Lawsuit planned to halt same-sex marriages

Aug 23, 2013 Full story: KOB-TV 19

Republican lawmakers plan on filing a lawsuit that could block the Doa Ana County Clerk's Office from issuing any more same sex marriage licenses.

Full Story
you are

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>

really clueless, aren't you?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it something how the rest of the libs have suddenly got so quiet? The hypocrites would jump all over a known conservative for posting something like that. But when a fellow lib does? The silence is deafening.

Typical conservative whine.....'Waaaaa waaaaaaaa....how come you're mean to me but not to him? Waaaaa awaaaaaaaaa"

(Hint: most people don't LIVE on this forum the way you do, so a disappearance to you is because it's magnified by your lack of perspective.)
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 24, 2013
you are wrote:
<quoted text>
really clueless, aren't you?
Not at all. I've known liberals are hypocrites for decades now.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 24, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical conservative whine.....'Waaaaa waaaaaaaa....how come you're mean to me but not to him? Waaaaa awaaaaaaaaa"
(Hint: most people don't LIVE on this forum the way you do, so a disappearance to you is because it's magnified by your lack of perspective.)
Oh quite with your bullshit. You were silent until I said something, and then you had to butt your big ass into the conversation when I called you hypocritical lying leftists out.

I call the shots, and you lefties sing like canaries.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh quite with your bullshit. You
were silent until I said something, and then you had to butt your big ass into the conversation when I called you hypocritical lying leftists out
I call the shots, and you lefties sing like canaries.
Hahaha. How predictable from a whining conservative. You cry because you perceive silence, then you bellow when someone DOES reply.

Of course, some of your problem is that I always make you look like a fool (not that hard to do).

Crybaby. Waaaaaa. Waaaaaaa.
Ben Dover

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the predictable ones. When a fellow liberal says something that the rest of you don't characteristically agree with, you all twiddle your thumbs and look at your feet, apparently in stunned silence. When you are called out by a known conservative over your silence on the matter, you stumble all over yourselves to denigrate the conservative for pointing out your silence. That's called hypocrisy.
I notice you STILL haven't commented on "The Nuge's" declaration of intolerance towards gays. Guess I'm more important to you, eh?
Yup. Liberals are almost all hypocritical jerks. They'll attack their common enemy, traditional Americans like you an me, but they won't go after one of their own unless someone forces it. Like Obama, he'll scream to high heaven when a Mexican attacks a black, but when blacks attack whites, he's got nothing. When Muslims are attacked, he's their friend, but when Christians are getting the shaft, he couldn't care less. But if the news points it out, suddenly he's got something to say. All liberals know is that traditonal America is their enemy. They couldn't come up with enough vertebra between them all to come up one decent backbone.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 24, 2013
You and your caterwauling. What a whine, and you can't back up one thing you say. For instance, how are Christians getting the shaft? Not in America, they aren't. And even you with all your loudmouth whining and crying have all your rights intact. You conservatives are just whining babies who make wild-eyed accusations.

BTW, someone offered to "fix" your house free of charge by removing all the building code implementations. Are you going to take him up on it? Or are you just another complaining, loudmouth, whining, hypocritical conservative who is all talk and nothing more?
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Liberals are almost all hypocritical jerks. They'll attack their common enemy, traditional Americans like you an me, but they won't go after one of their own unless someone forces it. Like Obama, he'll scream to high heaven when a Mexican attacks a black, but when blacks attack whites, he's got nothing. When Muslims are attacked, he's their friend, but when Christians are getting the shaft, he couldn't care less. But if the news points it out, suddenly he's got something to say. All liberals know is that traditonal America is their enemy. They couldn't come up with enough vertebra between them all to come up one decent backbone.
THen you would

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Aug 25, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
You and your caterwauling. What a whine, and you can't back up one thing you say. For instance, how are Christians getting the shaft? Not in America, they aren't. And even you with all your loudmouth whining and crying have all your rights intact. You conservatives are just whining babies who make wild-eyed accusations.
BTW, someone offered to "fix" your house free of charge by removing all the building code implementations. Are you going to take him up on it? Or are you just another complaining, loudmouth, whining, hypocritical conservative who is all talk and nothing more?
<quoted text>
approve of adults choosing a bride, i.e. child brides? how about a man having multiple wives?
They

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
There's no law saying someone can't marry their dog, either. So I guess that means someone should be able to get a marriage license for that.
always go there. What is with you guys?
They

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Aug 25, 2013
THen you would wrote:
<quoted text>
approve of adults choosing a bride, i.e. child brides? how about a man having multiple wives?
always go there. What is with you guys?
What

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Aug 25, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>

a nutty paranoid post! America was founded, sustained and renewed by liberal principles and pragmatism. The anti-minority, anti-community, anti- education, anti-conservation, pro-corporate domination, extremist ideologies and other hallmarks of the regressives are the biggest problem right now.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 25, 2013
THen you would wrote:
<quoted text>
You illogical people......animals? Children? Where is the reason in that?

I believe two consenting adults should be allowed to marry.
got

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Aug 25, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you think people won't "evolve" to marrying animals?
you hopes up, huh?
Atomic Cafe

Farmington, NM

#19 Aug 26, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text>
And we said the same thing about two men or two women marrying 20 years ago. People have had to "evolve" in order to accept that perversion. What makes you think it will stop there? Perversion is perversion. What makes you think people won't "evolve" to marrying animals? Some of us are fighting to give animals the same rights as humans to protect them. Some kids are being legally emancipated at younger and younger ages. Who says we won't "evolve" into allowing them to marry adults? There comes a point where enough is enough, and homosexual marriage is where I draw the line. Guess we'll be parting company on this.
Careful there! You're going to rile up the crazy cat lady of Santa Fe! She's WAY beyond us in her "evolution" of attitudes towards...uh...."relation ships" with domestic animals!
Who Dat

Farmington, NM

#20 Aug 26, 2013
Great new law for some religions, here local.
Ted Haggard Your Friend

Farmington, NM

#21 Aug 28, 2013
I can fix all of the hatred, that's in your hearts.
Follow me.
Paralegal

United States

#22 Sep 7, 2013
Now that the supreme court of NM is gonna decide the gay marriage issue --I GUARANTEE that this extremist court is gonna rule for this homosexual union. This court has NO REGARD for traditional family values.
Turbo

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Sep 7, 2013
Traditional values? What exactly are your traditional values? Racism and bigotry under an incorrectly presupposed Christian nation? Oppression under white power structure? What is it exactly that you value? Whatever happened to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Seems to me atomic cafe doesn't understand the word values, or for that matter what it means to be a real American
and

Santa Fe, NM

#24 Sep 9, 2013
Ted Haggard Your Friend wrote:
Follow me.
drop your drawers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minister of church??? 4 hr BLONDEAMBITION 1
Mother arrested for leaving kids in car (Dec '10) 18 hr XandO 73
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 18 hr scirocco 313
FPD Lt popped for unlawful hunting' 21 hr gator 6
Police search for alleged beating suspects (Oct '09) 23 hr XandO 42
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jan 25 justice is just a... 6,206
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Jan 24 nailintail 348
Blanco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blanco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton