Nice to know his final four picks

Nice to know his final four picks

Posted in the Blanco Forum

Barack Obamas NCAA picks

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Bizzaro NEWS in March 2014! Barack Obama's picks into the NCAA Tournament…..

The world is falling down, Russia is 'advancing' into Europe, Syria in chaos, Egypt, Libya erupted……Middle East is exploding….US People out of work…..

and this man somehow finds time to make his picks…..UNBELIEVEABLE and should be unallowable to any US Leader (Democrat or even REPUBLICAN) to be carried on and reported.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lea...

Best comment:

Best president because people worship him over a lack of anything of substance his presidency has brought to the country? Oh, but he fills out a bracket! That means he's the best.
More

Huntsville, AL

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Barack Obamas NCAA picks wrote:
of your idiotic, pettiness and hate. I guess that walking and chewing gum is hard for you and filling out bracket would overload your circuits.
Rest Assured

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 20, 2014
No worries for the future. When another President is elected and happens to be Republican (nonDemocrat), the TV talking heads and newspapers will be asking the HARD questions and posing the question why is the President playing golf, vacationing, etc. "Journalistic integrity" and looking out for the lil' guy, Americans haven't seen since 2007! How biased and the perception of allowing the Govt to pressure the News Press is quite the spectacle.

“leaning left”

Since: Mar 09

local

#5 Mar 20, 2014
I read the following on another blog site and thought it was worth passing on. Like this thread it was filled with hate and ridiculous accusations and outright lies.

writinron
3/19/2014 9:12 AM MST [Edited]
Just trying to help my republican friends find their way out of the darkness. I know they have been brainwashed to instantly have a negative knee jerk reaction to anything related to the President, so at some point, maybe they should reflect on that and realize the the problem is not with him but coming from inside themselves. Realizing this will be the first step toward a richer and more affirmative existence. After all, this is about basketball--remember basketball. It's a game. Enjoy the tournament. The President picked MSU even though they had an up and down season. I wonder if he's right. I kinda like Wichita State, but what are the chances a team could go undefeated all the way through the regular season and the tourney? That would be cool, if it happened. Overall, I will glad if anyone besides Florida wins. It seems like not that long ago they had back to back championships. Both of my favorite teams didn't even make the cut, so I don't have anything to lose. How about you?

“leaning left”

local

#6 Mar 21, 2014
Barack Obamas NCAA picks wrote:
Bizzaro NEWS in March 2014! Barack Obama's picks into the NCAA Tournament…..
The world is falling down, Russia is 'advancing' into Europe, Syria in chaos, Egypt, Libya erupted……Middle East is exploding….US People out of work…...
I wish to Hell he had taken the 15 minutes it took to fill out the BB bracket and used that time to solve the above problems. That is the least he could do being he is the one responsible for all of the worlds problems.....
Turbo

Rio Rancho, NM

#7 Mar 21, 2014
He should have spent the time reading my pet goat

“leaning left”

local

#8 Mar 21, 2014
Turbo wrote:
He should have spent the time reading my pet goat
Or Green Eggs and Ham.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real estate company ranks Farmington second bes... (Mar '14) May 21 Hmm 12
News 10 Commandments monument in New Mexico moving o... (Oct '17) May 13 jimpeel 6
News May 10 Morning Rush: New Mexican women accused... May 11 The Question 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) May 6 Largosmokey 9
Fast and Slow Lane (Oct '11) Apr 24 Bbb 39
Blanco nm water leak (May '16) May '16 Chihuahuaboy_18 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... (Aug '15) Aug '15 iareheroic 1

Blanco Jobs

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages