How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ruidoso News

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Comments
5,421 - 5,440 of 6,103 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013
xando

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Haha....factologist, you really got to little Squach with this post. LOL
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully, poor george, will have occasion to squeal some more. He, poor george, denied a 17 yo BOY, his right to life so he, poor george, could act out a "Squach fantasy" and pull down on some "thug". The lest we can do is take away some of poor george's "rights"- and Squach's too for that matter. He, Squach has no business with a gun, same as poor george. Maybe Squach's "thug" will have an equalizer when Squach confronts him and just maybe the scenario will be different.
There's always a faster gun or a bigger thug.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
You should seek professional help. I suggest a frontal lobotomy.
It hasn't helped you, Honey.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
OH my gosh! I'm seriously, really laughing now.
"I'm big." "People feel they need an equalizer around me."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Just keep diggin' that hole deeper and deeper. Do you lose brain cells between posts? Because you're getting dumber with every word. What's next? Are you going to attempt to make some kind issue of the fact that I also have very large feet? LMAO!! You're regressing, this pearl is even more childish than your previous posts.

Carry on xandope.........I'm laughin' at ya not with ya.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasn't helped you, Honey.
And enter the barefoot booby! All three stooges present and accounted for! How ya doin' Twinkle Toes?

You know, in all fairness, I've given it some thought and I've come to the conclusion that from the perspective of a lunatic like you normal sane people probably do appear to be crazy. I'll try to make allowances for you in that respect. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Holy buckets of bullshit Batman! The alias virus has gone pandemic! The Bat-vaccine seems to be working, I haven't gotten the urge to post as Yeti or Bigfoot. LMAO!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>And enter the barefoot booby!
It is almost as you a psychic.

That I would post here in the same forum that I posted today and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and missed that day but there the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and also the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and even the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is almost as you a psychic.
That I would post here in the same forum that I posted today and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and missed that day but there the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and also the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and even the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that and the day before and the day before that.
Wow! When you miss the point, you miss it in a big way.

Just like I said, 100% predictable.

Since you enjoy pointing out the grammar errors of others, you should proof read your own comments.......plenty of errors there for ya. Posts like this could get you booted off of the parsing police force.

Carry on Twinkle Toes.......
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>WTF do you think you're talking to? I control you like a bug in a jar. You are fictitious, a figment of my imagination. You come and go at MY will. You are simple one of my turds, you have no rights, you stupidfuck.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'm coming to haunt your dreams...you will not sleep...I will rattle your dishes and clank your glasses...you are a diseased, sick mind.

"You come and go at MY will."

Just for grins...let's see how good you are...make me stop posting...I will continue to freely exercise my rights and there is nothing you can do to stop me...lol

pssst...and I carry concealed without a license or permit and no nanny state mandated training or testing...so stick that where the sun don't shine arsehole.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

xando wrote:
This has gotten ridiculously funny--like watching a school yard full of little boys trying to act like big brave men. And failing.
It's ok. Your guns might help you feel bigger, although poor george was squealing like a stuck pig when he thought his gun might be turned on him.
I like pushing their buttons. Lol
And yet, poor old George walked away from the confrontation and his attacker didn't.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Ohno wrote:
<quoted text>please sir don't be mad at, I'm just an alias that escaped from Marauder who is currently dickin' yo _____. Tehhehehe.
Don't forget to swallow...oh, lick your lips, you have a little dribble in the corners.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully, poor george, will have occasion to squeal some more. He, poor george, denied a 17 yo BOY, his right to life so he, poor george, could act out a "Squach fantasy" and pull down on some "thug". The lest we can do is take away some of poor george's "rights"- and Squach's too for that matter. He, Squach has no business with a gun, same as poor george. Maybe Squach's "thug" will have an equalizer when Squach confronts him and just maybe the scenario will be different.
There's always a faster gun or a bigger thug.
Oh I just love seeing you "frustrated control freaks" supporting criminals over the law abiding citizen...it just warms my heart knowing that you truly are an enemy of the rule of law, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You will never deny the free exercise of individual rights by anyone...sorta pisses you off huh...gets you even more frustrated...lol
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

xando wrote:
So, tell me.....why did you disappear for weeks and weeks, certainly never posting......as marauder? And what made you reappear.....as marauder......in such a manic state?
<quoted text>
"So, tell me..."

Why...?...That's been explained before...do some research if you're interested.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

xando wrote:
"You talkin' to me?"
"Got a problem with that?"
"Bring it on!"
"Who you talkin'to, boy?"
Damn. I had no idea there were such big, brave men on this forum. Or very small men with big guns---which, of course, compensate for their lack of......bigness.
Typical ignorant, "frustrated control freak" comment with no argument on the topic of guns.

No argument...no facts...no proof...no sources...no chance.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you can eat my ass out after it gets filled by Marauder.
You wish...lol...but you won't like all that lead...you'll be looking in the mirror and be asking..."does this make my ass look big...?"
bvnm

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Carry 38 Specials
xando

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"So, tell me..."
Why...?...That's been explained before...do some research if you're interested.
There you go--givng yourself away by the phrasing you decide to use.

"Explain"

So, you "explained" your "absence" LOLOL

I certainly don't expect you to get it, oh coward with 100 screen names..
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

xando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Explain"
Oh no...really...I gave myself away...again...?

Dangit...you're good...
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

xando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Explain"
Come on and dance little puppet...show us how you can dance...lol

See ya later...wink..wink...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! When you miss the point, you miss it in a big way.
You have no point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Squach wrote:
Just like I said, 100% predictable.
Just as I said: you need to get a TV show making obvious predictions and move to Vegas.

Is the sun coming up tomorrow?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for San Juan County was issued at August 01 at 6:49PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Blanco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blanco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000