CONGRATS AND GREAT JOY on President Obamba

Posted in the Blanco Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We are all one now

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 10, 2012
we are all ONE now, all is well, all is well...

CONGRATULATIONS. GREAT JOY!!!
BEYOND THE NOISE OF POLITICS OF DIVISION, HERE IS THE MYSTICAL INTERPRETATION OF OBAMA’S WIN.
Obama’s decisive victory was FUNDAMENTALLY the result of unseen forces above all, including an Act of God. It presents America—and the world—a great opportunity to go beyond the prison walls of fear and greed to embrace new opportunities and possibilities for expansion of human consciousness. Now is the time for so many to get into the wave of love, compassion, oneness and unity! This is an opportunity to get into the more important and powerful field of expanded consciousness that drives away darkness. So many people around the world and throughout the United States were praying for America and for the re-election of President Obama. As a result, something more powerful than mere human effort was taking place. People were praying, meditating heart to heart, within the field of unity, peace and love. They included people of every race, countries, language and culture—people of every background, young people, old people, men and women, even children. All were praying from their heart, the Center and field of unity, love and peace. They rejoiced after Obama won; there was also great joy in heaven. But the pillars of organized religion of this world could not see that [Remember, Jesus reserved his greatest condemnation for the religious leaders of his time]. The loud message of Obama’s victory is this: interdependence, new spiritual evolution, purification, new and broader vision of humanity based on love, compassion and unity and new possibilities in consciousness. America must embrace all its people or perish as a great power, just as other great powers of the past have. The time of awakening is now. WE ARE ALL ONE. WE ARE NOT THIS BODY; WE ARE IN OUR ESSENCE CHILDREN OF LIGHT.
Dr. Sam, Cosmojunction.com

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
what

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Nov 10, 2012
a fluking flake

“leaning left”

Since: Mar 09

local

#3 Nov 10, 2012
We are all one now wrote:
we are all ONE now, all is well, all is well...
CONGRATULATIONS. GREAT JOY!!!
BEYOND THE NOISE OF POLITICS OF DIVISION, HERE IS THE MYSTICAL INTERPRETATION OF OBAMA’S WIN.
Obama’s decisive victory was FUNDAMENTALLY the result of unseen forces above all, including an Act of God. It presents America—and the world—a great opportunity to go beyond the prison walls of fear and greed to embrace new opportunities and possibilities for expansion of human consciousness. Now is the time for so many to get into the wave of love, compassion, oneness and unity! This is an opportunity to get into the more important and powerful field of expanded consciousness that drives away darkness. So many people around the world and throughout the United States were praying for America and for the re-election of President Obama. As a result, something more powerful than mere human effort was taking place. People were praying, meditating heart to heart, within the field of unity, peace and love. They included people of every race, countries, language and culture—people of every background, young people, old people, men and women, even children. All were praying from their heart, the Center and field of unity, love and peace. They rejoiced after Obama won; there was also great joy in heaven. But the pillars of organized religion of this world could not see that [Remember, Jesus reserved his greatest condemnation for the religious leaders of his time]. The loud message of Obama’s victory is this: interdependence, new spiritual evolution, purification, new and broader vision of humanity based on love, compassion and unity and new possibilities in consciousness. America must embrace all its people or perish as a great power, just as other great powers of the past have. The time of awakening is now. WE ARE ALL ONE. WE ARE NOT THIS BODY; WE ARE IN OUR ESSENCE CHILDREN OF LIGHT.
Dr. Sam, Cosmojunction.com
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
God is not Republican nor Democrat. He had nothing to do Obama's re-election. Certainly praying had nothing to do with it. Don't you think there were more praying against him and for Romney? The people recognized Romney for the empty suit he is and did not like the efforts of the cons to suppress the vote. Furthermore many realized that Obama inherited the Bush debacle and is making slow but steady progress to dig out. Let's give credit where credit is due. Credit goes to Obama, his supporters that stood for hours in line to vote. Much of the credit, or blame, however you see it goes to ignorance of the cons for putting up such a poor candidate and thinking money could by the office.

If there is a God don't you think he's much too busy deciding who lives and who dies? Who goes to heaven and who goes to hell? What children get fed and what children starve to death? The election is probably not to high on his priority list.
The hired help

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2012
I glad you are so happy watching this once great nation fall!
postscript

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Nov 10, 2012
We are all one now wrote:
we are all ONE now, all is well, all is well...
CONGRATULATIONS. GREAT JOY!!!
BEYOND THE NOISE OF POLITICS OF DIVISION, HERE IS THE MYSTICAL INTERPRETATION OF OBAMA’S WIN.
Obama’s decisive victory was FUNDAMENTALLY the result of unseen forces above all, including an Act of God. It presents America—and the world—a great opportunity to go beyond the prison walls of fear and greed to embrace new opportunities and possibilities for expansion of human consciousness. Now is the time for so many to get into the wave of love, compassion, oneness and unity! This is an opportunity to get into the more important and powerful field of expanded consciousness that drives away darkness. So many people around the world and throughout the United States were praying for America and for the re-election of President Obama. As a result, something more powerful than mere human effort was taking place. People were praying, meditating heart to heart, within the field of unity, peace and love. They included people of every race, countries, language and culture—people of every background, young people, old people, men and women, even children. All were praying from their heart, the Center and field of unity, love and peace. They rejoiced after Obama won; there was also great joy in heaven. But the pillars of organized religion of this world could not see that [Remember, Jesus reserved his greatest condemnation for the religious leaders of his time]. The loud message of Obama’s victory is this: interdependence, new spiritual evolution, purification, new and broader vision of humanity based on love, compassion and unity and new possibilities in consciousness. America must embrace all its people or perish as a great power, just as other great powers of the past have. The time of awakening is now. WE ARE ALL ONE. WE ARE NOT THIS BODY; WE ARE IN OUR ESSENCE CHILDREN OF LIGHT.
Dr. Sam, Cosmojunction.com
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
We create our own reality, our own terrors and glories both privately and en masse.

The Dancing Wu Li Masters

Reality is what we take to be true.
What we take to be true is what we believe.
What we believe is based upon our perceptions.
What we perceive depends upon what we look for.
What we look for depends upon what we think.
What we think depends upon what we perceive.
What we perceive determines what we believe.
What we believe determines what we take to be true.
What we take to be true is our reality.
postscript

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Nov 10, 2012
The hired help wrote:
I glad you are so happy watching this once great nation fall!
The GOP's battlecry used to be, "retake America". Now it's "retake the Republican party."

Romney's epic failure made it clear that a selective focus on white males, or the white populace in general isn't going to cut it. Consequently Republicans have been sweating buckets over how to appear to be an inclusive party. Their next GOP darling has already been targeted, Marcus Rubio, a latino and junior senator from Florida. It's going to take more than tokenism and talk to win an appreciable portion of the Latino vote however. No thanks to Romney's blatant dishonesty, Republicans will now have to "demonstrate" they mean what they say.
Ur nuckin futs

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 10, 2012
postscript wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP's battlecry used to be, "retake America". Now it's "retake the Republican party."
Romney's epic failure made it clear that a selective focus on white males, or the white populace in general isn't going to cut it. Consequently Republicans have been sweating buckets over how to appear to be an inclusive party. Their next GOP darling has already been targeted, Marcus Rubio, a latino and junior senator from Florida. It's going to take more than tokenism and talk to win an appreciable portion of the Latino vote however. No thanks to Romney's blatant dishonesty, Republicans will now have to "demonstrate" they mean what they say.
Lets go and sink this country as far as we can go! I am goingto hard-core with extreme liberalism sh*t.

lets start by giving Democrat resources back to the American Indians - starting with the Navajo Nation (Newcomb, Shiprock, Fruitland), then Ute Mountain and the Jicarllia Apache Indians. Democrats have used Indian tribes long enough and it is high time Democrats give the Indians back resources that were promised by our Great Brother Leader - O @

“Polymath”

Since: Jul 08

Farmington

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Ur nuckin futs wrote:
it is high time Democrats give the Indians back resources
Oh definitely, especially considering the wonderful things and progress they've made in the last century with the resources they have...
Ur Nuckin Futs

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Saint_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh definitely, especially considering the wonderful things and progress they've made in the last century with the resources they have...
...hmmmm, for starters Farmington Commercial sales and sales tax dollars twice a month, 24x year, 120x 5 years, 240x 10 years seems to helped established the Farmington economy...wouldn't you agree?
whammer Jammer

Ballwin, MO

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Ur---- ur an idiot!
down with you

Omaha, NE

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Ur nuckin futs wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets go and sink this country as far as we can go! I am goingto hard-core with extreme liberalism sh*t.
lets start by giving Democrat resources back to the American Indians - starting with the Navajo Nation (Newcomb, Shiprock, Fruitland), then Ute Mountain and the Jicarllia Apache Indians. Democrats have used Indian tribes long enough and it is high time Democrats give the Indians back resources that were promised by our Great Brother Leader - O @
Lets just start with keeping the stinking race on the LAND that was for them. Then see if they are smart enough to use the rescorces on it. Now go ....pointing with my lips.
Should Not

Pinon, AZ

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Saint_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh definitely, especially considering the wonderful things and progress they've made in the last century with the resources they have...
This should not be the opposite thinking in how the Navajo Nation voted for Barack Obama. Your remarks are hurtful and insensitive.

The elections are over and it time to give back to the Navajo Nation.

