Why I Voted Republican
Posted in the Blanco Forum
#1 Dec 22, 2013
1. I voted Republican because you can blame problems on poor people instead of the rich ones who actually run things.
2. I voted Republican because firefighters and teachers are scum-sucking leaches, but the oil companies raking in record profits NEED those hundreds of millions in taxpayer subsidies.
3. I voted Republican because I believe companies like my cable TV provider, insurance company and credit card company could do a better job running the country than the government, no matter how much they screw me over.
4. I voted Republican because I dont trust the government, although I favored the government spying on my health/financial records and tapping my phone when Bush was in office to keep us safe from trrists.
5. I voted Republican because I don't really care whether terrorists, murderers and drug dealers own guns or not.
6. I voted Republican because I believe climate change doesn't exist; if I can't see it with my own two eyes, it doesn't exist. Like gravity.
7. I voted Republican because I hate women having abortions, but once the baby is born and dies from a preventable illness that okay.
8. I voted Republican because I believe in laying off workers to boost profits; then I get to complain about lazy unemployed people.
9. I voted Republican because I understand capitalism. Demand doesnt increase jobs ensuring corporations pay no taxes and cutting healthcare and education does.
10. I voted Republican because I care about the deficit and support cutting services that I really need. But extra tax cuts for the superrich that actually caused the deficit should be extended indefinitely.
11. I voted Republican because I believe in never having to solve any problems in the government because I insist government is the problem anyway.
12. I voted Republican because I hate activist judges, unless they are conservative (Yes, corporations should get to spend unlimited money in elections).
13. I voted Republican because spite and fear is better than hope and change.
Daily Kos Ismay
#2 Dec 22, 2013
The 13 reasons why a Democrat would cut their own arm off.
Definitely a mental disorder - the extreme liberal cause.
Add your comments below
|Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10)||Fri||talkin to||6,999|
|Mother, son who drowned were from Farmington (Jun '11)||Thu||Anonymous||36|
|Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14)||Dec 8||42 Days remaining||678|
|Pearl Habor||Dec 7||Dick Berry||1|
|Sexual||Dec 3||Make me||1|
|Two small children in distress after being left... (Aug '10)||Dec 1||Tuylo||417|
Find what you want!
Search Blanco Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC