Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6866 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Wondering

Huntington Beach, CA

#5256 Mar 7, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should look more into what Richardson has done to our State... Now he was a corrupt governor!!
I Fully agree. However, it took Richardson 8 years to reach his status, and Martinez is gaining on him in only 2 years in office.
Let's compare them at the end of her first (& only??) term

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5258 Mar 7, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
richardson was corrupt, Martinez is just retarded!
Now that was funny!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5259 Mar 7, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's says a lot about you...

Location hidden

#5260 Mar 7, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was funny!
And you too..
This

Albuquerque, NM

#5261 Mar 8, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
is Jack's retarded momma who dropped him on his head when he was little. Sorry my son.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5262 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see not only in this thread, but elsewhere I said Richardson obviously was/is hiding something because he declined Obama's appointment and then now has his record and/or files under a seal and not open to the public. That alone says something about what he did or may have done, however the title of this thread is "Martinez"
Then again how many times was Richardson brought before the state Supreme Court and lost? Martinez hasn't won yet. The NM Supreme Court on more than one occasion said she violated the law...find me a Richardson case to compare that with.
However let's talk Martinez. Here's a fact:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/neglected...
She is well known for the Baby Briana case. One maybe two cases and yet she's got thousands like the above of her neglect. Her delays. Her improprieties. Matter of fact the Baby Briana case was overturned with the court ruling that she violated the constitutional rights of the defendants.
So it would seem from her prosecutorial record that she violated constitutional law on several occasions and now as governor the NM Supreme Court has ruled that she has violated state law and constitutional law.
and you want to compare her to who???
I live in Texas and I have yet to see one report that Rick Perry has violated constitutional or state law. I have yet to see Rick Perry be called before the state Supreme Court and the have the court rule against him saying he violated the law. AND HE'S REPUBLICAN!!!
Martinez owns you. You are a jail bird. You have a very shady past. I ran your record. You should quit while you are ahead. I think I will post a video telling everybody about you. Of course I will also be a tuff guy like you and blur my face and disguise my voice..

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5263 Mar 8, 2013
Buyer Beware!

Take a look at the 1930's market graph and you'll see that the so called crash of 1929 went from an all-time high of 380 in August of 1929 to 196 in October 1929. The actual low was experienced 34 months later when the market bottomed out at 44. Down just under 90 percent from it's alltime high.

Don't let these parasites(Banksters) steal your retirement......again like in 2008!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5264 Mar 8, 2013
Eat a Heath Bar! Forget heath!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5265 Mar 8, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you too..
No says a lot about you, you're the one defending someone who has broken the law as judged by the NM Supreme Court.

You're the one defending a person who was caught in several lies.

She says she never supported school vouchers and then people posted a clip with her saying she supports school vouchers.

She denied her grandparents were illegal immigrants then after being elected admits they were illegal immigrants.

She's against pay-to-play and to this day has yet to explain the Downs deal.

"...you're putting your faith in a dangerous place."

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5266 Mar 8, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Martinez owns you. You are a jail bird. You have a very shady past. I ran your record. You should quit while you are ahead. I think I will post a video telling everybody about you. Of course I will also be a tuff guy like you and blur my face and disguise my voice..
You make one more statement as the above and you will find yourself on the end of a defamation claim, but as I said by law you'd have to actually know who I am...so far you don't because I don't have a shady past. As I stated earlier you obviously don't know who I am if you dare ask for a video where my face isn't blurred.

I'll give you help in that area. I am a coach. I've been on several sports broadcasts. You just keep posting in ignorance.

However I will thank you for this:

"You should quit while you are ahead."

You just admitted I'm beating you. hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#5267 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
No says a lot about you, you're the one defending someone who has broken the law as judged by the NM Supreme Court.
You're the one defending a person who was caught in several lies.
She says she never supported school vouchers and then people posted a clip with her saying she supports school vouchers.
She denied her grandparents were illegal immigrants then after being elected admits they were illegal immigrants.
She's against pay-to-play and to this day has yet to explain the Downs deal.
"...you're putting your faith in a dangerous place."
Wow! You laugh at special needs people, and protect a corrupt governor like Richardson and go on to only mention Martinez's faults... Yes it does say a lot about you,honey.. Shame shame... You are like a little bully that makes fun of others disabilities.. You condone a person using the word "retared" and laugh about it.. Really!!!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5268 Mar 8, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You laugh at special needs people, and protect a corrupt governor like Richardson and go on to only mention Martinez's faults... Yes it does say a lot about you,honey.. Shame shame... You are like a little bully that makes fun of others disabilities.. You condone a person using the word "retared" and laugh about it.. Really!!!!
I didn't make fun of anyone's disabilities. I didn't laugh at special needs people.

However you have just shown how stupid you are.

The word retard means to hinder, delay or slow the progress of. Susana Martinez has retarded the growth of your state's economy. Susana Martinez has retarded and progress towards ethics in government. Susana Martinez as a prosecutor for sure retarded the judicial system.

At some point in time when people chose to phrase the term mental retardation then perhaps shame on them and more so shame on you for accepting it, but that's not a proper term. I've never used it.

Just as when people say "oh that's so gay" exactly what does that mean? The term gay means joyous so when someone uses the word to define something as disgusting they are improperly using the term.

So if you are offended at the proper use of a word then you might want to get re-educated for it seems your vocabulary has suffered from retardation.

LMAO!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5269 Mar 8, 2013
Typo:

Susana Martinez has retarded an[y] progress towards ethics in government.

Location hidden

#5270 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't make fun of anyone's disabilities. I didn't laugh at special needs people.
However you have just shown how stupid you are.
The word retard means to hinder, delay or slow the progress of. Susana Martinez has retarded the growth of your state's economy. Susana Martinez has retarded and progress towards ethics in government. Susana Martinez as a prosecutor for sure retarded the judicial system.
At some point in time when people chose to phrase the term mental retardation then perhaps shame on them and more so shame on you for accepting it, but that's not a proper term. I've never used it.
Just as when people say "oh that's so gay" exactly what does that mean? The term gay means joyous so when someone uses the word to define something as disgusting they are improperly using the term.
So if you are offended at the proper use of a word then you might want to get re-educated for it seems your vocabulary has suffered from retardation.
LMAO!
Nice way of trying to play it off, stupid one.. Didn't work!! You blundered, period..LMAO!!!
District Anoyance

Albuquerque, NM

#5271 Mar 8, 2013
Albuquerque, NM - BREAKING NEWS - The largest pay out in New Mexico's history for a case involving extreme violations of human rights was settled for $15.5 million dollars. The District Attorney at the time was none other than New Mexico's Gov. Susana Martinez.

Susana Martinez was the Dona Ana District from 1997 to 2011 - while Stephen Slevin was being kept in solitary confinement for years and repeatedly denied his rights happened under her watch.
The DPNM is calling on Governor Martinez and the Dona Ana district office's to reveal what she knew about this case and how she allowed this to happen while serving as District Attorney - and to also account for her lack of actions in protecting the rights of Mr. Slevin.
Below is a statement from DPNM Executive Director Scott Forrester on this black eye for New Mexico:
"This is an absolute disgrace and total lack of leadership by Susana Martinez to let such a horrific action to happen under her watch. How could she let this happen, what did she know, and why did she not act?"
Here is the article: http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_22723124/slevin-...
Law breaker

Washington, DC

#5272 Mar 8, 2013
District Anoyance wrote:
Albuquerque, NM - BREAKING NEWS - The largest pay out in New Mexico's history for a case involving extreme violations of human rights was settled for $15.5 million dollars. The District Attorney at the time was none other than New Mexico's Gov. Susana Martinez.
Susana Martinez was the Dona Ana District from 1997 to 2011 - while Stephen Slevin was being kept in solitary confinement for years and repeatedly denied his rights happened under her watch.
The DPNM is calling on Governor Martinez and the Dona Ana district office's to reveal what she knew about this case and how she allowed this to happen while serving as District Attorney - and to also account for her lack of actions in protecting the rights of Mr. Slevin.
Below is a statement from DPNM Executive Director Scott Forrester on this black eye for New Mexico:
"This is an absolute disgrace and total lack of leadership by Susana Martinez to let such a horrific action to happen under her watch. How could she let this happen, what did she know, and why did she not act?"
Here is the article: http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_22723124/slevin-...
Was this Justice is Just a Choice?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5273 Mar 8, 2013
Law breaker wrote:
<quoted text>Was this Justice is Just a Choice?
While funny, no I spent 6 days in jail. Would've been out sooner but the court refused to let me pay the bail.

All goes back to how they were corruptly handling the case.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5274 Mar 8, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way of trying to play it off, stupid one.. Didn't work!! You blundered, period..LMAO!!!
I didn't try to play off anything.

If Susana Martinez was special needs or mentally challenged and I called her retarded then yes that would be wrong.

Nice try on your part though I'll give you an F+ for effort.

Location hidden

#5275 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
If Susana Martinez was special needs or mentally challenged and I called her retarded then yes that would be wrong.
Ha, I'll give a "0" for lying..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5276 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You still crying? A man in his mid 40's cries like a little biotch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... (Jun '15) Jun 17 satan 6
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Jun 17 216 days remaining 611
Get it Together, America Jun 15 it is what it is 6
News Mark Douglas Spore (Feb '09) Jun 10 Dino 11
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Jun 8 Dihjkkl 145
News Farmington Tea Party draws hundreds of protesters (Apr '09) Jun 6 Felix 267
News Farmington cops train in crisis intervention Jun 4 dontcall 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages