How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

xando

Scottsdale, AZ

#5307 Jul 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You signed a confession.
And then those darn MODs snuck in and pulled the posts, and changed the post #s to hide their tracks.
Is that constitutional? I know my rights, and I'm sure there is nothing in the constitution that says posts can be re-numbered.

I'm going to organize a rally.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5308 Jul 4, 2013
xando wrote:
I'm sure there is nothing in the constitution that says posts can be re-numbered.
Technically, they are Unrenumbered.

PS: He doesn't like to be called PaintChips.
PaintChips

Albuquerque, NM

#5309 Jul 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, they are Unrenumbered.
PS: He doesn't like to be called PaintChips.
You looking for a good time, big boys?
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#5310 Jul 5, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you present your argument before the Supreme Court. We can't wait to hear their response.
In the meantime, thank you for admitting you've totally lost this debate.
Tell it to your suck buddy, squash. He's the one with the concept, not me.
Maybe he's a liberal in disguise, Huh?
PaintChips

Albuquerque, NM

#5311 Jul 5, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to your suck buddy, squash. He's the one with the concept, not me.
Maybe he's a liberal in disguise, Huh?
I've got some sucking for you, big boy! Just let me know where and when we can meet, and I'll start practicing my pucker for your pecker!!! MMMMMMMMMM!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5312 Jul 5, 2013
PaintChips wrote:
I've got some sucking for you, big boy!
I have no doubt.

Stick with what you know, Shug.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#5314 Jul 5, 2013
PaintChips wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got some sucking for you, big boy! Just let me know where and when we can meet, and I'll start practicing my pucker for your pecker!!! MMMMMMMMMM!
Sorry, I don't swing that way. Sorry!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5315 Jul 5, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA
Well Squach is sure avoiding your scenario. He probably doesn't understand it.
I'm not avoiding anything asswipe. Unlike you I actually have family and friends to cook out with on the afternoon of Independence Day and go to a fireworks display with on the evening of Independence Day. While you and factologist were sitting here on the forum stroking each other, normal sane people were enjoying the holiday.

You've been exchanging bodily fluids with the author of the scenario the whole time I was out enjoying the food and fireworks. Take it up with factologist.
xando

United States

#5316 Jul 5, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not avoiding anything asswipe. Unlike you I actually have family and friends to cook out with on the afternoon of Independence Day and go to a fireworks display with on the evening of Independence Day. While you and factologist were sitting here on the forum stroking each other, normal sane people were enjoying the holiday.
You've been exchanging bodily fluids with the author of the scenario the whole time I was out enjoying the food and fireworks. Take it up with factologist.
So says the freak who is on Topix 24/7.

Why would you assume I did not cook out with family and friends and watch fireworks? I don't know about you, but it takes me maybe 3 minutes to post.

Now.......maybe you can respond to factologist's question for you.

Boggy Creek

#5317 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt.
What's the matter Twinkle Toes? Is someone challenging your johnson slurping supremacy? How dare they!!!!!!! You certainly stick to what you know, and just about everything you touch covered in gooy splooge as you are all the time. You are the undisputed champ.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5318 Jul 5, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you assume I did not cook out with family and friends and watch fireworks? I don't know about you, but it takes me maybe 3 minutes to post.
barefoot2626 we know you are on here 24/7.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#5319 Jul 5, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not avoiding anything asswipe. Unlike you I actually have family and friends to cook out with on the afternoon of Independence Day and go to a fireworks display with on the evening of Independence Day. While you and factologist were sitting here on the forum stroking each other, normal sane people were enjoying the holiday.
I had Q'd chicken and fixin's a couple of beers, fireworks and family.It's the way millions of us spend the 4th. Only a jerk like you would think your so special as to do the same.

You really need to work on this perverted attitude you have about hetero sex. Like it would be OK body function wise if xando have been exchanging bodily fluids, unless of course we were in a committed relationship with someone else. It's called sex by the way. In this case, heterosexual sex among two consenting adults. It just isn't healthy for you to try and trash it. I think you need to face what's really going on within you. Remember DADT is over. It's OK now.But then I don't really give a shite what you do as long as you do it on your side of the fence and don't infringe on my rights. Like my right for you to get a background check before you can purchase a gun. In return, I will stand up for your right to have sex with ANY adult that will consent.

Boggy Creek

#5320 Jul 5, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe factologist can respond to my question. Quid pro quo.

So, you're factologist's pit bull now? You two going to team up on me? Better get some reinforcements because between the two of you you can't muster more than a single digit IQ.

BTW, once I step away to enjoy the company of family and friends I don't run back to the computer every 10 minutes to spend 3 minutes posting. I'm too busy flipping burgers and steaks on the grill and catching up with relative I may not have seen since Christmas. You got a problem with that? Ask me if I give a ratsass what you have a problem with. No really, go ahaead, ask me.

Boggy Creek

#5321 Jul 5, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>I had Q'd chicken and fixin's a couple of beers, fireworks and family.It's the way millions of us spend the 4th. Only a jerk like you would think your so special as to do the same.
You really need to work on this perverted attitude you have about hetero sex. Like it would be OK body function wise if xando have been exchanging bodily fluids, unless of course we were in a committed relationship with someone else. It's called sex by the way. In this case, heterosexual sex among two consenting adults. It just isn't healthy for you to try and trash it. I think you need to face what's really going on within you. Remember DADT is over. It's OK now.But then I don't really give a shite what you do as long as you do it on your side of the fence and don't infringe on my rights. Like my right for you to get a background check before you can purchase a gun. In return, I will stand up for your right to have sex with ANY adult that will consent.
You never left your keyboard, stop lying.
PaintChips

Albuquerque, NM

#5322 Jul 5, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I don't swing that way. Sorry!
So you're just a tease?! I'm disappointed now..I was looking forward to some of your wonder wand, big boy!
PaintChips

Albuquerque, NM

#5323 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt.
And you! You were the one dreaming for me..and now here I am, ready for you! Just let me know time and place, sweet one, and I'll be there for you.
xando

United States

#5324 Jul 5, 2013
LOLOLOL

This is funny.....YOU'RE talking to ME about factologist. Here's an idea--why don't you speak directly to him? I'm beginning to think you're afraid.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe factologist can respond to my question. Quid pro quo.
So, you're factologist's pit bull now? You two going to team up on me? Better get some reinforcements because between the two of you you can't muster more than a single digit IQ.
BTW, once I step away to enjoy the company of family and friends I don't run back to the computer every 10 minutes to spend 3 minutes posting. I'm too busy flipping burgers and steaks on the grill and catching up with relative I may not have seen since Christmas. You got a problem with that? Ask me if I give a ratsass what you have a problem with. No really, go ahaead, ask me.

Boggy Creek

#5325 Jul 5, 2013
Hey Factophobe & Xandope,

Now I'm getting ready to leave for some fishing on a trout stream about 3 hours drive away into the mountains. I'll be back tomorrow tight. So I guess you two dimwits will assume that I'm "running from you"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'll drink a beer for ya and when the trout hits the cast iron skillet next to the eggs in the morning on the bank of the stream, I'll think about ya (that's a lie, you two will be the farthest things from my mind, I'm just trying to make ya feel better). Make sure you puff yourselves up, pat each other on the back and tell each other stories about how you vanquished the big bad Sasquach the whole time I'm gone. I'm sure you two morons will be very happy together.
xando

United States

#5326 Jul 5, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, once I step away to enjoy the company of family and friends I don't run back to the computer every 10 minutes to spend 3 minutes posting.
I don't think anyone else here did that either.

Meanwhile, you're still avoiding.
xando

United States

#5327 Jul 5, 2013
You're getting ready to leave on a camping trip, and you took the time to post on topix just to let us know that you will be unavailable to your audience for awhile?

I can't think of many who would bother to do that.

Such a thoughtful guy.
Squach wrote:
Hey Factophobe & Xandope,
Now I'm getting ready to leave for some fishing on a trout stream about 3 hours drive away into the mountains. I'll be back tomorrow tight. So I guess you two dimwits will assume that I'm "running from you"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I'll drink a beer for ya and when the trout hits the cast iron skillet next to the eggs in the morning on the bank of the stream, I'll think about ya (that's a lie, you two will be the farthest things from my mind, I'm just trying to make ya feel better). Make sure you puff yourselves up, pat each other on the back and tell each other stories about how you vanquished the big bad Sasquach the whole time I'm gone. I'm sure you two morons will be very happy together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 16 hr Lofty 6,879
Interest in Pro Wrestling in Farmington? Jul 20 TryHarder 6
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Jul 14 Wsuokgdrkhfc 619
Looking for Good DWI Attorney in Farmington N.M. Jul 14 I see now 4
News New detox center to open in Farmington Jul 7 Osama 7
Worse place I've ever lived (May '15) Jul 5 Herb 62
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Jul 5 Herb 146

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages