What goes "Let me in! GAAH! *death rattle*"?

Posted in the Blanchard Forum

Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Jusin Shane "Dutt" "Curly" "Dead MoFo" Martin. LMAO
To double HAHA

Altus, OK

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
Jusin Shane "Dutt" "Curly" "Dead MoFo" Martin. LMAO
You are one sick person. Please get some help.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 7, 2012
How am I sick? I don't try to break into a grieving widow's home and put her through a bunch of needless shit. People who defend ol' Curly or whatever other gang name he went by are the sick ones. He is good for nothing but a little entertainment.
To double HAHA

Altus, OK

#4 Jan 7, 2012
The sick never realize how sick they are until it is too late. So please get some help.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 7, 2012
To double HAHA wrote:
The sick never realize how sick they are until it is too late. So please get some help.
I'm a rational being. Demonstrate to me how that taking delight in the fact that a worthless idiot is no longer amongst us makes me someone in need of help. I think pathetic morons like you who feel sorry for criminals need to be locked up and straitjacketed.
Hahahaha

Cedartown, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2012
I think they should hang what's left of it in the public square as a warning to the rest of those subhuman criminals out there..........LOLOLOLOL
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 8, 2012
I heard she blew his junk off. Like he ever had any to begin with !! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
The Wife

Paige, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2012
was he killed instantly? how many shots? Did she really shoot his crotch?!

just wondering!!
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 8, 2012
I hope he suffered like all hell.
wtf

Aubrey, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2012
Oh, Mr. Martin, went a knocking, just looking for some dope,
might get a friendly bj, was his hope,
Instead his got his balls blown,,, all to pieces
and now his junk is mingled with his feces
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 9, 2012
And his friends all said, "He wasn't a bad guy,
We'd all do the same, if'n we wuz high"
With one shot she separated the jerk from his bone
Now his junk has a little coffin all its own
Really

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 13, 2012
It amazes me how people judge others by the news media and what they want folks to know. How many of you have ever taken a drink and gotten behind the wheel of a car? Seeing the intelligence level of Double Ha Ha, I'd say that occurs most of the time. So judge as you may.. I see you as just as much a piece of trash as this guy was. Only difference, he got caught and it cost him his life. He paid his judgement. You on the other hand will continue to post stupid posts about things you really only know small amounts about and in the end.. YOUR STILL TRASH.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Really wrote:
It amazes me how people judge others by the news media and what they want folks to know. How many of you have ever taken a drink and gotten behind the wheel of a car? Seeing the intelligence level of Double Ha Ha, I'd say that occurs most of the time. So judge as you may.. I see you as just as much a piece of trash as this guy was. Only difference, he got caught and it cost him his life. He paid his judgement. You on the other hand will continue to post stupid posts about things you really only know small amounts about and in the end.. YOUR STILL TRASH.
Asshead please. I didn't break into someone's house with a knife. I'm not a drug addict. I'm at least as intelligent as you, and possibly moreso, judging from your poor grammar and punctuation. A lot of people have driven under the influence. I have done so exactly twice in my life, and it was wrong, and I admit it. But I have never maliciously entered someone else's property unbidden, with the intent to kill.

So your sliding scale, upon which people who are happy to see justice served as as bad as those whom it's served against, means nothing. I love it when you creeps and perverts who would befriend a piece of garbage like Dead MoFo Boy here try to pass judgement on those who say he got what he had coming. You show your own lack of character by so doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RON Boone Attorney (Jun '12) May 1 Jleebay 5
News Figures on government spending and debt Apr 22 The Debt Wish 1
New Walmart Neighborhood Market in Norman and B... Apr 20 Angela 3
circle k Apr 19 fed up 1
News Norman cracking down, heroin on the rise (May '10) Apr 17 eze3 15
Norman Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar '15 Musikologist 31
Review: American Armory & Tactical LLC (Sep '14) Mar '15 barrett 2
More from around the web

Blanchard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE