Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Hey

Las Cruces, NM

#5924 May 8, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened.
Lisa King, a secretary, decided to play vigilante. She orchestrated my arrest through Oscar Ferralez. Told a lot of people that Susana Martinez had authorized everything and then after I had posted bail (they were under the impression that I couldn't) she then sends me a false criminal summons with the wrong date hoping I missed the correct arraignment which would've forfeited my bail and placed me in jail. However I'm not stupid I did go to my correct arraignment, taking note of everyone's surprise because they were under the impression that I was going along with their scheme.(I had informed people I was going to the other date)
Lisa King and Amy Orlando then somehow convince Susana Martinez, the District Attorney, to actually take a case, a case without publicity, no fame, just a meaningless case which she does because Lisa King had fed her a lot of false information.(You could see it at the first hearing when she found out some of the stuff she had been told was wrong) She then makes a joke with Nancy Dominski about the case (seems she forgot the court mic was on) nearly admitting how false the case was.
Then as the threads began to unravel she stepped away from the case. However her and her department chose to cover up the fact that Lisa King, A SECRETARY, had committed the crime of impersonating a public official. A FELONY. Abuse of office, fAlse arrest, etc.
So earlier on this thread when I said she had committed crimes that was the real issue and granted as a supporter I nkow you don't care, but damn, how is it Lisa King gets away with it?
Matter of fact think this through, not only did Susana Martinez cover it up, but Lisa King was then asked to resign and took up as working under Lisa Schultz in the District Court.
Most of these are facts. I'm not an investigator there's only so much I can uncover, but you people at some point have got to consider the fact that Susana Martinez allowed someone in her office to commit a felony and she chose to cover it up. Those are crimes and she should answer in court.
By the way I have very strong evidence and have shared it with others. One of them being that at trial the prosecution admitted no crime occurred. So that's on record. Public record so you can check it for yourself. Now ask yourself, if no crime occurred then why go to trial.
So you keep on supporting this person. Seems you may have something in common with her.

She's a crook and liar just like all politicians!
carlos mendoza

East Greenwich, RI

#5925 May 9, 2013
what about the new jobs.......
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

#5926 May 10, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted again, in another thread you referred to Susana Martinez as " your beloved greaseball gov" and now you refer to her as "what about our current beloved NM Gov", the operative words here YOUR and OUR. What a retarded TWIT, can't even keep your story straight.
she did attend a conference about LANL, without really speaking. She did no advocacy in any other meaningful way, like Bill did, including sending anyone to Washington, so it's a big zero for the gov again. NM people are poorer tho, so score one for the republican party and prisons!

We should get her a sit and spin, she has so much practice!

Don't forget to register, Cornhole!
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

#5927 May 10, 2013
carlos mendoza wrote:
what about the new jobs.......
Exactly, no new jobs, net loss yet again, for the guv. Unless you count hookers and prison guards., and do not count the people losing them by going to prison instead of working.
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

#5928 May 10, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened.
Lisa King, a secretary, decided to play vigilante. She orchestrated my arrest through Oscar Ferralez. Told a lot of people that Susana Martinez had authorized everything and then after I had posted bail (they were under the impression that I couldn't) she then sends me a false criminal summons with the wrong date hoping I missed the correct arraignment which would've forfeited my bail and placed me in jail. However I'm not stupid I did go to my correct arraignment, taking note of everyone's surprise because they were under the impression that I was going along with their scheme.(I had informed people I was going to the other date)
Lisa King and Amy Orlando then somehow convince Susana Martinez, the District Attorney, to actually take a case, a case without publicity, no fame, just a meaningless case which she does because Lisa King had fed her a lot of false information.(You could see it at the first hearing when she found out some of the stuff she had been told was wrong) She then makes a joke with Nancy Dominski about the case (seems she forgot the court mic was on) nearly admitting how false the case was.
Then as the threads began to unravel she stepped away from the case. However her and her department chose to cover up the fact that Lisa King, A SECRETARY, had committed the crime of impersonating a public official. A FELONY. Abuse of office, fAlse arrest, etc.
So earlier on this thread when I said she had committed crimes that was the real issue and granted as a supporter I nkow you don't care, but damn, how is it Lisa King gets away with it?
Matter of fact think this through, not only did Susana Martinez cover it up, but Lisa King was then asked to resign and took up as working under Lisa Schultz in the District Court.
Most of these are facts. I'm not an investigator there's only so much I can uncover, but you people at some point have got to consider the fact that Susana Martinez allowed someone in her office to commit a felony and she chose to cover it up. Those are crimes and she should answer in court.
By the way I have very strong evidence and have shared it with others. One of them being that at trial the prosecution admitted no crime occurred. So that's on record. Public record so you can check it for yourself. Now ask yourself, if no crime occurred then why go to trial.
So you keep on supporting this person. Seems you may have something in common with her.
Awesome story, so they tampered with your documents, and tried to get you to have a bench warrant. I had heard about things like this, now this confirms it.

New Mexico courts are a joke.

They have something in common-losers have to cheat to make it look liek they do something, since they are losers and cannot win.

Need to hurt minorities, to make themselves feel worthwhile.
jades

Albuquerque, NM

#5929 May 11, 2013
GuvSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome story, so they tampered with your documents, and tried to get you to have a bench warrant. I had heard about things like this, now this confirms it.
New Mexico courts are a joke.
They have something in common-losers have to cheat to make it look liek they do something, since they are losers and cannot win.
Need to hurt minorities, to make themselves feel worthwhile.
Talking about minorities if you are black or white, mexican+white, white + black , can ou claim you are a minority ?I am not a racist but know someone that is mexican + white looks more white than mexican ,some of the family will not associate with this individual because to white yet there sibling looks more like the mexican side and is accepted ,in this case they are the minority for being to white, sad situation.
alreadygone

Glendale, AZ

#5930 May 13, 2013
jades wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about minorities if you are black or white, mexican+white, white + black , can ou claim you are a minority ?I am not a racist but know someone that is mexican + white looks more white than mexican ,some of the family will not associate with this individual because to white yet there sibling looks more like the mexican side and is accepted ,in this case they are the minority for being to white, sad situation.
Cheech and Chong: Smoke and Gong!
alreadygone

Glendale, AZ

#5931 May 13, 2013
jades wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about minorities if you are black or white, mexican+white, white + black , can ou claim you are a minority ?I am not a racist but know someone that is mexican + white looks more white than mexican ,some of the family will not associate with this individual because to white yet there sibling looks more like the mexican side and is accepted ,in this case they are the minority for being to white, sad situation.
Some of the mijos wouldn't help their 'too tall' younger brother
move the furniture for their birth MOTHER....a second time. They're not racist, a lttle jealous and a VERY SAD SITUATIOn!

But...."I love you mother" gives good Face!
We are

Albuquerque, NM

#5932 May 14, 2013
all minorities, some are just more minor than others.
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5933 May 14, 2013
What happened to "SHE IS THE GREATEST"? He was doing a hellava job energizing the DEMOCRATS!!!!!
Misunderestimate Me

Shipman, VA

#5934 May 15, 2013
Thanks to his/her idol, prolly lost his/her unemployment bennies (he/she was on here day and night), lost his house-with-wheels, his laptop and internet connection, and is now living in his red-neck truck. Prolly rethinking his "she is the greatest" position.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5935 May 15, 2013
Wondering wrote:
What happened to "SHE IS THE GREATEST"? He was doing a hellava job energizing the DEMOCRATS!!!!!
Actually Susanna and the Democrats are operating in two different worlds. Democrats are working to make life in America more livable, while your Susanna is working hard to make rich people richer and life for working & retired people more difficult. Democrats mobilize for our communities while Susanna works for Wall Street. We are doing fine, and you?
Clay

Alamogordo, NM

#5936 May 15, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Susanna and the Democrats are operating in two different worlds. Democrats are working to make life in America more livable, while your Susanna is working hard to make rich people richer and life for working & retired people more difficult. Democrats mobilize for our communities while Susanna works for Wall Street. We are doing fine, and you?
That's exactly right.
Proud American

Albuquerque, NM

#5937 May 16, 2013
Many now worship profit. They let you know they value profit more than human lives, especially if those lives are black-skinned, brown-skinned or poor.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#5938 May 16, 2013
June 8, 2010 some poster named "she has my vote" started this thread. 5,329 posts later little has changed. How will "Susana" do? Well the jury is still out and will stay out until the last day of her SECOND term. I hope she does well for all our sakes. But remember, it was not too long ago that we had a two term republican governor. He cut spending and taxes, promoted growth and did everything a solid conservative should do. Then he took on just one neoconservative sacred cow. Now look at his situation. he has been backstabbed and ridiculed by the same people who cheered him on just a few years ago. Maybe Susana will be successful... But if she is the jackals on her own side of the isle will probably eat her alive.
Read

Huntsville, AL

#5939 May 16, 2013
more about her corruption.

http://www.sfreporter.com/santafe/article-742... -(is-dead).html
Rimbaud

Cloudcroft, NM

#5940 May 16, 2013
this is the guy that passed the Alien and Sedition Act, am I right?

didn't walk his talk too well.
Proud American wrote:
Many now worship profit. They let you know they value profit more than human lives, especially if those lives are black-skinned, brown-skinned or poor.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams
<quoted text>
Rimbaud

Cloudcroft, NM

#5941 May 16, 2013
oooops, my bad. that was John Adams. this is the guy that makes the cool beers.
urgrackingmeup

Glendale, AZ

#5942 May 16, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Apparently, Alamo the Grackel plugged a Florida sink hoe.

Best honey he's had in years!

She was the Greatest!
We are

Glendale, AZ

#5943 May 16, 2013
We are wrote:
all minorities, some are just more minor than others.
Volkswagon Bugs, some are just more buggier than others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navajo Nation Council votes to replace NHA Board 21 hr Tad Askew 1
News New domestic violence hotline helps Native Amer... Apr 17 UrbanNDN 2
News Police substation opening on San Juan College c... Apr 12 safespacfercopz 1
News Noland agrees to return as interim CCSD leader (Aug '09) Apr 3 Loritagirl 46
News Mother, son who drowned were from Farmington (Jun '11) Mar 30 Saawya 38
Pelosi hypocritical? Mar '17 Anti-death panel 4
WTG San Juan Regional ER Mar '17 mercycustomernow 1

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages