Monroe Center, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nice. Can't wait to see stretch marks and C -section scars on da local talent. Yum,Yum. Oh yeah, the smell of rotting fish when they spread their thighs should bring in the big bucks!! Someone call Lenessa Tso and tell her they're hiring.

“"Hold the Rope"”

Since: Mar 12

Kirtland New Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Glad to see another business for the tax base for the Kirtland area.

I think every citizen in the area should go and support our local establishments. I know this will have strong support from the locals.
Pathetic

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Whammer Jammer wrote:
Glad to see another business for the tax base for the Kirtland area.
I think every citizen in the area should go and support our local establishments. I know this will have strong support from the locals.
How do you live with yourself? You're pathetic. We know...you don't follow the originals morals at all. Jump off a cliff.
Heathen Lamanite

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I live with myself? I'm pathetic. I follow no morals at all. I'm gonna Jump off a cliff now, bye cruel world.
LOL
bornNraisedSJC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you live with yourself? You're pathetic. We know...you don't follow the originals morals at all. Jump off a cliff.
WOW!! hater, judgmental freak. wassamatta...your man rather be there? best wishes too the WOMAN brave enough too become a small business owner in this "state " & "county " bravo!! i will have a good thought the business remains clean, safe and respectful. so when my " other" is a guest they HAVE FUN!!
Pathetic

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

bornNraisedSJC wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! hater, judgmental freak. wassamatta...your man rather be there? best wishes too the WOMAN brave enough too become a small business owner in this "state " & "county " bravo!! i will have a good thought the business remains clean, safe and respectful. so when my " other" is a guest they HAVE FUN!!
Nope....just a pedophile hater. Do your homework. And, this establishment is not in Kirtland. It's 4 feet outside the Farmington city limits. Woman brave enough to what? Do what has been done for hundreds of years? How many families have these types of establishments destroyed? Right....we all want to have a good time...enjoy our 'night out'...you assume I'm a woman? Safe and respectful....crawl back under your rock. There is nothing respectful about an establishment that promotes prostitution. You'll be the number one customer...I'm sure.
Barry Groomfield

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope....just a pedophile. Do your homework.
Right you just go to the kiddy playgrounds, instead of the gentelmens club.
patt

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
. And, this establishment is not in Kirtland. It's 4 feet outside the Farmington city limits.
I think that means it's in Kirtland
BlueLine

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

So Mr Kirtland Mayor just where is your town? I know you all wish you had one, but have been too dumb to make a real town for years. Maybe the Navajos there will make one where you failed.

Sorry both the strip club and adult store are in what the rest of SJC calls Kirtland
bornNraisedSJC

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope....just a pedophile hater. Do your homework. And, this establishment is not in Kirtland. It's 4 feet outside the Farmington city limits. Woman brave enough to what? Do what has been done for hundreds of years? How many families have these types of establishments destroyed? Right....we all want to have a good time...enjoy our 'night out'...you assume I'm a woman? Safe and respectful....crawl back under your rock. There is nothing respectful about an establishment that promotes prostitution. You'll be the number one customer...I'm sure.
wow. your ignorance has no bounds. pedophile?? promotes prostitution?? crawl back under my rock?? bah hahaha. what century do you live in? first who does like pedophiles?? not i or any one iknow. its fools like you think pedophiles can be rehabilitated, i think they deserve one shot. between the eyes. lol second, you say prostitution like its a bad thing. they been around since Jesus was a boy. some were likely his friends. when regulated prostitution is free enterprise. they don't call it the oldest profession for nothing. third, do you know the effort it takes to run a small businesses in the USA? government does not favor the small business person. forth, how does a business ruin a family? free will ?? no one forces ANYONE to be a patron of any business. but i bet you shop at target. sixth, never ASSUMED you to be a woman, it being obvious that intelligence and character are lacking its hard to imagine your human. via con dios
bornNraisedSJC

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

RezDine wrote:
Nice. Can't wait to see stretch marks and C -section scars on da local talent. Yum,Yum. Oh yeah, the smell of rotting fish when they spread their thighs should bring in the big bucks!! Someone call Lenessa Tso and tell her they're hiring.
omg your so funny stupid. do you know what stretch marks and c section scars are?? EARNED!! your a sad little Indian that needs to stay on the Rez, your ignorance is showing and makes the honest injuns look bad. my mates marks are beautiful, and would rather see a woman with stretch marks then smell you. ha ha
Ray

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

bornNraisedSJC wrote:
<quoted text> omg your so funny stupid. do you know what stretch marks and c section scars are?? EARNED!! your a sad little Indian that needs to stay on the Rez, your ignorance is showing and makes the honest injuns look bad. my mates marks are beautiful, and would rather see a woman with stretch marks then smell you. ha ha
Yeah, like all you white guys are some kind of genius.
You are all living in Indian Country.
Walker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

The new strip club same is the old strip club that's always been there. I stopped in one night and they didn't even have any dancers! Pathetic
jughead

