Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Stor...

Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami

There are 352 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

Jennifer Gray started her career as a morning meteorologist at KBTV in Beaumont, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

Since: Feb 11

Like my nuts?

#251 Jul 24, 2011
LMAO wrote:
I wonder if this doll Jennifer Gray is the jennifer gray who went to lakeview high school in campti la, before she got expelled and sent away for having sex with a black guy in the boys locker room?
Noooooooooo.

There's a pix of a Jennifer Gray who attended Lakeview HS in Campti, La. on Classmates.com .

Obviously not her.
LMAO

Shreveport, LA

#252 Jul 24, 2011
there are two jennifer grays who went to lakeview on is older than weathergirl, jennifer case gray is the older one...
tdv

Longview, TX

#253 Aug 4, 2011
Did she leave?

She hasn't been on this week, so I just figured she was on vacation, but she's not even listed on their website and I know she was just a week or so ago.
tdv

Longview, TX

#254 Aug 4, 2011
http://www.ktbs.com/video/28704514/index.html

Yes, apparently so. Going back to Miami...
=(
airhose

Detroit, MI

#255 Aug 4, 2011
tdv wrote:
Did she leave?

She hasn't been on this week, so I just figured she was on vacation, but she's not even listed on their website and I know she was just a week or so ago.
She moved to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. She and new husband starting some kind of boat business
Ho Lee Schitt

United States

#256 Aug 5, 2011
Boy, she sucked him up quick and off they go. lol
quicksilver

Mount Morris, MI

#257 Aug 8, 2011
Awww, taking off to Miami after the truth about Lil Brad's divorce and custody issues got too sticky and too poublic? Kinda blew her facade at the church socials. Snooki Jen could only play the doting stepmama for so long before she bullied her new hubby into heading for Miami where she could do all the blanco she wants and not have those pesky kids around. What a skank and good riddance to such trash. I can't wait until Snooki dumps Lil Brad for her coke dealer.
tdv

Longview, TX

#258 Aug 8, 2011
I take it you are over the top joking, but she definitely does not show physical signs of being addicted to anything. She looks quite healthy if I say so! ha.

Is she going to continue doing weather in Florida?
Grif

Longview, TX

#259 Aug 13, 2011
Just wait until her tight ass starts sagging a little.

He'll cast her off for a newer model.
rose

Tishomingo, MS

#260 Aug 13, 2011
from the sound of it no wonder she could never get the weather right I know it's just a guess and only god controls the weather but that woman never got it right I for one am glad she's gone and hope she goes to rehab for her problems
glock

United States

#261 Aug 14, 2011
and jealousy rears it's ugly head. She's hot and you just can't stand it!
Doug

Longview, TX

#262 Aug 15, 2011
airhose wrote:
<quoted text>

She moved to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. She and new husband starting some kind of boat business
Yeah, when you steal another woman's husband, sometimes moving away to get a fresh start works out best.
watching 3 again

Shreveport, LA

#264 Aug 16, 2011
I'm glad she's gone. I can now watch channel 3 again in the mornings as I'm getting ready for work.
Mark

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#265 Aug 16, 2011
Just can't wait to see her on air again, in some proper Miami weather chick outfits (Google up Julie Durda, you jealous hayseeds). Welcome back, Jen--ignore the haters, we love you!
airhose

Shreveport, LA

#266 Aug 16, 2011
She was the only reason I watched the channel 3 morning news. Sure do miss her. Who cares about all the rumors these misguided idiots love to spread around here. Her business is none of theirs.
Super Dave

United States

#267 Aug 17, 2011
Mark wrote:
Just can't wait to see her on air again, in some proper Miami weather chick outfits (Google up Julie Durda, you jealous hayseeds). Welcome back, Jen--ignore the haters, we love you!
Apparently many have supposedly loved her.

Has she gotten rid of that little disease that she claimed had something to do with her birth control?
quicksilver

Shreveport, LA

#268 Aug 29, 2011
Wipe up your drool, Floridians. She's back on the air in Shreveport. I had to adjust the tint on my television to accommodate the Snookie orange.
Kathy

Prattville, AL

#269 Aug 29, 2011
here we go again having to guess the weather for our self because hse never gets it right! why is she back? she isn't very good at her job!
JENN

Natchitoches, LA

#270 Aug 29, 2011
Some people LOVE jennifer. The rest of you jealous azz people need to shut the BLANK up.
back to 12

Shreveport, LA

#271 Aug 29, 2011
I think she's just here for the week helping out because they are shorthanded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Sadow: Public should not let Edwards fool it 7 hr julikemp 1
Greenwod Water break Jun 20 Ghost rider 1
Biggest slut from Blanchard (Feb '14) Jun 20 Confused 6
Phoenix Underground Jun 18 hotpartyer 1
Does LaDorothy Austin Have HIV or Aids Jun 17 BadNewz 1
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Jun 17 Kimyatta 69
The Holy Sabbath is actually the worship of the... (Aug '12) Jun 16 Ann Johnson 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanchard Mortgages