First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Dubya

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Nov 14, 2013
those were days wrote:
I must be a pity for wacky leftist to smile wit a sh1t eatin grin of thinking back to the old GWB days. Then fast forward 7 years today (the here and now REALITY), then the grin isn't so sh1tty! Then instinctively the loon reverts back to sh1tty grinning again! Whoever said the progressivism is a mental disorder was SPOT-ON.
Give it up, you lost back at post #2.
NM Native

Durango, CO

#22 Nov 14, 2013
Just Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm, lets see, which on your list resulted in Americans being killed.
Bengahzi - It was Dubya who, to appease his middle east oil sheiks masters, removed the marine corp and special forces guards from american embassies in 2005 and replaced them with local rent a cops.
F&F - was a program started under Dubya.
Everything else on your list is nothing but kerfluffle.
Oh, may I add, Dubya also started 2 wars based on the lies he and his henchmen told the american people and congress. the blood of thousands of young americans is forever on his hands. Not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent middle easterners.
Yawn!!!
Go figure

Las Cruces, NM

#24 Nov 14, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you voted for Bush.......that truthful paragon of virtue.
In fact, tell me one....ONE.....honest politician.
Actually it is Bush's fault.

Two failed wars, an economy that was sliding into another Great Depression as his second term ended. He had to bail out "free enterprise" on his way out the door. The bank bail outs. the GM bail out. All Bush.

Bush is why Karl Rove's "Permanent Republican Majority" vanished overnight. Bush is why the Democrats flipped the presidency and both houses of Congress in only two years.

Bush is why a half-black guy with a Muslim sounding name beat the War Hero and the Soccer Mom.

Bush is why you now have ACA. It's Bush's greatest achievement.

Aren't you glad you voted for him twice?
XandO

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2013
Go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is Bush's fault.
Two failed wars, an economy that was sliding into another Great Depression as his second term ended. He had to bail out "free enterprise" on his way out the door. The bank bail outs. the GM bail out. All Bush.
Bush is why Karl Rove's "Permanent Republican Majority" vanished overnight. Bush is why the Democrats flipped the presidency and both houses of Congress in only two years.
Bush is why a half-black guy with a Muslim sounding name beat the War Hero and the Soccer Mom.
Bush is why you now have ACA. It's Bush's greatest achievement.
Aren't you glad you voted for him twice?
These myopics around here are fond of saying, "Bush isn't president any more." Totally stupid remark for all the reasons you listed, but also because they can't see that they are accepting of anything their guy (whoever that may be) does while considering Obama/Democrats Satan incarnate. Complete disconnect.
Gulf 1 Vet

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Nov 15, 2013
NM Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!!!
You stinking commie POS!!!! Yawning at the mention of thousands of young American veterans who've made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. I have only one leg left from my service in Gulf I, but if I ever see you in person I will stick my foot so far up your culo, I knock your tonsils outta yer head. Filthy stinking POS.
why not

United States

#27 Nov 15, 2013
Gulf 1 Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You stinking commie POS!!!! Yawning at the mention of thousands of young American veterans who've made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. I have only one leg left from my service in Gulf I, but if I ever see you in person I will stick my foot so far up your culo, I knock your tonsils outta yer head. Filthy stinking POS.
Use your other good leg and your brain in keeping the incompetent incomplete of a "leader man-child" POTUS out of future wars. If not for mother Russia and Putin, we would have more US troops in direct conflict. The Democratic theme appears to be causing a conflict to sidetrack public criticisms. W/ O-Care a train wreck and upcoming potential federal shutdown Again in January 2014, I won't be surprised if the US will be at war again!
Vet

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Nov 15, 2013
Bunch of commies POS on this board. I'm going back to the VA hospital. At least there I know I'll get treated like crap for sure.

Oh BTW, thank you Dubya.
Those were the days

Las Cruces, NM

#29 Nov 16, 2013
when EVERY_BODY could just make a joke and laugh_

"Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." The Council, led by GE's Jeffrey Immelt, erupted in laughter.

Hope and change was in-charge and EVERY_BODY was dazzled by this "leader".

The Obama ACA…..not as shovel-ready as expected! Where is the laughter now?
Those were the days

Las Cruces, NM

#30 Nov 16, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
These myopics around here are fond of saying, "Bush isn't president any more." Totally stupid remark for all the reasons you listed, but also because they can't see that they are accepting of anything their guy (whoever that may be) does while considering Obama/Democrats Satan incarnate. Complete disconnect.
Works both ways and is even MORE APPLICABLE to the present:

""""These myopics around here are fond of saying, "Obama wasn't president then." Totally stupid remark …., but also because they can't see that they are accepting of anything their guy (whoever that may be _Valerie Jarrett, Muslim Brotherhood, etc.) does while considering Bush/Republican Satan incarnate.

Complete disconnect.
XandO

Camp Verde, AZ

#31 Nov 16, 2013
Those were the days wrote:
<quoted text>
Works both ways and is even MORE APPLICABLE to the present:
""""These myopics around here are fond of saying, "Obama wasn't president then." Totally stupid remark …., but also because they can't see that they are accepting of anything their guy (whoever that may be _Valerie Jarrett, Muslim Brotherhood, etc.) does while considering Bush/Republican Satan incarnate.
Complete disconnect.
Not the point.....you already MADE that point, as if Obama is something evil we haven't seen before. How soon you cons forget the list of Bush lies and horrendous deeds. So, indeed, we HAVE seen lies before--not so very long ago. Bush set a standard for dishonesty that Obama has yet to achieve. How are Obama lies worse than Bush lies? Can you answer that?

Just acknowledge it, and TRY not to miss the point again.
Ur pathetic

United States

#32 Nov 16, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the point.....you already MADE that point, as if Obama is something evil we haven't seen before. How soon you cons forget the list of Bush lies and horrendous deeds. So, indeed, we HAVE seen lies before--not so very long ago. Bush set a standard for dishonesty that Obama has yet to achieve. How are Obama lies worse than Bush lies? Can you answer that?
for starters Read Obamas failures and his lies and deceit. While he should be the Father of this country, he is the Father of ....(something else). Barack Obama has lowered the standard even more so than what Clinton did or ur HERO George Bush. But u won't acknowledge that. Instead, u threw away factual events of Today and instead reverted Back 13 YEARS AGO! De Nile must be the river in Egypt in your pointy head!
hmmmm

United States

#33 Nov 16, 2013
XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently why GWB is worse than Obama is because Bush was/is WHITE. The only reason now why Obama was elected is because he was/has 'black' tone skin. It certainly wasn't because of any degree of 'leadership'!
XandO

Camp Verde, AZ

#34 Nov 16, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> apparently why GWB is worse than Obama is because Bush was/is WHITE. The only reason now why Obama was elected is because he was/has 'black' tone skin. It certainly wasn't because of any degree of 'leadership'!
So..........Obama's skin color makes him lack leadership qualities?
XandO

Camp Verde, AZ

#35 Nov 16, 2013
Ur pathetic wrote:
<quoted text> But, u won't acknowledge that. Instead, u threw away factual events of Today and instead reverted Back 13 YEARS AGO!
Where did I do any of that?
You said it

Gilbert, AZ

#36 Nov 17, 2013
Gulf 1 Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I yawn as well. so sick of hearing about how special you THINK you are. had to listen to it all my life from the vietnam idiots. now we all have to hear it from the poor desert storm pos and now you.. your leg or lack there of..is part of the game doc. get over it. you think you did it all but you didnt bro. stay out of others country and it will not happen.

“Polymath”

Since: Jul 08

Farmington

#37 Nov 17, 2013
Actually, housing prices are up, unemployment is down, education is being reformed, manufacturing is recovering, and America is still the strongest economy on the planet.

Sounds like President Obama's been doing a great job.
what do u smoke

United States

#38 Nov 17, 2013
Saint_ wrote:
Actually, housing prices are up, unemployment is down, education is being reformed, manufacturing is recovering, and America is still the strongest economy on the planet.
Sounds like President Obama's been doing a great job.
sorry not a big fan of the White house Twitter acct news feeds nor a listener to "State" managed news as MSNBC CNN ABC or even fox news. FAIL.
XandO

Tempe, AZ

#40 Nov 17, 2013
what do u smoke wrote:
<quoted text> sorry not a big fan of the White house Twitter acct news feeds nor a listener to "State" managed news as MSNBC CNN ABC or even fox news. FAIL.
Where do you get your version of the news?
Suzi Cream Cheese

Farmington, NM

#41 Nov 19, 2013
I am gross and perverted
Im obsessed n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed
I am the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think Im delicious
With the stuff that I say
I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin out
From your tv set

FZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New domestic violence hotline helps Native Amer... Mon Kohlikohn 3
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Jun 18 Cinderella 53
Money grubbing City Gubbmint May 31 Truiderjhg 5
Jim Bourke RC Groups Slander Bullying (Dec '08) May 30 lje4357 49
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) May 29 Jerketart 728
News Ka-Boom! Police learn about explosives by deton... May '17 Tad Askew 2
News Planned Parenthood to close 3 clinics in northe... May '17 Army Vet 7

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages