Blanchard Man Described As State's 'T...

Blanchard Man Described As State's 'Top Doctor Shopper'

There are 46 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Blanchard Man Described As State's 'Top Doctor Shopper'. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Keith Knox Simmons, 28, of Blanchard filled prescriptions at 105 separate pharmacies statewide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George

Tulsa, OK

#1 Dec 17, 2009
If he saw almost 200 doctors before being caught, then the "monitoring program" is pretty bogus.
Oh, well, lets let a murderer loose to make room for him......
dooga

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 17, 2009
He looks like a grown up version
of one of those campbell soup kids.
Tjuan Taylor

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 17, 2009
He needs to be in the Pain Pill Hall of Fame, with Rush Limbaugh!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 17, 2009
was he taking them for personal use or was he obtaining the drugs for distribution? If he was taking them himself then why put him in jail...why not put the chick that killed two of her children in jail in his place...Lortab...LOL...
sad

Tulsa, OK

#5 Dec 17, 2009
they are every where....drug addicts.....
JustJ

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 17, 2009
I guess you have to be number one in something...
bloke

Sand Springs, OK

#7 Dec 17, 2009
dooga wrote:
He looks like a grown up version
of one of those campbell soup kids.
LMAO, that is right on the money
Vigil

Jenks, OK

#8 Dec 17, 2009
Apparently it hasn't affected his appetite...
Sara

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 17, 2009
I actually know this guy - he works for the same company as I do. I am completely SHOCKED!! He was such a fun person to be around. I never would have thought he would do something like this
Help

Garden City, KS

#10 Dec 17, 2009
I'm not sure why you all feel like you need to make fun of this man. This is very sad. He needs help.
Tjuan Taylor

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Dec 18, 2009
Help wrote:
I'm not sure why you all feel like you need to make fun of this man. This is very sad. He needs help.
He needs an oxycontin.
The Hawk

Tulsa, OK

#12 Dec 18, 2009
MAybe his back hurts really really bad.
Lortabby

Tulsa, OK

#13 Dec 18, 2009
Sara wrote:
I actually know this guy - he works for the same company as I do. I am completely SHOCKED!! He was such a fun person to be around. I never would have thought he would do something like this
Yeah I bet he was fun...he was probably hopped up on pills.
dooga

Tulsa, OK

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Help wrote:
don't cost nuthin'
heavy heart

Foyil, OK

#15 Dec 18, 2009
don't ever stop for one minute to think this couldn't happen to the people you love, someone in your family. This person is my family. I love him. He's a good person and we are going to everything we can to get him the help he needs. Now how can we get doctors to stop writing so many perscriptions??
RTS3

Tulsa, OK

#16 Dec 18, 2009
heavy heart wrote:
don't ever stop for one minute to think this couldn't happen to the people you love, someone in your family. This person is my family. I love him. He's a good person and we are going to everything we can to get him the help he needs. Now how can we get doctors to stop writing so many perscriptions??
I just feel sorry for anyone that has to live in Blanchard. I'd be on drugs too. What a crappy town full of knuckleheads.
heavy heart

Foyil, OK

#17 Dec 18, 2009
RTS3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just feel sorry for anyone that has to live in Blanchard. I'd be on drugs too. What a crappy town full of knuckleheads.
hello.......I'm from there. It's not that bad, but I guess I don't live there anymore. thanks for the laugh.
JULIE

Tulsa, OK

#18 Dec 18, 2009
And what about the Docs giving him the pills did they even look at him? Charge the docs as well.
heavy heart

Foyil, OK

#19 Dec 18, 2009
Thank you Julie, he is at fault, but it's so nice to know that there are strangers out there that support him.
Sarcastro

Tulsa, OK

#20 Dec 18, 2009
Help wrote:
My entertainment budget is rather limited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morning Bell: Why this schools stayed open duri... 1 hr i r smart 3
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Apr 16 Flyoffthehandle 2
I heard Toby Keith is Jerk in when the camera i... (Jul '09) Apr 16 Flyoffthehandle 35
Oklahoma females with Black males (Nov '07) Apr 14 Flyoffthehandle 2
Joan Ely (Feb '17) Apr 14 Justice 2
Those Who Love God (Nov '12) Apr 13 Flyoffthehandle 2
News State Uncovers Apparent Ponzi Scheme With Dozen... (Oct '12) Apr 13 Flyoffthehandle 3

Blanchard Jobs

Personal Finance

Blanchard Mortgages