Baby's death appears accidental

Baby's death appears accidental

There are 47 comments on the KFOR story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Baby's death appears accidental. In it, KFOR reports that:

The death of an infant is being called an accident. The child died on Friday after he was put down for a nap in Grady County near Blanchard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friend

Oklahoma City, OK

#41 Apr 29, 2010
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I have worked in the field of child abuse and neglect for over 25 years and have interviewed and counselled many, many parents. Yes, the reaction of the mom WAS unusual. And yes, I have lost a loved one and understand from a personal standpoint as well as that of a professional the impact it has. I also understand the dynamics and shock connected with grief and loss. And, as I stated, it may be a delayed reaction to the reality of the situation. You obviously are not familiar with much of this except from this incident to be calling someone ignorant. I only hope YOU personally have not yet been affected other than as a friend or relative of the bereaved. Unfortunately, all of us at some point in our lives will be. When that happens, I hope you will have a professional help you deal with it.
There is much you obviously don't understand, and thank goodness you are probably not in a counseling or child protective service as you would no doubt miss an obvious red flag such as what I suggested in my first comment. This is why repeated incidents are so common at OKDHS. My prayers will be with you as well as the family. I have a feeling you are grieving this loss and are very sensitive to what a stranger might suggest that isn't just sympathy, so may I suggest you try and exercise a little tolerance of how people familiar not with this child and family, but with the exerience of grief reacts to this tragedy. It appears you are a good friend and should offer comfort and solace to the family during this time.
She would have loved to go on tv and explain how mad she was about what happened and to cry and so forth but the autopsy report is not back and won't be for a long time. The truth is not out. She was smart enough not to blame them on tv it does no good in this situation. Anyone that knows Chris Heidling or Kasey Duverney knows how they are and how ignorant they are. It would satisfy them to see her in such a state on tv. The girlfriend that was baby sitting couldn't even tell the same story she told the police the night before. So instead of her going on tv balling her eyes out and blaming her husband and his girlfriend he is shacking up with she decided to take the high road. Also have you ever been interviewed for tv before? They cut out what you say and put in parts they want on tv. It had also been days after the death when the interview takes place. She didn't have to explain what the "girlfriend" said happened to her son that night. I talk to her all the time and she still refers to him as still being here. She hasn't let go yet which is sad.
mommieto3

Oklahoma City, OK

#42 Oct 29, 2010
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
That is reassurring. There were two other people with me watching the news report and all of us picked up on the cheerfulness and lack of sorrow one would expect. I can understand the shock of what happened and that sometimes it takes awhile for the reality to sink in. My prayers are with your sister. I can't imagine anything more devastating than to lose a child.

You are probably someone involved with the people who contributed to and allowed Trevor's death while in their care?! Since I have information on one of those people, I will be going to the police, dhs, and/or the d.a. with what I know. I think it is pretty crappy that so much information has been left out of all the news reoprts on this "accident", wonder who has the right connections? I wonder if anyone knows that there are two other people (that were tied to the people involved with this story) that have wound up dying "suddenly" at young ages within a 2.5 month span?! Has this "accident" been seriously looked at? What will it take?! Any other child(ren) connected with the people that allowed and contributed to Trevor's death, should be removed and not allowed back without supervision!
mommieto3

Oklahoma City, OK

#43 Oct 29, 2010
confused wrote:
8cm is a VERY small gap. " " the space in between the quotations is 8cm. The average NEWBORN'S head is 14 inches........ And this baby was 7 months old, not a NEWBORN. So please someone explain to me how this happened as a freak accident? And my thoughts and prayerse are with the family. This article doesn't provide a logical analysis of the "accident"
That is easy, it was/is not an "accident"! It was/is a CRIME! In a two and a half month span, there have been a total of three "accidental", "sudden", "unexplained" (as of yet), deaths of young (all under 40 year's old) people with ties/connections to the perpetrator's of this CRIME!
mommieto3

Oklahoma City, OK

#44 Oct 29, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have loved to go on tv and explain how mad she was about what happened and to cry and so forth but the autopsy report is not back and won't be for a long time. The truth is not out. She was smart enough not to blame them on tv it does no good in this situation. Anyone that knows Chris Heidling or Kasey Duverney knows how they are and how ignorant they are. It would satisfy them to see her in such a state on tv. The girlfriend that was baby sitting couldn't even tell the same story she told the police the night before. So instead of her going on tv balling her eyes out and blaming her husband and his girlfriend he is shacking up with she decided to take the high road. Also have you ever been interviewed for tv before? They cut out what you say and put in parts they want on tv. It had also been days after the death when the interview takes place. She didn't have to explain what the "girlfriend" said happened to her son that night. I talk to her all the time and she still refers to him as still being here. She hasn't let go yet which is sad.
Where did you get the "girlfriend's" name? I find it odd that it has been left out of news reports. I wonder if she has any children that are routinely around her? If so, has anything been done to ensure the well-being of her/him? What are they trying to do, protect her from the public?! She doesn't deserve that! She should NOT be protected in any way, especially since she didn't even bother to protect Trevor in any way, but held accountable for her crime and stupidity. She needs to be exposed for who/what she is! I wonder why so many people are able to get away with being unaccountable for their crimes/actions? I wonder if they will be held accountable for the crime of adultery in Oklahoma?
P.S. Friend, I would love to talk with you privately!?
mommieto3

Oklahoma City, OK

#45 Nov 1, 2010
"Accident"? No!!! More like negligence and wrongful death! What is it going to take for action to be taken against the ones guilty of these actions/lack of actions? Check into the backgrounds of them and one will find a bunch of stuff that just doesn't add up. I would like to see if anyone has found any of the issues I have found, and I am just a citizen, not an attorney, police officer, dhs caseworker or anything like that? How many more people need to die and/or suffer any "accidents" before the truth is realized?
mommieto3

Oklahoma City, OK

#46 Nov 1, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get this, I would like to talk to you if it is possible?
Jeff

Edmond, OK

#47 Mar 6, 2012
An 8 month old baby was put on a twin bed. The caregiver walked out of the room and closed the door behind her - no baby monitor. He was checked on an hour later and found dead. This baby suffer an angonizing death. What was the DA thinking by not pressing charges!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stylist Brandi McCoy 20 hr Jamie Dundee 37
News Stormwater utility vote set for Tuesday in Norman Aug 22 Jana Smith 1
Baltazar Rentfro Was Murderd (Aug '11) Aug 20 Paula 22
Blanchard Forum Aug 12 Onthewayout 1
News Ban imposed in Blanchard amid water problems Aug 12 Onthewayout 1
Nathanael Kent Shaffer DUI arrrst Aug 10 Jamie Dundee 11
Becky Young Bee-Otch Aug 9 Jamie Dundee 6

Blanchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance