Man arrested in Blanco incident [4:42...

Man arrested in Blanco incident [4:42 p.m.]

There are 56 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 4, 2011, titled Man arrested in Blanco incident [4:42 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A man whose 2007 murder conviction was overturned by the state Supreme Court for lack of evidence was arrested Sunday after he allegedly shot at and threatened to kill an Idaho man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
flanders

United States

#41 Jul 7, 2011
just me wrote:
you are all pretty dumb to talk about the Martinezes. May the Lord be with you.....
Oh, GEES! Bumbling fools! Take away their green cards.
white girl

Farmington, NM

#42 Jul 7, 2011
a. vigil gets away with murder in 07' and n. martinez gets away with driving over and killing someone about the same time...hope they both go down this time. pay backs are a bitch and GOD is probably getting tired of those two.
Way To Go

United States

#43 Jul 7, 2011
I'm so sick of the excuses oh " Meth" made me do it, if they are from such "Rich" families then why dont they keep going to rehab until they finally get clean!!! Sorry I don't feel a bit sorry for them, they belong in jail and off the streets, they are going to kill someone one of these days. This for me is NOT ABOUT RACE I grew up in Bloomfield, and I am sure that I went to school with all of their relatives. I'm just getting sick of all the violence. My son won't live here because of all the wanna be gangbangers, they are only tough when they are with others. Come on people we need to start making people responsible for their actions reguardless of their skin color.
BACA

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Jul 7, 2011
red neck engineer wrote:
deport them...get rid of all em wet backs!!!
You have some nerve calling vigil a wetback! Our family among others from Blanco and Bloomfield have been here since before New Mexico was a state; meaning we're spanish. Not mexican. And to go as far to know anything about the case is just ignorant. Not to mention degrading our neighbors in Mexico. This is much like calling anyone who is German a nazi and anyone who is Arab a terrorist. SHUT UP!
BACA

Albuquerque, NM

#45 Jul 7, 2011
Way To Go wrote:
<quoted text>
The really sad thing about all of this is that none of you have balls unless you have a gun and then it seems that you choose innocent people to pick on, what did Mr. Wilks do to Vigil other than ask him what they were doing around his truck? I'm sure that you would have gone out with your GUN if someone was messing around your vehicle, shoot and ask questions later. So quit defending these CRIMINALS....they will always be trouble and in the end more people are probably going to die at their hands if something is not done to protect our community. We need to start holding our Justice system, police, prosecuters, and Judges responsible!!!!
HAH!!! You're wrong about this. My cousin Tomas has bigger balls then you know and if you can't tell he shouldn't be reckoned with, you will most definitely get your ass kicked. So, please, don't act like you know a fucking thing about a specific norm of society. If theres a bee hive, are you gonna go stand by it? Some people have no perspective of things.
BACA

Albuquerque, NM

#46 Jul 7, 2011
pinoche wrote:
They don't know how to read only breed
<quoted text>
This is such a typical post from an anonymous person. They can read fine; I grew up with them. Is that the best you could come up with? Before you make another dimwitted comment, stop and realize the reason you made the comment; probably because you're so insecure with yourself you have to slander people that break the law. The lesson with family and friends is don't poke a stick at a pit bulls and if you choose to mess with fire, read the label, they have gasoline written all over them.
BACA

Albuquerque, NM

#47 Jul 7, 2011
The only question I'm asking is why is this story getting so much attention? Everyone acts like this sort of thing doesn't happen if every city in San Juan County. Oh yeah, that's right, its childish town bias and as usual, using Bloomfield and Blanco folks, Vigil's and Martinez' as a scapegoat. Perhaps we should all look at our own personal insecurities; it might prevent anyone from saying anything about anybody. Or are you all perfect?(rhetorical question) pppsshhhttt!
Webster

Florence, AL

#48 Jul 7, 2011
Fortide, or as you say "balls", is defined as "strength of mind that enables a person to encounter danger or bear pain or adversity with courage". If he has the "balls" you speak of, wouldn't he be able to recognize that the lifestyle he is leading is childish and cowardly? Sticking a gun in an unarmed man's face and shooting at him for no reason does not give you "balls". Wouldn't he be able to see the second chance that he had been givin and run with it? That takes "balls". Having a screw loose doesn't make you tough, might make you a bit scary, but not tough.
Webster

Florence, AL

#49 Jul 7, 2011
OOOppps! meant to type FORTITUDE.
Way To Go

San Francisco, CA

#50 Jul 10, 2011
BACA wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!! You're wrong about this. My cousin Tomas has bigger balls then you know and if you can't tell he shouldn't be reckoned with, you will most definitely get your **** kicked. So, please, don't act like you know a **** thing about a specific norm of society. If theres a bee hive, are you gonna go stand by it? Some people have no perspective of things.
Oh so now your threatening me??? I don't care how big his "balls" are. I'm sick of all these loosers getting away with MURDER!!!!!! I guess what your saying is that he and his buddies are the " norm of society " ?. If this is the norm then we are all in trouble.
LowLife Gangster

Durango, CO

#51 Jul 12, 2011
I'm glad they lock up worthless ones. HaHa, enjoy your time in the bighouse, losers!
lm Martin

United States

#53 Jul 16, 2011
Ave been
red neck engineer wrote:
deport them...get rid of all em wet backs!!!
It impossible that you are an engineer, you would have more intelligence than you show with your stupid comment. Most Hispanics been here at least 200 years before your racist criminal ass showed up here. Go away racist.

Since: Nov 08

Albuquerque, NM

#54 Jul 16, 2011
BACA wrote:
The only question I'm asking is why is this story getting so much attention? Everyone acts like this sort of thing doesn't happen if every city in San Juan County. Oh yeah, that's right, its childish town bias and as usual, using Bloomfield and Blanco folks, Vigil's and Martinez' as a scapegoat. Perhaps we should all look at our own personal insecurities; it might prevent anyone from saying anything about anybody. Or are you all perfect?(rhetorical question) pppsshhhttt!
The reason it's getting attention is because it DOES happen in every city BUT...BUT...this piece of crap had a conviction overturned for the very thing he went out and tried to do AGAIN. He's a piece of crap and the system let him out to repeat his act...
Unimpressed

Colorado Springs, CO

#55 Jul 16, 2011
BACA wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!! You're wrong about this. My cousin Tomas has bigger balls then you know and if you can't tell he shouldn't be reckoned with, you will most definitely get your **** kicked. So, please, don't act like you know a **** thing about a specific norm of society. If theres a bee hive, are you gonna go stand by it? Some people have no perspective of things.
Since when was random, batshit crazy violence the "norm" in any civilized society?
A very wise teacher once said, "You can't grow brains and balls at the same time." Your cousin may have big swinging brass ones, but he's clearly a few beans shy of a burrito.
Family

Phoenix, AZ

#56 Feb 6, 2012
Every one that is talking shit bout mi family is bitchs because bouth last name mentioned are mi family you guys act hard on line but n person you guys ant shit but bitchs
Ehhhh

United States

#58 Feb 6, 2012
Family wrote:
Every one that is talking shit bout mi family is bitchs because bouth last name mentioned are mi family you guys act hard on line but n person you guys ant shit but bitchs
Come again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Tue Harold P 6,867
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... (Jun '15) Jun 17 satan 6
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Jun 17 216 days remaining 611
Get it Together, America Jun 15 it is what it is 6
News Mark Douglas Spore (Feb '09) Jun 10 Dino 11
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Jun 8 Dihjkkl 145
News Farmington Tea Party draws hundreds of protesters (Apr '09) Jun 6 Felix 267

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanco Mortgages