Farmington police find body of missin...

Farmington police find body of missing man

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Farmington police find body of missing man. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Police said Randy McKenzie, 39, was shot to death and his body was left on small hill on an oil field road about three miles east of county roads 350 and 5030, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

XandO

Camp Verde, AZ

#1 Dec 18, 2013
So police were able to arrest these people without their armored vehicle?

Amazing.

And Facebook gave it all away. Why are people stupid enough to think they're anonymous on FB? I'm sure it's a valuable investigative tool for law enforcement.
encabronado13

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2013
XandO wrote:
So police were able to arrest these people without their armored vehicle?
Amazing.
And Facebook gave it all away. Why are people stupid enough to think they're anonymous on FB? I'm sure it's a valuable investigative tool for law enforcement.
FB is a good tool for law enforcement.....but inadmissible in a court of law......
XandO

Camp Verde, AZ

#3 Dec 18, 2013
encabronado13 wrote:
<quoted text> FB is a good tool for law enforcement.....but inadmissible in a court of law......
Not true.

Just as polygraph results may be admissible in a court of law, so may one's words used on Facebook (or other social media).

Research it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New domestic violence hotline helps Native Amer... Mon Kohlikohn 3
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Jun 18 Cinderella 53
Money grubbing City Gubbmint May 31 Truiderjhg 5
Jim Bourke RC Groups Slander Bullying (Dec '08) May 30 lje4357 49
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) May 29 Jerketart 728
News Ka-Boom! Police learn about explosives by deton... May '17 Tad Askew 2
News Planned Parenthood to close 3 clinics in northe... May '17 Army Vet 7

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages