How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3929 Jun 14, 2013
Czech Mate wrote:
<
WHEN was the last time a race car driver lost his 'license' whilst driving on a PRIVATE race track??
I see you get more stupid as you go further.

Excuse me for skipping...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3930 Jun 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You're really having trouble getting the point, aren't ya? I'm not going to argue the existence of God with you. Is there any part of that statement that you don't understand? Regardless of whether God exists or is the creation of man, this country is founded on the concepts and laws of God/The Creator. Our rights and freedoms are deeply based in the belief that there is a supreme order that all men are subject to. Those who founded this nation identified this belief as "self evident". THAT is the point. Therefore God, whether He is the Creator or the created, is in every law, right, and freedom we enjoy in the country. Plain and simple.
God is in no laws of man in the USA.

You are hell bent on fantasy.

God is no more " self evident " then any other of mans creations.

China had a supreme order in Buddhism long before Europe found the new world and if the Chinese or Martians for that matter had found America first you would be telling me a different but just a false story.

Your bible and it's fairy tales are the work of men , just like our laws and you trying to back door god in to it will not change a thing.

Location hidden

#3931 Jun 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You're unGodly, unAmerican, unintelligent, uneducated, unclean, and sexually unnatural.
Next time your boyfriend takes his Johnson out of your mouth, take some time to draw in a few deep breaths and some O2.

Location hidden

#3932 Jun 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You're really having trouble getting the point, aren't ya? I'm not going to argue the existence of God with you.
Thank god for small favors, time is so short and your stupidity is so great.

Location hidden

#3933 Jun 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your reply to ME: "Oh, Jzzmcheeks: if you are insisting that Martin weighed 200 pounds and the state of Florida says he weighs 158, then one of the two of you is lying.".
Follow the thread, Jzzmcheeks. I did not say you said it... EVEN IN THE QUOTE ABOVE.

And I QUOTED the person who made that claim.

You FLOCK with birds of the feather.

Here's a thought: why not trying to go FLOCK yourself?

Location hidden

#3934 Jun 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. People with licenses NEVER drive on our highways and byways.{rolls eyes}
GOSH!

I almost said that people without licenses never drive on highways!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wipe your chin, JzzmCheeks, you're leaking.

Americans are licensed to drive, and if they drive without licenses, they break the law and they end up in jail.

Now do you want to pretend the rare circumstances where driving without a license can be legal is normal?

Location hidden

#3935 Jun 14, 2013
americanvoter55 wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you fucking turd, the biggest threat to our children is left wing dirtbags like your self
Bigger threat is ignorant racist bigoted right wing azzwipes like yourself reproducing.

Location hidden

#3936 Jun 14, 2013
americanvoter55 wrote:
Over 35,000 people were killed on the highway in 2011.
Still waiting for that proof that thousands were killed by people driving 150 MPH in school zones, spooge breath.

Or proof that over 35,000 were killed in the US on highway in 2011.

Because I heard there was a total of 32,367 traffic fatalities in the United States.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#3937 Jun 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. People with licenses NEVER drive on our highways and byways.{rolls eyes}
And they only end up in jail if they get caught.
"people <withOUT> licenses"

Location hidden

#3938 Jun 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
this country is founded on the concepts and laws of God/The Creator.
Um, that's total [email protected]

You can say "creator" and "god" are in some US documents but you don't have a clue as to "concepts" "god" has or what "god's" laws might be, let alone connecting them.

So much [email protected], so little time.

Location hidden

#3939 Jun 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
The very laws we live by are based on the Judeo-Christian religion, the Ten Commandments,
What law do we have in the US that commands us to believe in God and no others, spooge breath?

Southeast Virginia

#3940 Jun 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, Jzzmcheeks. I did not say you said it... EVEN IN THE QUOTE ABOVE.
And I QUOTED the person who made that claim.
You FLOCK with birds of the feather.
Here's a thought: why not trying to go FLOCK yourself?
You didn't say I "said" it.....you said I "insisted" on it. So what's the difference. And if the "you" in your previous post to ME wasn't directed at ME, who was it directed at???

Location hidden

#3941 Jun 14, 2013
americanvoter55 wrote:
<quoted text>And prior to loosing
you excuse me if I skip over your rants- it doesn't make sense that someone who spells phonetically thinks he can lecture anyone else about not having brains...

Location hidden

#3942 Jun 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say I "said" it.....you said I "insisted" on it.
So you claiming I said you said it would make you a liar.

Of course: I established this many months ago.

Try to keep up.

Follow the thread: the claim that Martin weighed 200 pounds was made immediately above my response and I not only addressed that comment, but quoted her DIRECTLY.

This claim has been repeated ad nasium, and you have certainly never refuted it and even said it was immaterial.

Southeast Virginia

#3943 Jun 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claiming I said you said it would make you a liar.
Of course: I established this many months ago.
Try to keep up.
Follow the thread: the claim that Martin weighed 200 pounds was made immediately above my response and I not only addressed that comment, but quoted her DIRECTLY.
This claim has been repeated ad nasium, and you have certainly never refuted it and even said it was immaterial.
I didn't "claim" it....I copy/pasted you r reply VERBATIM, half-wit. And once again, it is YOU who is proven to be the liar.
So who has made the claim that Martin weighed 200 pounds??? Oh yeah.....NOT ME!
One more layer of crust and you will be in China, dumbshit.

Location hidden

#3944 Jun 14, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "claim" it....I copy/pasted you r reply VERBATIM, half-wit.
HAHHHHHHAHAHA! You stupid phck!

READ what I said. READ what YOU copy and pasted Look up the word "IF". It is a VERY short word.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Southeast Virginia

#3945 Jun 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHHHHHHAHAHA! You stupid phck!
READ what I said. READ what YOU copy and pasted Look up the word "IF". It is a VERY short word.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
Keep digging!!! You're almost there!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3946 Jun 14, 2013
Islamic Sharia Law is identical to The Ten Commandments.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You miss the point completely. A wise man once said; "If God had not created man, man would have found it necessary to create God". The very laws we live by are based on the Judeo-Christian religion, the Ten Commandments, and those truths which we hold to be self-evident. God is in the courtroom every time any of our laws are properly administered whether you recognize that fact or not for without God or the belief that there is a supreme order those laws would not exist. I will not argue the existence of God with you, if you're an unbeliever that's your personal choice and you have every right to make it. But if you try to deny the fact that our country is based on the laws of God, be He real or imagined, you are sadly misinformed.
BTW, God gave man FREE WILL.(Another truth we hold to be self-evident) Those who blame God for the evil perpetrated by men are the insecure people looking for an explanation. 9/11 was not an act of God; it was an act of men. This is, after all, the kingdom of men and the purpose of religion is to promote moral behavior and open a path to the Kingdom of God for those who choose to follow it.

Southeast Virginia

#3947 Jun 14, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
Islamic Sharia Law is identical to The Ten Commandments.
<quoted text>
Really. Please point out where in the Ten Commandments where it says you can stone your wife or daughter to death if they are raped (honor killing).

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#3948 Jun 14, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>God is in no laws of man in the USA.
You are hell bent on fantasy.
God is no more " self evident " then any other of mans creations.
China had a supreme order in Buddhism long before Europe found the new world and if the Chinese or Martians for that matter had found America first you would be telling me a different but just a false story.
Your bible and it's fairy tales are the work of men , just like our laws and you trying to back door god in to it will not change a thing.
You have completely missed the point again and refuse to acknowledge the source of our laws, rights, and freedoms. It's not MY Bible but it is a major source of those laws, rights, and freedoms. Like it or not those are the facts. That's probably why you don't know where your America is.......you've completely lost touch with what it is and where it came from. We'll simply have to agree to disagree here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Director? 23 hr Question 3
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Fri talkin to 6,999
News Mother, son who drowned were from Farmington (Jun '11) Thu Anonymous 36
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Dec 8 42 Days remaining 678
Pearl Habor Dec 7 Dick Berry 1
Sexual Dec 3 Make me 1
News Two small children in distress after being left... (Aug '10) Dec 1 Tuylo 417

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages