How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ruidoso News

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Comments
5,081 - 5,100 of 6,103 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Typical narcissist.

But..........and I think I'm right about this (haha, but what's new, huh, where you're concerned)......aren't you the one who made it a point to check in before your little outings? Oh, and then, didn't you run right back here first thing when you returned? Honestly, maybe you should get a life.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Powerlessness??????? Are you kidding?????? You really are dumber than a box of rocks. All I need to do is post on this thread and.........POOF Shazam! There you are. Seems you are powerless to resist the constant urge to make a fool of yourself trolling topix. That's why you're 100% predictable. Where's the rest of your posse? Did they go AWOL on ya? You're not nearly as funny without the other stooges. If this is a test run for a solo career, consider it a failure.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
Typical narcissist.
But..........and I think I'm right about this (haha, but what's new, huh, where you're concerned)......aren't you the one who made it a point to check in before your little outings? Oh, and then, didn't you run right back here first thing when you returned? Honestly, maybe you should get a life.
<quoted text>
Uh no, think all you like but you're wrong (and what's new about you being wrong)........aren't you the one who made a big deal about how I was "running away" when I was elsewhere? Like you felt I should be here to respond at your beck and call? Insinuating some kind of imagined victory from my absence? Why, yes, yes you were. The word "narcissist" issuing from your mouth is the epitome of irony (not to mention projection). It's painfully obvious that I'm not the one who needs to get a life. Holy crap I just can't believe it.......you really are dumber than a box of rocks. ROTFLMAO!
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

......and as is typical, narcissists over exaggerate and over emphasize the magnitude of anything having to do with them.

I'm trying to recall anyone making a "big deal" out of anything regarding you. The only thing that comes to mind was when you lied for weeks about what I said, even with it shown repeatedly to you in black and white.........so fragile is your ego that being wrong is unthinkable to you.

You're kind of a joke.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Uh no, think all you like but you're wrong (and what's new about you being wrong)........aren't you the one who made a big deal about how I was "running away" when I was elsewhere? Like you felt I should be here to respond at your beck and call? Insinuating some kind of imagined victory from my absence? Why, yes, yes you were. The word "narcissist" issuing from your mouth is the epitome of irony (not to mention projection). It's painfully obvious that I'm not the one who needs to get a life. Holy crap I just can't believe it.......you really are dumber than a box of rocks. ROTFLMAO!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
......and as is typical, narcissists over exaggerate and over emphasize the magnitude of anything having to do with them.
I'm trying to recall anyone making a "big deal" out of anything regarding you. The only thing that comes to mind was when you lied for weeks about what I said, even with it shown repeatedly to you in black and white.........so fragile is your ego that being wrong is unthinkable to you.
You're kind of a joke.
<quoted text>
Of course you "don't recall", if you did it would be very inconvenient for your little charade. Even when YOU post and repost your own stupid comment for all to see you still don't remember making it? Riiiiiiiiight. And now you don't remember your comments about how "Squach is running away"? Riiiiiiight. You can continue to stroke yourself with your edited memory but everyone else knows the you're nothing more than a legend in your own mind. You are the joke here and there's absolutely no doubt about it. I could post a meaningless one word comment and you'd pounce on it a give one of your distorted dissertations on how you're so right. What a lame moron you are. Just a puppet on a string, oblivious to the fact that you're dancing for the amusement of others. ROTFLMAO!!!

Dance on, Xandope, dance on.......

xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

You have a difficult time understanding what you read, don't you.

Let's try again.

Now, what exactly was it I said I did not recall? Re-read and focus carefully on the words......in context and in order.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you "don't recall", if you did it would be very inconvenient for your little charade. Even when YOU post and repost your own stupid comment for all to see you still don't remember making it? Riiiiiiiiight. And now you don't remember your comments about how "Squach is running away"? Riiiiiiight. You can continue to stroke yourself with your edited memory but everyone else knows the you're nothing more than a legend in your own mind. You are the joke here and there's absolutely no doubt about it. I could post a meaningless one word comment and you'd pounce on it a give one of your distorted dissertations on how you're so right. What a lame moron you are. Just a puppet on a string, oblivious to the fact that you're dancing for the amusement of others. ROTFLMAO!!!
Dance on, Xandope, dance on.......

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you "don't recall",
Funny how you continue to thine if you put quote marks around something you make up, it makes it a quote.

When it really makes you a liar.

Ah... but we knew that already.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

You can always tell when liberals lose an argument. They either start talking about strawmen, or they start attacking people personally instead of defending their position.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
You can always tell when liberals lose an argument. They either start talking about strawmen, or they start attacking people personally instead of defending their position.
What arguments are liberals losing.?
factologist

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
<quoted text>
EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Well, we'll see what things he will be able to come up with. He will probably check out the wisdom of Rush.
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Good one!
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones where you start using the word "strawman", or start attacking people personally instead of arguing your case on the merits.

Let's see...

Gun Control.

Green Energy.

Bigger Government.

ObamaCare.

Socialized Medicine.(See "ObamaCare")

That's a start.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you continue to thine if you put quote marks around something you make up, it makes it a quote.
When it really makes you a liar.
Ah... but we knew that already.
Kinda stupid, since everything is here in black and white.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

It's another sign that liberals are losing an argument when they start talking to each other (or themselves) more than they engage the opposing view.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery
http://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=lMyV9632PZA
......so.....is this your way of justifying slavery?
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Of course, you have no examples of liberals here losing those arguments, because you just saying something is not you winning an argument.
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones where you start using the word "strawman", or start attacking people personally instead of arguing your case on the merits.
Let's see...
Gun Control.
Green Energy.
Bigger Government.
ObamaCare.
Socialized Medicine.(See "ObamaCare")
That's a start.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Another false idea........unless, of course, you can look through this thread and show me liberals talk "more" to each other. I would venture a guess that happens less than 2% of the time.
Atomic Cafe wrote:
It's another sign that liberals are losing an argument when they start talking to each other (or themselves) more than they engage the opposing view.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

xando wrote:
<quoted text>
......so.....is this your way of justifying slavery?
you dont like hearing the truth from a blackman either.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you dont like hearing the truth from a blackman either.
.....so because the Great Society is bad, that means slavery is good?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Atomic Cafe wrote:
You can always tell when conservatives lose an argument.

They post.

Best of luck on your new alias, by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Blanco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blanco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••