Prayer back by popular demand in Blan...

Prayer back by popular demand in Blanchard

There are 2 comments on the Sapulpa Daily Herald story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Prayer back by popular demand in Blanchard. In it, Sapulpa Daily Herald reports that:

“If the godly people of this community hadn't risen up and come to the meeting, they would have done away with the prayer”

THE NORMAN TRANSCRIPT BLANCHARD, Okla. - The tradition of prayer at the start of city council meetings will continue, but with some technical changes, the mayor told the Blanchard City Council. via Sapulpa Daily Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sapulpa Daily Herald.

tony

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2007
...where we come from, "Godly" is spelled with a capital "G"...
Jerry

Blanchard, OK

#3 Dec 20, 2010
tony wrote:
...where we come from, "Godly" is spelled with a capital "G"...
*** That's what I'm talking about ***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chickasha Man Accused Of Soliciting Sex, Pics F... Tue SilentlySpeakingO... 2
News Newcastle Neighbors Raise Concerns About DHS Gr... Feb 7 Concerned neighbor 2
News Shelters statewide aim to eliminate barriers to... Feb 4 psychobabblincrim... 1
News Storm Chasers' star Joel Taylor dead at 38 Jan 25 dominated 1
Kari Gee-Cruzan is an Idiot (Sep '16) Jan '18 OIAH 21
News Judge dismisses case of slain WWE personality's... Jan '18 EndedPhartse 2
News Oklahoma legislator accuses private investigati... Jan '18 paranoiaisreal 1

Blanchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanchard Mortgages