We voted for the President and are eagerly waiting on the results of his economic platform to Native Americans.
I hope

Pinon, AZ

#13 Nov 23, 2012
down with you wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just start with keeping the stinking race on the LAND that was for them. Then see if they are smart enough to use the rescorces on it. Now go ....pointing with my lips.
your not one of those repurbercains! We elected Barack Obama and voted for him. Everybody is one our side which includes all us Democrats.

The American Government has to do more for us Indians and the Democrats agreed otherwise they would not have had Native American Affairs at the Democrat Convention.

Indians or Native Americans or Navajos, we are all share similar needs and barack obama is number one with us.
Billy Ganni

Denton, TX

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Alot of employers I know are preparing to cut hours and/or number of employees. This is a reality happening all over the country. Now, I am not going to argue anymore the evils of Obamanomics. I would ask however if an Obama supporter can explain to me in a logical way, with details, how this is good for those companies and employees.
factologist

Farmington, NM

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Billy Ganni wrote:
Alot of employers I know are preparing to cut hours and/or number of employees. This is a reality happening all over the country. Now, I am not going to argue anymore the evils of Obamanomics. I would ask however if an Obama supporter can explain to me in a logical way, with details, how this is good for those companies and employees.
Why don't you go ahead and take a few words to explain why "the evils of Obamanomics" is causing all these employers to lay off or cut hours.
You had better

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Nov 24, 2012
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go ahead and take a few words to explain why "the evils of Obamanomics" is causing all these employers to lay off or cut hours.
i believe he was asking you to explain.....go for it!
factologist

Farmington, NM

#17 Nov 25, 2012
You had better wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe he was asking you to explain.....go for it!
How can I answer his question, I don't know what he means by the evil Obamanomics. Perhaps if he says what he means by that, others will answer his question. From my vantage point, Obama has had zero effect on the economy because he can't get any legislation through the House. Even a program to put our returning vets back to work was killed in the House- needed jobs, filled by vets needing jobs and a help to the economy to boot. How could that NOT be a good thing? Go figure.
rezDine

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Obama!! Teabaggers please leave OUR COUNTRY...NOW!! This country will stop smelling like armpit and cigarettes!!

“Polymath”

Since: Jul 08

Farmington

#19 Nov 27, 2012
1. Erase all the business-unfriendly laws on the Res and encourage outside businesses to start up.

2. Erase the Navajo-preference laws to encourage educated professionals to move to the reservation.

3. Stop bickering and make education a priority in the Nation.

4. Start selling alcohol on the reservation to decrease negative interaction with surrounding communities.

I could go on...
Ur Nuckin Futs

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Saint_ wrote:
1. Erase all the business-unfriendly laws on the Res and encourage outside businesses to start up.
2. Erase the Navajo-preference laws to encourage educated professionals to move to the reservation.
3. Stop bickering and make education a priority in the Nation.
4. Start selling alcohol on the reservation to decrease negative interaction with surrounding communities.
I could go on...
AKin to shooting yourself in the foot! Why should "Farming Town" or any other border town along the Navajo Rez make it easier for Navajo people to establish them-selves more so than continuing the bleeding off the REZ of consumer dollars and profits to many into those border towns? It is so much easier to sit idly by (as in Farmington) and wait for Navajo dollars to be spent in town.

Ur 'business-unfriendly laws' are deemed regulatory laws established to US Federal allocations/appropriations. With the regulatory laws, there would be NO FEDERAL FUNDS allowed. Federal dollars are vested in large projects with large dollars - therefore, why should Navajo Nation 'waste' precious resources on small businesses by small business Navajo people.

Navajo Preference laws are supported by legislation and US Court decisions, US District Courts. There are more than enough 'educated' professionals particularly those graduates from Ivy-league. This could part of the problem for these liberal elites to go back into white world and get REAL jobs by competing.

Education is a national issues and disgrace to the US as a whole (not just limited to one arena).

Alcohol, the Liberal Elitist Creed - "Not in my back-yard". Alcohol sales would be curtailed and federal and state funds would putter out - hence, again psychotic Rehab Specialists would be out of work, NM State Politicians would have no funds to run off of, and NM public would simply be harmed.

Sorry, too many Farmington-nonians, State industry, Special Interests to federal funds/projects, would be harmed and curtailed in "Democratic-Blue" State as New Mexico.

Democrats would starve and quality of life would be impacted if not for Navajo people spending their dollars in border towns as Farmington.

Have you hugged your Navajo neighbors today? Come on and spare me a dollar,'shi' buddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... Fri Richies Cool Man ... 193
FPD Bored? Sep 18 MXMNCSGB 19
Doors likely to close at Four Winds Recovery Ce... Sep 17 bout time 1
Does Islam promote violence Sep 17 Nope 3
Bloomfield's insurer says lawsuits against city... Sep 16 lyndy 1
Four people face felonies in Cigarette Outlet r... Sep 16 profiling 1
Farmington residents asked to use boiled, bottl... Sep 14 Apple 1
•••
•••
•••

Blanco Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blanco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blanco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blanco
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••