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
ouch. lol white guys? some kind of genius? haha nah... just calling it like it see it. Indian country?? WOW. dude this ain't been indian country for over 100 years. the native americans have been compensated , coddled, praised, pitied and what ever else. manifest destiny was not my or my ancestors doing. it is what it is. move forward and except responsibility for YOUR actions. break the cycle and educate your children by teaching them to respect themselves and others. not blame others for their short comings. i know how hard it will be to instill character in your people when you have none. teach tolerance, respect, manners, driving skills and dignity. teach your children to respect the history of your people and admire the sacrifices of your ancestors, to build on them and not enact revenge by assuming they are entitled or how to play stupid to advance or disrespect others for their successes. every thing in life is not always some one else's fault. we are all responsible for our actions, behavior, opinions and situation. its funny that the Utes & Apaches have taken what was given and made themselves self sufficient (sort of. more then MOST navajos.)seldom do i hear Utes or Apaches complain that history is their burden of today. lol but you navajos know that will work for your tribe, while your tribal members steal, humiliate and disrespect their fellow navajos. sad really, that the navajos have allowed ignorance, deception and entitlement become their history of the 21st century. dude, don't hate the player, hate the game. hahahah wow. guess all that free education the navajos have gotten and get is wasted on you. peace be with you.
Heathen Lamanite

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The usual blah, blah, blah, TLDR.
jughead wrote:
<quoted text>ouch. lol white guys? some kind of genius? haha nah... just calling it like it see it. Indian country?? WOW. dude this ain't been indian country for over 100 years. the native americans have been compensated , coddled, praised, pitied and what ever else. manifest destiny was not my or my ancestors doing. it is what it is. move forward and except responsibility for YOUR actions. break the cycle and educate your children by teaching them to respect themselves and others. not blame others for their short comings. i know how hard it will be to instill character in your people when you have none. teach tolerance, respect, manners, driving skills and dignity. teach your children to respect the history of your people and admire the sacrifices of your ancestors, to build on them and not enact revenge by assuming they are entitled or how to play stupid to advance or disrespect others for their successes. every thing in life is not always some one else's fault. we are all responsible for our actions, behavior, opinions and situation. its funny that the Utes & Apaches have taken what was given and made themselves self sufficient (sort of. more then MOST navajos.)seldom do i hear Utes or Apaches complain that history is their burden of today. lol but you navajos know that will work for your tribe, while your tribal members steal, humiliate and disrespect their fellow navajos. sad really, that the navajos have allowed ignorance, deception and entitlement become their history of the 21st century. dude, don't hate the player, hate the game. hahahah wow. guess all that free education the navajos have gotten and get is wasted on you. peace be with you.
patt

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why everything is in English and Spanish?
BoRnRaIsEdSJC

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Heathen Lamanite wrote:
The usual blah, blah, blah, TLDR.
<quoted text>
that's it?? is that all you got? dang. epic failure dude. isn't this forum for debating and discussion? it's okay to disagree, all men created equal and owns a voice. hope is often distinguished here with the lack of intelligent, meaningful or ethical conversation. seems all y'all repeat the same discontented, me, me, me character, while seldom sharing a coherent opinion. don't get hurt,if your don't understand the big words, most computers have a dictonary or GOOGLE THAT SHIT!!ha ha ha HA dude don't hate, laugh with me.:) so i don't lose you i will speak in a language you understand. dere ain't nahhh reason to be naughty. just ingnore it ifen yous don't unnerstann it. thank you to the good lord for all blessings today!
BoRnRaIsEdSJC

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Walker wrote:
The new strip club same is the old strip club that's always been there. I stopped in one night and they didn't even have any dancers! Pathetic
dang no action huh. economy, lack of interest, stigima by folks being seen. bummer, sucks around SJC that there are few lounges with a billiards or a decent cocktail to be found either. no safe ride home.((sigh))....the good old days. dude- don't give up on the strippers- maybe a good thought ~~dancing women might appear. aloha

“"Hold the Rope"”

Since: Mar 12

Kirtland New Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Since someone here has bemoaned the fact that no one has shared a coherent opinion on this fine establishment I will.

OK place since it is the only one around it will have to do. The ladies, well at least for the anglo ladies, it is apparent that Kirtland is very far off the beaten path, as far as handsome people go. Our local native ladies are much more pleasing to the eye. No don't tell Mrs Jammer that, there is a lot she doesn't know about this old Monger.

No to this chump who keeps up his pedophile rant. You know the idiot who uses a lot of periods........

I think two things may have happened: either he has a unresolved unfortunate experience with such a person in his past that he needs to go see a therapist about.

The other thing is my fellow KCHS male tax paying graduates from +20 years ago, seem to have a real negative outlook, and deep seated problems with those that have a "alternative" lifestyle. Usually when people are like that they are self haters still in the closet. I think this guy is one of them. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blanco Discussions

Search the Blanco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New upscale gym in Farmington prepares to open ... 4 hr XandO 4
Young male drowns in Farmington Lake (Aug '08) 4 hr Jami 31
Detox service could end at Four Winds Recovery ... 21 hr Native B o r n 4
Let's thank Obamacare Sun XandO 4
Skandera: CCSD School District Canít Split (Jun '12) Sat NEA REJECTS n TRASH 36
Letter: Code Compliance (Not Really) Jul 26 XandO 1
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... Jul 26 Checkd out and ready 2 go 149
•••

Flash Flood Watch for San Juan County was issued at July 28 at 10:29AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Blanco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blanco People Search