Blanchard Man Described As State's 'T...

Blanchard Man Described As State's 'Top Doctor Shopper'

There are 46 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Blanchard Man Described As State's 'Top Doctor Shopper'. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Keith Knox Simmons, 28, of Blanchard filled prescriptions at 105 separate pharmacies statewide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cole 402

Blanchard, OK

#43 Dec 22, 2009
bloke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid you have the wrong idea Hole 402, this is a public forum in which the likes of anyone can comment as they see fit. Although I didn't make the comment, I did find it right on and quite humorous. If you are going to get all ruffled and misty eyed perhaps it is you who should stay off this forum. As for the "important situation" I would guess this person must be close to you......buy any pain killers from him lately....or Campbells soup?.........
Oh, and lastly, I really tried to be offended by your comments but coming from you they just didn't have any weight at all...sorry
Youre right, this is a public forum. If I knew who you were I would beat your ***!!!!!!!
Bloke

Tulsa, OK

#44 Dec 22, 2009
Cole 402 wrote:
<quoted text> Youre right, this is a public forum. If I knew who you were I would beat your ***!!!!!!!
LOL!!! that is hilarious. Mr. big keyboard artist typin threats in his rusty trailer. You must be hyped up on those pain killers you've obtained illegally. I'd cool it on those threats by the way, I'm not the toughest guy around but I'll bet you wouldn't present much of a problem. You'd better stay focused on your legal problems there anyway soup boy. You don't want to face a judge both beat to h e l l and with charges against you for drugs pea brain
Tjuan Taylor

Oklahoma City, OK

#45 Dec 22, 2009
Bloke wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! that is hilarious. Mr. big keyboard artist typin threats in his rusty trailer. You must be hyped up on those pain killers you've obtained illegally. I'd cool it on those threats by the way, I'm not the toughest guy around but I'll bet you wouldn't present much of a problem. You'd better stay focused on your legal problems there anyway soup boy. You don't want to face a judge both beat to h e l l and with charges against you for drugs pea brain
I think his sheep left him for another guy.
heavy heart

Tulsa, OK

#46 Dec 22, 2009
Chaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, he's your brother/husband and he was getting the pills for you.
yeah, he's my brother and I love him. And as you can see from the many comments he is a good person w/a serious problem.
Targus

Sand Springs, OK

#47 Dec 22, 2009
Cole 402 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Bloke this isn't comedy central and your not a comedian so why are you on a discussion board like this trying to be funny? This is an important situation here that people are talking about!! I thing you have gotten on the wrong website, you are supposed to be on www.morons.com . "NOW WHO IS THE MORON"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Let me tell you something about morons, you are King.
You see the way we can tell is that you get all uptight and lash out at other posters as if you can do anything about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Targus

Sand Springs, OK

#48 Dec 22, 2009
Cole 402 wrote:
<quoted text> Youre right, this is a public forum. If I knew who you were I would beat your ***!!!!!!!
Geez, you are the real thing too. What a tough guy...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltazar Rentfro Was Murderd (Aug '11) Fri Paula Rentfro 24
News Former Blanchard Police Officer Speaks Out Over... (Nov '10) Sep 16 Concern Citizen 5
News Hurricane Harvey hits Oklahoma with rising cons... Sep 9 alwaysgoesup 1
Norman High School Hired a Fatty Sep 6 Dewey Hembree 12
Nathanael Kent Shaffer DUI arrrst (Apr '16) Sep 6 Jamie Dundee 24
Kimberly Lavone Cox: Stuck Up and Conceited Sep 6 Gilbert Johnson 14
News Harvey Causing Gas Price Concerns In Oklahoma Sep 3 Diamond Eugene 4

Blanchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanchard Mortgages