Kirtland strip club reopens under new...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Palmam qui meruit ferat”

Since: Apr 09

WhereIlaymyhead

#21 Jul 3, 2013
RezDine wrote:
Nice. Can't wait to see stretch marks and C -section scars on da local talent. Yum,Yum. Oh yeah, the smell of rotting fish when they spread their thighs should bring in the big bucks!! Someone call Lenessa Tso and tell her they're hiring.
Looks like you have way more experience than you want yo' momma to know about.#disgruntled #copafeel
statistic monger

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Jul 3, 2013
Whammer Jammer wrote:
Since someone here has bemoaned the fact that no one has shared a coherent opinion on this fine establishment I will.
OK place since it is the only one around it will have to do. The ladies, well at least for the anglo ladies, it is apparent that Kirtland is very far off the beaten path, as far as handsome people go. Our local native ladies are much more pleasing to the eye. No don't tell Mrs Jammer that, there is a lot she doesn't know about this old Monger.
No to this chump who keeps up his pedophile rant. You know the idiot who uses a lot of periods........
I think two things may have happened: either he has a unresolved unfortunate experience with such a person in his past that he needs to go see a therapist about.
The other thing is my fellow KCHS male tax paying graduates from +20 years ago, seem to have a real negative outlook, and deep seated problems with those that have a "alternative" lifestyle. Usually when people are like that they are self haters still in the closet. I think this guy is one of them. Just saying.
You're pathetic...you moniker thief. At best...you are pathetic. You're not even close...Now as to who has unresolved unfortunate experiences....where do you define yourself as having the right to 'assume' anothers' moniker? Get a life, right after you get your own moniker. You pathetic idiot. Who could possibly take you serious? You don't even come close to the original....take a dive. We know.

“"Hold the Rope"”

Since: Mar 12

Kirtland New Mexico

#23 Jul 6, 2013
statistic monger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic...you moniker thief. At best...you are pathetic. You're not even close...Now as to who has unresolved unfortunate experiences....where do you define yourself as having the right to 'assume' anothers' moniker? Get a life, right after you get your own moniker. You pathetic idiot. Who could possibly take you serious? You don't even come close to the original....take a dive. We know.
A bit of a Freudian Slip there with your use of the word MONGER, instead of monkier. very very telling, could you share some more of your inner feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Political sign courtesy. Mar 20 Already 1
News New Mexico school shooting leaves 2 students, s... Feb '18 a poster 114
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Feb '18 A Person 55
San Juan College Student Housing Feb '18 Geo 2
News Ousted Navajo Head Start leader alleges harassment (Sep '17) Feb '18 Geo 3
Aztec looks to revitalize the historic downtown Jan '18 Riley 3
Blanco nm water leak (May '16) May '16 Chihuahuaboy_18 1

Blanco Jobs

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages