6 inclusive with a titanium plate and 8 screws to surgically re-attach my head to my body. And The chronic pain is SEARING.

I had my youngest, beloved daughter at home. It was her last summer before she began college on scholarship at Boston University. I was SO PROUD OF HER - STILL AM! But, I - her ever-strong mama who put herself through college and won a scholarship to law school while raising her and her older brother, working two and often three jobs to make up for unpaid child support and made it look easy - I was now disabled.

She had no experience seeing me flounder.

I lost my job - fired for having seizures at work. Lost our house. Would have been homeless but for a sweet lady at church who let us live in one of her tiny rental homes and "owe" rent until my disability came in 2 years later - that was a HUGE random act of kindness!

Lost the brand new car. Now we lived on $132 in food stamps a month. Not enough.

One day, walking home from The library, hungry, a passing van stopped beside us. The woman driving said, "Tell me if I offend you, because I don't want to offend you. But I just got a very strong feeling I am supposed to give you $10. So, if I were to give you $10, would you take it?" My daughter and I broke into happy laughter, and I said, "YES! IT means we can eat! Thank you, thank you so much!" And there is NO QUESTION in my mind she was an Angel sent to help us because I live in a small town and have never seen her before or since.

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#4997 Jun 25, 2012
Jehsea wrote:
SEVERAL YEARS AGO, I had barely escaped death when rear-ended by a 33-ton speeding lumber truck, fishtailing, out-of-control. It broke my neck, detached the retina in my right eye, gave me a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), seizure disorder, a tear in my brain called an Upper Motor Neuron Lesion (UMNL), which makes me tic, jerk, etc., spinal cord injuries, I had my neck fused Deon 4 vertebra, C3-C6 inclusive with a titanium plate and 8 screws to surgically re-attach my head to my body. And The chronic pain is SEARING.
I had my youngest, beloved daughter at home. It was her last summer before she began college on scholarship at Boston University. I was SO PROUD OF HER - STILL AM! But, I - her ever-strong mama who put herself through college and won a scholarship to law school while raising her and her older brother, working two and often three jobs to make up for unpaid child support and made it look easy - I was now disabled.
She had no experience seeing me flounder.
I lost my job - fired for having seizures at work. Lost our house. Would have been homeless but for a sweet lady at church who let us live in one of her tiny rental homes and "owe" rent until my disability came in 2 years later - that was a HUGE random act of kindness!
Lost the brand new car. Now we lived on $132 in food stamps a month. Not enough.
One day, walking home from The library, hungry, a passing van stopped beside us. The woman driving said, "Tell me if I offend you, because I don't want to offend you. But I just got a very strong feeling I am supposed to give you $10. So, if I were to give you $10, would you take it?" My daughter and I broke into happy laughter, and I said, "YES! IT means we can eat! Thank you, thank you so much!" And there is NO QUESTION in my mind she was an Angel sent to help us because I live in a small town and have never seen her before or since.
im so glad for the strong feelings, of some locally is unprecedented, and wow,, nice timing!! glad you told us in here. you have no idea how happy people making others happy means to us in here. i understand your pain L-1 to S1 all scare tissue went into spinal column.i eat 200+mg of morphine a day for life.
you need to apply for SSI, and if that don't work.. get to Social Security and ask to receive SSDI at least speak to an atty, its usually free and some make house calls, and get hold of the San Juan Ctr for Independence in Farmington ASAP.. they will help in many areas ok please..

middle of nowhere NM

#4998 Jun 26, 2012
thats judged proper now.. Jehsea did not come here for lip service. good posts deserve good judges.
yep

Sandia Park, NM

#4999 Jul 31, 2012
whammer jammer wrote:
Anyone try the new Asian Massage place in Farmington? It's just down the street from where the old Black and White Club used to be (wink). I'm hoping they offer a rub and tug with happy ending.
Yes and they are very nice there. They will rub where ever you ask for the right price.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5000 Jul 31, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and they are very nice there. They will rub where ever you ask for the right price.
Pathetic...not funny at all...pathetic yes...funny? Not on your life. Do you have a valid RAK? Post that...otherwise, don't. Do you not think that the regular readers don't see through your twisted sense of humor? It's not funny, nor appropriate for this thread. Have you ever been kind to a stranger? Have you ever done anything unselfish? That's what should be posted here, not your sick sense of humor...Creepy, creepy, twisted individual. Get a grip on the true sense of this thread. Then and only then will your opinion be appreciated. So sorry to my followers...I haven't posted for some time, because of my twisted followers...I'm so sorry...carry on, without me...I can't post anymore. My moniker is gone, but not forgotten...the true whammer has been taken over. Bye bye.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5002 Aug 7, 2012
&li st=AL94UKMTqg-9CNcLEVOKvQFAEfX XR83oc_&index=1&featur e=plcp
A tribute to Andrew Pope's mother...so sorry for your loss...hope this comforts you...We grieve with you. You are in our hearts, our prayers...
whammer jammer

Larchmont, NY

#5003 Aug 8, 2012
Wait, was he a member of the stinking Laminates from south of the River? Those stinking non-taxpaying Laminates from south of the River will all die from a vehicle crash while clutching cheap booze in one hand and a phony baloney college degree in the other. Just my thots. Hugs, kisses, and smiley faces to all my non-Laminate friends.
Ferilee Stupid

Albuquerque, NM

#5004 Aug 8, 2012
whammer jammer wrote:
Wait, was he a member of the stinking Laminates from south of the River? Those stinking non-taxpaying Laminates from south of the River will all die from a vehicle crash while clutching cheap booze in one hand and a phony baloney college degree in the other. Just my thots. Hugs, kisses, and smiley faces to all my non-Laminate friends.
It looks like the whammer jammers are back in all their stupidity. The original is still my favorite, mainly because the idiot actually takes himself seriously. He must be from the shallow end of the already very limited Kirtland gene pool. He better check the kids and grand kids for the right number of toes and fingers, that is if he can count past three.

The rest you are amusing, keep up the parody. And Hugs....
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#5005 Aug 8, 2012
Ferilee Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like the whammer jammers are back in all their stupidity. The original is still my favorite, mainly because the idiot actually takes himself seriously. He must be from the shallow end of the already very limited Kirtland gene pool. He better check the kids and grand kids for the right number of toes and fingers, that is if he can count past three.
The rest you are amusing, keep up the parody. And Hugs....
Have fun this summer...and, by the by, this is a RAK thread....Random Acts of Kindness....that's obviously not in your vocabulary...this thread is for those who wish to opine about a special act of kindness, either witnessed or performed. Opine about a positive experience, opine support to a subscriber.

middle of nowhere NM

#5006 Sep 24, 2012
HEY YA ALL I STILL DROP IN

"Be vigilant; guard your mind against negative thoughts."
Buddha

PEACE AND HUGS TO ALL
whmmer jammer

Cedar Crest, NM

#5007 Sep 25, 2012
whammer jammer

Cedar Crest, NM

#5008 Sep 25, 2012
Sorry, left out the 'a'.
whammer here...great to see nobody. Hello old friend!

middle of nowhere NM

#5009 Sep 26, 2012
hello so it goes i took to twitter while politics makes it way in and out. can't wait till its over either way. npt much going on helping residents here to reg+vote,same old same old lol. have a great week end.

peace and hugs to all
Turtle

United States

#5010 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Birthday just nobody

middle of nowhere NM

#5011 Dec 7, 2012
Turtle wrote:
Happy Birthday just nobody
im VERY humbled you remembered thank you so so much
Turtle

United States

#5012 Dec 7, 2012
just_nobody wrote:
<quoted text>im VERY humbled you remembered thank you so so much
Ok I'm back
I missed you all
I have about a hundred rak's
I went to the Dr for a checkup and was miss diagnosed and it just about killed me
I couldn't work so I lost my job and house and was homeless on the streets of LA
You wouldn't believe the people that helped me
Illegal imigrants from Mexico, African Americans and Asians and every other country and race all gave to get me home
I'm here in the corners for awhile and my time share went unused another year
I will post more later
Be good humans
Happy D day
ahh

Albuquerque, NM

#5014 Dec 12, 2012
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'm back
I missed you all
I have about a hundred rak's
I went to the Dr for a checkup and was miss diagnosed and it just about killed me
I couldn't work so I lost my job and house and was homeless on the streets of LA
You wouldn't believe the people that helped me
Illegal imigrants from Mexico, African Americans and Asians and every other country and race all gave to get me home
I'm here in the corners for awhile and my time share went unused another year
I will post more later
Be good humans
Happy D day

To my friend...have a Merry Christmas...WJ
ahh

Albuquerque, NM

#5015 Dec 12, 2012
just_nobody wrote:
hello so it goes i took to twitter while politics makes it way in and out. can't wait till its over either way. npt much going on helping residents here to reg+vote,same old same old lol. have a great week end.
peace and hugs to all

Merry Christmas!

middle of nowhere NM

#5016 Dec 14, 2012
I GOT THIS ON A DAY OF DEATH, AND CAN
T FIND ANY WORDS. SO MAY GOD LOOK OVER YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE AND WARM.
AS OBAMA CRIES, SO DO I
PEACE AND HUGE HUGE HUGS
ahh

Albuquerque, NM

#5017 Dec 18, 2012

We're here for you....friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmington residents asked to use boiled, bottl... Sun Apple 1
No racism problems? That's simply denial (Sep '09) Sun MXMN 2,855
FPD Bored? Sun MXMN 9
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... Sep 13 RezDine 6
Iraq War Sep 13 Barry is the Problem 42
Locals: Obama's inauguration signals better rac... (Jan '09) Sep 12 As come easy go 89
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... Sep 11 Richies Cool Man ... 191
•••
•••
•••

Blanco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Blanco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••