Obama Proves Them Wrong

Posted in the Blanco Forum

XandO

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 20, 2013
"And now we come to the “healthcare reform debacle.” It is a “debacle” just as the economy was a debacle. In other words it isn’t. Check the stock market lately? Check the employment numbers lately? Check the wind-down of our wars lately? Check the whereabouts of bin Laden lately? Check the falling crime rates lately? Check the fact our deficit is dropping and that we are closer to energy self sufficiency than ever lately?
Turns out all the worst case forecasts about President Obama have been wrong. No, he hasn’t fixed everything. But, in spite of the racist, crazy Tea Party, the evangelical haters and the supercilious, know-it-all liberals who harass Obama, the president has done A LOT! ".(Quote from Frank Schaeffer)
welmiangur

New Kensington, PA

#2 Dec 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Wheres the beef?
BUt of course everything

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 20, 2013
XandO wrote:
"And now we come to the “healthcare reform debacle.” It is a “debacle” just as the economy was a debacle. In other words it isn’t. Check the stock market lately? Check the employment numbers lately? Check the wind-down of our wars lately? Check the whereabouts of bin Laden lately? Check the falling crime rates lately? Check the fact our deficit is dropping and that we are closer to energy self sufficiency than ever lately?
Turns out all the worst case forecasts about President Obama have been wrong. No, he hasn’t fixed everything. But, in spite of the racist, crazy Tea Party, the evangelical haters and the supercilious, know-it-all liberals who harass Obama, the president has done A LOT! ".(Quote from Frank Schaeffer)
is fine and hunky-dory……so says NBC News, ABC, CNN, CBS, Foxnews. It is just simply not reported. The squishy feel good stories are the theme of evening news to the delight of million viewers. As long as Barack Obama is not in the TV news or headlines, then no news is GOOD News!

Heck I can turn on the BBC Evening News and get more news/facts/and information than American TV networks.

Teflon Barack Obama handled with kid gloves by the TV press corp…..say it isn't so Jay Carney~!
XandO

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 20, 2013
BUt of course everything wrote:
<quoted text>
is fine and hunky-dory……so says NBC News, ABC, CNN, CBS, Foxnews. It is just simply not reported. The squishy feel good stories are the theme of evening news to the delight of million viewers. As long as Barack Obama is not in the TV news or headlines, then no news is GOOD News!
Heck I can turn on the BBC Evening News and get more news/facts/and information than American TV networks.
Teflon Barack Obama handled with kid gloves by the TV press corp…..say it isn't so Jay Carney~!
You must not have read my post.

Which of those things listed can you dispute..........factually and statistically?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Dec 20, 2013
the myth of government numbers whether it is polls, GDP, unemployment, poverty, global warming or illegals atc. are so obviously skewed and unrealistic that I don't think anyone but koolaid drinkers give them any weight as real.
XandO

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Dec 20, 2013
lolol wrote:
the myth of government numbers whether it is polls, GDP, unemployment, poverty, global warming or illegals atc. are so obviously skewed and unrealistic that I don't think anyone but koolaid drinkers give them any weight as real.
........except when it goes in favor of the right........right ?
otherwise

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Dec 20, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
........except when it goes in favor of the right........right ?
except when it goes in the favor of the looney re-gressives……or when it is not right….right or left???

It is simple, GOvernment just doesn't report the numbers OR changes the method in numbers are tabulated or corrected.

Statistics will fit any cause, movement, as in ReGressive (Political) Analysis...
Let it go

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Dec 20, 2013
lolol wrote:
Trying to debate logic with a liberal is like explaining a train schedule to a dog. They lack the ability to comprehend, but will act like it's paying attention. At the end of the day, the capacity for understanding just doesn't exist, and it will retreat to a corner to lick it's own butt…. it's the same with a dog.(apologies to the canine community).
XandO

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Dec 20, 2013
Let it go wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to debate logic with a liberal is like explaining a train schedule to a dog. They lack the ability to comprehend, but will act like it's paying attention. At the end of the day, the capacity for understanding just doesn't exist, and it will retreat to a corner to lick it's own butt…. it's the same with a dog.(apologies to the canine community).
Still, you can't refute the accomplishments named in the original post. All you can do is spout rhetoric in the hopes it will deflect from the positives of this administration.

You have nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Bush bus rolls into Farmington; Republican... (Aug '08) 3 hr Servers 69
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 8 hr Bolgios 6,184
Kirtland Incorporation - Something Smells and i... 10 hr JSmith 4
Farmington commission: Restaurant did not discr... (Sep '10) Dec 23 AnnsResturantSucks 193
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... Dec 23 MuricanHero 2
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Dec 22 Servers 286
FPD Lt popped for unlawful hunting' Dec 20 ODUSMC 4
Blanco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blanco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blanco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blanco

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]