The Weird Wackey World of BHO
Posted in the Blanco Forum
#1 Nov 13, 2013
this sinking ship….
The world of the BHO...
1. I will have the most transparent administration.
2. I have Shovel ready jobs.
3. The IRS is not targeting anyone.
4. If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal.
5. ObamaCare will be good for America.
6. You can keep your family doctor.
7. Premiums will be lowered by $2500
8. You can keep your current healthcare plan
9. Just shop around, for that healthcare I claimed you wouldn't lose.
9A. I am sorry you lost your healthcare,(you know the health care you have to shop around for, ya the same health care I said you could keep, yup, that's the one).
10. I did not say you could keep your health care.(Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did)
11. ObamaCare will not be offered to illegal immigrants.
12. ObamaCare will not be used to fund abortions.
13. ObamaCare will cost less than 1 Trillion Dollars.
14. No one making under $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.
15. It was about a movie.
15A. I will fundamentally transform America.
16. If I had a son.
17. I am not a dictator.
18. I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
19. You didn't build that.
20. I will restore trust in Government.
21. The Cambridge police acted stupidly.
22. I am not after your guns.
23. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. The BO of (2006)
24. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics.
25. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.
26. The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk
27. It's not my red line it is the worlds red line.
28. Whistle blowers will be protected.
29. We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.
30. I will close Gitmo.
31. The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't, but she is a typical white person
32. I am not spying on American citizens.
33. By, on, on, by, Friday uh afternoon things get a little uh, uh challenged uh, uh ( when left to think for himself without a Teleprompter).
34. I am a Christian.
I Barrack Hussain Obama pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
Obama voters, here's your sign...
#2 Nov 14, 2013
VI. George W. Bush (1946-present, Yale, Skull & Bones, class of 1968).
As governor of Texas, the 43rd president of the United States presided over the execution of 52 inmates, including mentally retarded prisoners- more than any other governor in US history. He did, however, pardon one death row prisoner, a serial killer. As governor, he changed pollution laws to benefit energy companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the nation. Some of his other notable contributions include:
1) Presiding over the government’s complicity and cover-up of the killing of about 3,000 people at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 (see many references below).
2) Presiding over the greatest rollback of Constitutional civil liberties in the history of the country. The Patriot I and Homeland Security Acts, passed in 2001 and 2002, respectively, along with the pending Patriot II Act eliminate or threaten Constitutional rights guaranteed in our 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments (see attachment).
3) The high-tech massacre of many thousands of innocent and defenseless Afghani and Iraqi civilians who posed no security threat to the U.S. whatsoever and had no part in the crimes of 9-11. The two primary resources thereby controlled are opium and an oil pipeline in Afghanistan and, of course, oil in Iraq. The Bush administration, obviously responding to demands from the major oil companies, is clearly pursuing a strategy to dominate the world’s last, greatest fossil fuel reserves in the Persian Gulf and Caspian Basin.
4) Leading a “pre-emptive” war against Iraq in violation of international law (including the UN charter, the Nuremburg Tribunal and the Geneva Accords) and on the basis of entirely false pretexts. Representative Henry Waxman (D-CA) carefully documents 237 lies told by the Bush administration in their efforts to convince the American people, the Congress, and the UN to go to war in Iraq. Interestingly, this document is no longer on the web.
5) Proposing an endless “War on Terror”(i.e., military conquest abroad in service of resource looting for international corporations and a police state at home to suppress dissent), when, in fact, evidence shows that the “War on Terror” is a fraud and that the greatest purveyor of terror in the world, by far, is the U.S. government, with its CIA, School of the Americas, etc.
6) Presiding over the loss, mostly by outsourcing, of some 2.5 million American jobs in his first two years in office.
7) Granting trillions of dollars worth of tax cuts to the richest 2% of Americans. Thereby, spending the $7 trillion surplus he inherited from Clinton and allowing the federal deficit to exceed a record $7 trillion, mainly by granting gigantic tax cuts to the rich and making huge increases in military spending.
8) Presiding over one of the greatest Wall Street scandals (and stock market crashes) of all time (the Enron scandal, the creation of artificial gas shortages in California, etc.).
9) De-funding and thereby further crippling our education, social services, health care, etc.
10) The worst environmental record of any U.S. president in history, including the systematic weakening and rollback of all major environmental laws and regulations.
#3 Nov 15, 2013
To have a major tour de force as NBC News to provide 24 spin stories to cover up the failings, shortness, and mistruths of this "the lil man-child wannabe POTUS that wouldn't".
Add your comments below
|Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10)||10 hr||Mr T||6,353|
|Vialpando's widow seeks compensation in husband...||16 hr||calldaamblamps||1|
|bandalaros mc (Jun '12)||Apr 22||Jonas Zverunis||56|
|New Mexico VA clinic among nationa s worst for ...||Apr 21||just_nobody||3|
|Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14)||Apr 20||yes||405|
|Mesa Airlinesa Employees Celebrate the Arrival ...||Apr 18||mesasux||1|
|Happy Tax Day||Apr 15||Let hope and pray||3|
Find what you want!
Search Blanco Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC