Man arrested in Blanco incident [4:42...

Man arrested in Blanco incident [4:42 p.m.]

There are 56 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 4, 2011, titled Man arrested in Blanco incident [4:42 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A man whose 2007 murder conviction was overturned by the state Supreme Court for lack of evidence was arrested Sunday after he allegedly shot at and threatened to kill an Idaho man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
salsa

Florence, AL

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Those Vigil thugs and Martinez from Bloomfield at it again, hope they all go down
Whiteman

Ganado, AZ

#2 Jul 4, 2011
salsa wrote:
Those Vigil thugs and Martinez from Bloomfield at it again, hope they all go down
Yea, they need to taken before that new Ten Commandment Monument at Bloomfield City Hall, force them to knell down and force them to read and recite the commandments, and forced to abide by it.
FedupinSJC

Farmington, NM

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Do you all feel safe? Thugs is right! Not so tuff with out the gun now are we? Typical of the enviroment. Lets see if you get off this time.
pinoche

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 4, 2011
They don't know how to read only breed
Whiteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, they need to taken before that new Ten Commandment Monument at Bloomfield City Hall, force them to knell down and force them to read and recite the commandments, and forced to abide by it.
just me

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 4, 2011
you are all pretty dumb to talk about the Martinezes. May the Lord be with you.....
the truth

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jul 4, 2011
i dare you to walk up to one and pretend to be the man or woman you think you are! ppl are ppl, animals are animals. but when you attach a name, like martinez? you better know who you are dealing with! i dare you to go to walmart with the sign of what you just said and see what kind of warm welcome you would get? you ppl with your mma internet skills know that you can hide and never be found out, well guess what you have an IP address and we can figure out exactly who you are!!!! get a life and worry about the fucked up kids or family you may have before passing judgement among someone else! or else you will be judged in this life or the next! choose your poison or destiny!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Way To Go

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2011
Clearly he should have never been overturned in the first place, thank goodness he didn't kill anyone this time. However as sad as it is, I'm sure that he will get a public defender and get a slap on the wrist and eventually he will kill someone and the blood will be on the ones hands that overturned his original sentence. Shame on our Justice system, this sounds like it will turn out like the Mayes kid, they won't do anything to him until he does kill again!!! Sad but true, I knew this man when he was a kid and never did I think that he would turn out to be the scum that he is!!!!
no it alls

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Jul 5, 2011
i totally agree that no one has balls on here just big mouths. all martinezs n vigils arnt bad, but u f with any of us im sure that things could happen..like i said everyone has soething to say but no one has the huevos to go to thomas vigil or heather or natalie martinezs face n tell them what they think how they run their mouth n talk crap..and im pretty sure that there was no intention for anyone to die, because if it were the 50 yr old man n his son would be!!!
no it alls

Rio Rancho, NM

#9 Jul 5, 2011
all big mouths on here ... at least who ever the truth is is pretty smart to understand a thing or two
red neck engineer

Shiprock, NM

#10 Jul 5, 2011
deport them...get rid of all em wet backs!!!
Shorty Nez

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2011
I should change my name to Marty Nez, so crackers won't f***ck with me.
Way To Go

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2011
no it alls wrote:
i totally agree that no one has balls on here just big mouths. all martinezs n vigils arnt bad, but u f with any of us im sure that things could happen..like i said everyone has soething to say but no one has the huevos to go to thomas vigil or heather or natalie martinezs face n tell them what they think how they run their mouth n talk crap..and im pretty sure that there was no intention for anyone to die, because if it were the 50 yr old man n his son would be!!!
The really sad thing about all of this is that none of you have balls unless you have a gun and then it seems that you choose innocent people to pick on, what did Mr. Wilks do to Vigil other than ask him what they were doing around his truck? I'm sure that you would have gone out with your GUN if someone was messing around your vehicle, shoot and ask questions later. So quit defending these CRIMINALS....they will always be trouble and in the end more people are probably going to die at their hands if something is not done to protect our community. We need to start holding our Justice system, police, prosecuters, and Judges responsible!!!!
just a normal person

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Jul 5, 2011
no it alls wrote:
all big mouths on here ... at least who ever the truth is is pretty smart to understand a thing or two
A drain on society. We pay to raise their kids, so they repay us by shooting at us. They should show the people with actual jobs more respect because we support them. Pathetic. Lock them up and throw away the keys
grow up and get a job

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 5, 2011
no it alls wrote:
The wonderful thing about human trash is they can walk themselves to the curb. No maybe we can throw them all away.
Franco

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Jul 5, 2011
When Vigil gets aquitted again he can get that job at the probation office, I here there hiring and they like criminals.
LowLife Gangster

Durango, CO

#16 Jul 5, 2011
These little lowlifes will get what they deserve one way or another. What goes around, comes around.

And for the rest of you little gangsters...You think it is cool to run around bothering other people and "acting tough" behind your pistols which are probably stolen in the first place because you are to lazy and ignorant to become a helpful citizen of the county by getting a job and contributing to society. When you get punished, and believe me, you will...You'll look back and wishe you would have become something instead of just another number in prison. Then you won't be so cool, will you? Losers!
pinoche

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jul 5, 2011
yeah ok and wtf does this mean
no it alls wrote:
Badarse

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jul 5, 2011
They are innocent! They used to go to the catholic church in blanco and I personally know all of them and they are wonderful children, friends and are very proud of their families and heritage. Viva la Vigil!
Alaverga

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Jul 5, 2011
hang em
get real

Biloxi, MS

#20 Jul 5, 2011
All mexicans - what else would you expect from a bunch of greasers. ship them all back to where they came from. Almost as bad as the Navajos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of throwing ax at couple and their ... Nov 17 aztec1 3
Aztec looks to revitalize the historic downtown Nov 5 Hmmmm 1
News City scores 50 out of 100 for LGBTQ friendly po... Nov 4 123ABC 1
Cody Foutz (Feb '07) Nov 3 Do dodo 17
News 10 Commandments monument in New Mexico moving o... Oct 29 George 4
Are you're teens drinking lean?? Oct 27 three blocks 1
News Bus service begins Monday from Dulce to Farmington Oct 26 Wes 1

Blanco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance